Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

1 minute ago, arcadetutorials said:

So... .
I put the files that you disponibilizounpara the games within the arcadedefs folder, the roms and chds are in the correct places, but qdo I start the emulator, the games "new" do not appear in the list. I've done several things, checked the paths and everything is ok, but the game doesn't appear in the list.
I even downloaded a newer version yesterday and still the same thing happens

Play_Windows_x64_Installer.zip

Il y a 2 heures, Universal Gaming a dit :

I guess not...

hi bro

i have written the whole tutorial in french. maybe u can just use google trad, or straight translation with google chrome, it will be ok.

sometimes you cant have everything, i spent lots of time writing it so make an effort too, thank you

il y a 26 minutes, leemintsa a dit :

salut frère

j'ai écrit tout le tutoriel en français. peut-être que vous pouvez simplement utiliser google trad, ou une traduction directe avec google chrome, ça ira.

parfois tu ne peux pas tout avoir, j'ai passé beaucoup de temps à l'écrire alors fais un effort aussi, merci

C'est kler que ton tuto suffit largement à pigé comment faire pour que ça fonctionne... 

Oui c'est une bonne base le tuto, il manquerait juste les différentes façons de creer les CD-CHD, avec quelle version de chdman, quelle command line pour extraire autant que compresser ensuite.

Moi perso ca va a part les jeux HDD et soulcalibur 3 que je n'arrive pas a faire tourner.

Il manque aussi le nom du fichier boot load de YuYu.

Invité A FRIEND
4 hours ago, Universal Gaming said:

I guess not...

From what’ve seen so far it’s still preliminary and some games are still laggy or only intro boots maybe in the future when more games will work correctly people will make a step by step video/written tutorial in English hopefully 

it does however looks very promising

Modifié par A FRIEND

Il y a 2 heures, 3nigm4 a dit :

Oui c'est une bonne base le tuto, il manquerait juste les différentes façons de creer les CD-CHD, avec quelle version de chdman, quelle command line pour extraire autant que compresser ensuite.

Moi perso ca va a part les jeux HDD et soulcalibur 3 que je n'arrive pas a faire tourner.

Il manque aussi le nom du fichier boot load de YuYu.

ah du coup je suis bien preneur des infos, c'est quoi le boot load de yuyu ? et les command line pour chdman ?
Comme ça je pourrai mettre à jour le tuto, pourquoi pas

si tu peux expliquer un peu , merci à toi !

Modifié par leemintsa

Justement je l'ai pas le bootload de YuYu 😛

Normalement tu peux le trouver dans l'image du jeux une fois extraite du chd ou alors dans le zip de la rom en ouvrant le fichier .ic002 mais impossible de le trouver comme ca.

Alors j'ai essayé plusieurs acronymes mais en vain, pourtant j'avais trouvé pour scptour, vu que pour ce jeu la aussi il est pas possible de trouver le bootload, mais avec qqs acronymes j'y suis arrivé.

Je bloquais parceque je pensais que c'etait un acronyme de 3 lettres et pour scptour il en fallait 4 ;)

Pour les command line de chdman, il y en a plusieurs possibles aussi, suivant si le jeu est un DVD ou un CD ou encore un HDD.

Desfois faut extraire le chd en .img, ou en .iso ou encore en .toc et .bin ou .cue et .bin

On peut aussi extractraw, extracthd, extractcd et j'en passe, sans oublier la facon de recompresser apres lol.

Les fichiers .ic002 dans la rom faut isobuster ou poweriso pour les ouvrir.

Je te mets un .bat avec des exemples de command line chdman pour les chd namco 2x6.

Ca aide mais ca pas toujours le taff ;)

unchd_all.bat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dfcSdrFtJ5mKlW6LQPsePipwkmHLgxS-JqUXSbiT59w/edit#gid=1

Ca peut aider aussi ce lien, ca te donne des infos sur les jeux namco 2x6.

Je pense aussi a la facon dont les chd on été créés, par exemple j'ai lu que Netchu etait compressé en DVD parceque le jeux est sur 2 CD.

Et aussi DBZ qui serait un DVD a l'origine et compressé comme un CD...

