Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

He knows the troubles, he's one of the master devs. He has certainly others priorities to make in Supermodel before

You can join him directly on official Supermodel forum (do not forget he has a life too...)

As Supermodel is an open source project, you can also try to make all the changes you want by yourself 

A jour,

svn 763
Inputs can now be configured on a per-game basis
svn 762
PCI bridge can be specified in Games.xml for games that use a different version than expected based on stepping. No more hard-coded exceptions.
Real3D PCI ID can be specified in Games.xml for exceptions that require it.
Real3D status bit timing specified in Games.xml for exceptions that require it.

n'oubliez pas la mise à jour du games.xml

Juste du changement interne, déplacement de quelques variables directement dans le games.xml plutôt que d'avoir à recompiler à chaque modifications pour les bidouilleurs

et possibilité de faire la config des joys par jeux et/ou global

R764

Technically backface culling should cull polys when the dot product = 0, since when it equals 0 the polys is perpendicular to the camera and thus invisible. When you complete sega rally2 (if you can get that far lol) the champagne is invisible. The reason is because all the face normals are 0. So when multiplied by the model matrix they are still 0 and get culled. Tweaking the condition to only cull polys when greater than 0 fixes this, and allows these 'bad' polys to render as they do on the model3.

Concernant les musiques de Sega Rally 2, ce sont les bonnes dans le mode Championship mais dans le mode Practice je pense que ce sont les mauvaises. Par exemple dans la 1er course (désert) la musique est la même que celle du choix de la voiture. Dans mes souvenirs sur borne c'étaient les mêmes que celles su mode Championship et sur Dreamcast ce sont les mêmes.

Je ne sais pas s'il y a moyen de faire quelque chose à ce niveau ou alors il se peut que je me trompe.

Dirt Devils, LA Machineguns, Magical Truck Adventures and Virtual On Oratorio Tangram no longer work in svn 764 on windows 10 pro x64 build 1803, 16gb ram, gtx1030, i5-4570.

Dirt Devils, LA Machineguns, Magical Truck Adventures work in svn 763, i do not know what version broke Virtual On Oratorio Tangram.

All roms are upto date from bda retroroms.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb eathearty1:

Dirt Devils, LA Machineguns, Magical Truck Adventures and Virtual On Oratorio Tangram no longer work in svn 764 on windows 10 pro x64 build 1803, 16gb ram, gtx1030, i5-4570.

Dirt Devils, LA Machineguns, Magical Truck Adventures work in svn 763, i do not know what version broke Virtual On Oratorio Tangram.

All roms are upto date from bda retroroms.

Same here, all these games only show a black screen! Here they stopped working in 763, in 761 they work like a charm.

2 hours ago, Tomek.. said:

Did you know that user interfaces like SuperModelUI are no longer supported? Do you run these games from the command line?

I dont use SuperModelUI i run them from a frontend Launchbox, 

I see your running them from a bat file could you show example of wording from bat.

Modifié par eathearty1

For example ..

C:\Supermodel\Supermodel.exe C:\Supermodel\roms\srally2x.zip -res=1920,1080 -wide-screen -fullscreen -ppc-frequency=100 -quad-rendering -input-system=xinput

If the game and the batch file are in the same directory as supermodel.exe, just type eg:

Supermodel.exe srally2x.zip -res=1920,1080 -wide-screen -fullscreen -ppc-frequency=100 -quad-rendering -input-system=xinput

and save the file as xxx.bat

Modifié par Tomek..

The bat files works great for VON using supermodel svn 761 but blackscreens on higher revisions.

The bat files work great for Dirt Devils, LA Machineguns, Magical Truck Adventures using supermodel svn 763 but blackscreens still for svn 764.

As  a workaround for the moment i have placed supermodel exe's from 761 and 763 and use these through Launchbox to get these games working see folder screenshot

Untitled.png

Is your games.xml file up to date ?

little check : for example, look at von2 section Inside your games.xml and if you have "<real3d_pci_id>0x16C311DB</real3d_pci_id>"  right after stepping part, your games.xml is OK otherwise, copy games.xml from your archive source

many changes have been made on this file, without it, games can't even boot, or not working very well

games.xml file size=150623, crc32=B2B7DA98

7 hours ago, spindizzi said:

Is your games.xml file up to date ?

little check : for example, look at von2 section Inside your games.xml and if you have "<real3d_pci_id>0x16C311DB</real3d_pci_id>"  right after stepping part, your games.xml is OK otherwise, copy games.xml from your archive source

many changes have been made on this file, without it, games can't even boot, or not working very well

games.xml file size=150623, crc32=B2B7DA98

Ye @spindizzi that was indeed the problem the version on EmuCR has the wrong games games xml while the one on this page from @Tomek.. has the correct games xml.

