[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R (Namco ES3)

CiTrON

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinput is keyboard right? That pic above just reminded me when I try to enter keyboard keys under Dinput it doesn't enter them and it usually does on other Jconfigs. If Xinput is causing the yellow box somehow I can use joytokey and map keyboard keys to my controller instead but again keyboard keys aren't working either. 

Edit: was able to enter keyboard keys dunno why I couldn't before but still same error. I'm always the lucky one to get errors like this that most people don't even get and there's no explanation. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

4 minutes ago, MaTI said:

whenever i getting no answer and white screen 

You're assuming someone knows the answer and just doesn't want to give it to you but that may not be the case.

I also have a different problem and no ones been able to give an answer to fix it. Nothing I can do but wait. 

3 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Oh I don't have the same problem as you do I don't get the white screen it's black with the menu options in Japanese but after a few seconds a yellow box pops up and I can't enter test mode or do anything. 

yeah me too :( hopefully they can figure it out :)

From Googling it appears the two errors that come with the yellow box have something to do with registry or library files. I guess the game could have different meanings for these errors numbers but I doubt it. 

Error 1911 - Could not register type library for file [2]. Contact your support personnel. This generally occurs when the file specified in the error message is in the TypeLib table, but the RegisterTypeLibraries action cannot register the file.

The “1901 error is commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry. This error can be fixed with special software that repairs the registry and tunes up system settings to restore stability.

7 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

IMG_20210531_050606.jpg

this is from the game ?

I am using a Gaming Laptop and tried unplugging all usb devices and hit enter on the exe to run it, I got the same error. *shrug* 

Actually it may have been a different error it may have changed from 1911 to 1901. But still the game doesn't work .

if you run the original exe with jconfig you get the other error, 1901, if you run the correct exe then it hits the 1911 error (if your getting the errors that is :)

16 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

if you run the original exe with jconfig you get the other error, 1901, if you run the correct exe then it hits the 1911 error (if your getting the errors that is :)

I've been getting 1911 but when I unplugged all usb devices I got 1901.  Both on the same exe that comes from Jconfig. 

18 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I've been getting 1911 but when I unplugged all usb devices I got 1901.  Both on the same exe that comes from Jconfig. 

yeah its a big mystery :( 

4 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Oh I don't have the same problem as you do I don't get the white screen it's black with the menu options in Japanese but after a few seconds a yellow box pops up and I can't enter test mode or do anything. 

3 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Pretty sure the JVS hook also handles dongle emulation. If unplugging usb devices on your system changes the error it doesn't seem to me that the dll is loading correctly. Is the file still present in the folder and is an AV product preventing access to it?

48 minutes ago, tron said:

Pretty sure the JVS hook also handles dongle emulation. If unplugging usb devices on your system changes the error it doesn't seem to me that the dll is loading correctly. Is the file still present in the folder and is an AV product preventing access to it?

JVSEmuWM6.dll is there. I don't know what you mean when you say "is an AV product preventing access to it" how would I know I don't even know what an AV product is. 

On 5/30/2021 at 8:15 PM, ryuzo7980 said:

Well there was a problem with key mapping and I not been able to enter test mode

Weeeeeeee xD

I noticed the problem with not working PEDALS in the game. Make sure that 'Fake Pedals' options is checked in the JConfig

2021.05.30-22.09.png

is time attack working? I've got crashed in course loading on time attack

25 minutes ago, buttersoft said:

AntiVirus

There's nothing to indicate it did anything with any of the files I looked. 

Even tried turning off antivirus no joy. 

Also tried allowing wmm6r.exe through firewall but no help. 

20 minutes ago, hafizzun said:

is time attack working? I've got crashed in course loading on time attack

Yes. You can play time attack until your profile saves after game over. If you restart the game with existing profile and try to play time attack it will crash the game

7 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I am using a Gaming Laptop and tried unplugging all usb devices and hit enter on the exe to run it, I got the same error. *shrug* 

Actually it may have been a different error it may have changed from 1911 to 1901. But still the game doesn't work .

I got a fix for you

Use Teknoparrot :ptdr:

Best to save $5 by spending hours on this tho...

Yesterday for me it works

Today it's crashing. No error, black screen then crash.

EDIT : Nevermind. Turning off terminal emulator fixes things

Edited by ZX3000GT1