Hopefully the proper update svn will start to be uploaded the the Supermodel site in the future.

A HUGE HUGE THANKS TO YOU @spindizzi AND TO YOU @Tomek.. and might i add im sure from me and all how wonderful and beautiful all the games look in SuperModel

Avec 763, tout fonctionne mais je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner la souris sur LA.Machineguns alors qu'il n'y a pas de problème avec hunter Ocean :/

De plus, pour VON, et dans supermodel.ini, que faut-il configurer ? Il y "virtual on", "virtual on macross", je suis un peu perdu :/

I have such settings for Virtual On Oratorio Tangram (Xbox 360 Controller)

InputTwinJoyTurnLeft = NONE
InputTwinJoyTurnRight = NONE
InputTwinJoyForward = NONE
InputTwinJoyReverse = NONE
InputTwinJoyStrafeLeft = NONE
InputTwinJoyStrafeRight = NONE
InputTwinJoyJump = JOY1_BUTTON4
InputTwinJoyCrouch = JOY1_BUTTON1
InputTwinJoyLeft1 = JOY1_XAXIS_NEG
InputTwinJoyLeft2 = JOY1_RXAXIS_NEG
InputTwinJoyRight1 = JOY1_XAXIS_POS
InputTwinJoyRight2 = JOY1_RXAXIS_POS
InputTwinJoyUp1 = JOY1_YAXIS_NEG
InputTwinJoyUp2 = JOY1_RYAXIS_NEG
InputTwinJoyDown1 = JOY1_YAXIS_POS
InputTwinJoyDown2 = JOY1_RYAXIS_POS
InputTwinJoyShot1 = JOY1_BUTTON5
InputTwinJoyShot2 = JOY1_BUTTON6
InputTwinJoyTurbo1 = JOY1_ZAXIS_POS
InputTwinJoyTurbo2 = JOY1_RZAXIS_POS

LA.Machineguns - https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/jjHR48Hb/file.html copy to the nvram folder and check if the mouse works

Thank (Tom) for the answer

I guess I'm bad setting in Supermodel.ini
My settings are:

InputGunLeft = NONE
InputGunRight = NONE
InputGunUp = NONE
InputGunDown = NONE
InputGunX = "MOUSE_XAXIS, JOY1_XAXIS"
InputGunY = "MOUSE_YAXIS, JOY1_YAXIS"
InputTrigger = MOUSE_LEFT_BUTTON
InputOffscreen = MOUSE_YAXIS_POS, MOUSE_RIGHT_BUTTON
InputAutoTrigger = 0

A Mouse moves only into left and right (also in Test menu, gun Calibration)
The change came after the new Games.xml update and svn 763

Modifié par sonic323

I have such setting ..

InputGunLeft = NONE
InputGunRight = NONE
InputGunUp = NONE
InputGunDown = NONE
InputGunX = MOUSE_XAXIS
InputGunY = MOUSE_YAXIS
InputTrigger = MOUSE_LEFT_BUTTON
InputOffscreen = MOUSE_RIGHT_BUTTON
InputAutoTrigger = 0
InputGunLeft2 = NONE
InputGunRight2 = NONE
InputGunUp2 = NONE
InputGunDown2 = NONE
InputGunX2 = JOY1_XAXIS
InputGunY2 = JOY1_YAXIS
InputTrigger2 = JOY1_BUTTON1
InputOffscreen2 = JOY1_BUTTON2
InputAutoTrigger2 = 0

The change did not help, however,

I try to re-set all the inputs, steering wheel, Wiimote and ppjoy, Vjoy set up again in (Supermodel.ini)

Thanks (Tomek):very-good:

Modifié par sonic323

il y a une heure, sonic323 a dit :

The change did not help, however,

I try to re-set all the inputs, steering wheel, Wiimote and ppjoy, Vjoy set up again in (Supermodel.ini)

Thanks (Tomek):very-good:

Set analogue guns (Ocean Hunter, LA Machineguns)
without that the mouse and gamepad in Jurassic Park does not work correctly, this is bug 

InputAnalogGunX = "MOUSE_XAXIS"    ; analog, full X axis
InputAnalogGunY = "MOUSE_YAXIS"    ; analog, full Y axis

@Tomek.., your notice is posted on the official forum...Could you also post a savestate for Ian ?

@sonic323,

Il y a 2 heures, sonic323 a dit :

InputOffscreen = MOUSE_YAXIS_POS, MOUSE_RIGHT_BUTTON

remove MOUSE_YAXIS_POS from here

and you could also try to edit games.xml in lostwga section

<input type="analog_gun1" />
        <input type="analog_gun2" />

to

<input type="gun1" />
        <input type="gun2" />

you should also do that for lostwsgo else,there is a mix between mouse player1 and player2