Je sais pas trop c'est obscure encore.

https://www.videogamex.com/forums/showthread.php?230860-SYS2X6-USB-Dongle-Rollup-Pack

On 11/5/2022 at 12:44 PM, Bootleg said:

image.png.4bec33ad274c594f7916e1b600ab22ae.png

cant get past this screen with Vampire Night. any suggestions converted the chd to bin & cue then converted the cue to chd with the dongle file and it boots up and hangs at this screen lol 

do you have the arcadedef for vampire night?

I tried everything and I've given up, I tried converting the CHD to ISO that didn't work, I tried everything in the step by step in this topic nothing worked, I guess it's not meant for me to play games like this...oh well. 

5 minutes ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

you need to do step 2 and drop the iso on the CD-CHD.bat file it has been said over ten times on this thread buddy read previous comments

I have unchd_all.bat

Along with Extract CHD to CUE.bat and CHD to GDI.bat

Which one should I use, sorry I'm new to this 

Extract Zip And Place Files Inside were they go. image.png.fb3aef0ffb7144a3eec298840393a6ed.png

prdgp031.zip ~ pixeldrain - Pride GP 2003 gives a back screen for like 5 secs and then games starts.

FgtJam.zip ~ pixeldrain - Capcom Fighting Jam. 

bldyr3b.7z ~ pixeldrain - Bloody Roar 3

https://pixeldrain.com/u/GA985Sxr - Sengoku Basara X Cross

Modifié par Bootleg

8 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

make sure the folder and rom is named correctly if need be check the arcade.def file to get the correct name

I figured it out, thanks. Hopefully the performance of the emu can be better maybe, maybe not.

Modifié par Universal Gaming

6 hours ago, Deyrax said:

Anyone figured out the issue with SC3 hanging on black screen?

i couldnt figure it out finally figured out sc2 . trying both versions of sc3 they both booted but black screens for me. using UltraISO to convert the iso to bin and cue. is what i read people were doing for disc based games

image.png.6c47797d2ae8ab97b5cfda0839467eee.png

image.png.1698e27d55e94d7e4604b2777ec3b481.png

Modifié par Bootleg

1 hour ago, Bootleg said:

i couldnt figure it out finally figured out sc2 . trying both versions of sc3 they both booted but black screens for me. using UltraISO to convert the iso to bin and cue. is what i read people were doing for disc based games

image.png.6c47797d2ae8ab97b5cfda0839467eee.png

image.png.1698e27d55e94d7e4604b2777ec3b481.png

How did you convert them exactly? cuz there were 2 CHDs and so 2 ISOs; did you make two .bin/.cue files? Also, did you alter the game's .arcadedef file?

1 hour ago, Wajiro said:

How did you convert them exactly? cuz there were 2 CHDs and so 2 ISOs; did you make two .bin/.cue files? Also, did you alter the game's .arcadedef file?

Chdman-240 i used.

image.png.b38658f290d9d90d69081aa9390bce68.png

using Ultra ISO allowed me to Convert Both CHDs to Bin & Cue 

soulclb2.arcadedef Fixed Arcadedef 

.chd to .iso if u have done it right it should mount to your pc like any other iso

Extract CHD to GDI.zip the batch files i used to convert 

for /r %%i in (*.chd) do chdman extractraw -i "%%i" -o "%%~ni.iso" <- CHD to ISO "delete .chds" after converting them to ISO's because ull be making new ones with the .cue files when using "Ultra ISO"

for /r %%i in (*.cue, *.gdi, *.iso) do chdman createcd -i "%%i" -o "%%~ni.chd" <- Cue To CHD

you will need both here is the screen of what it should look like 

image.png.110f92aaaa37f28bbbe6e0c02e24ceb7.png

the .chd's you see in this picture was .cue to .chd also the .bin file is the file u get after converting the iso to bin to cue using Ultra ISO | you will get the "2nd set of .chd's" after converting the .cue's with chdman | you will have to do it twice 

image.png.009482ea60b60ec60116faa961da0815.png

you will need the rom and place the dongle.bin inside the rom zip

you will know if u did it right lol. i got a black screen for a few days and i finally had the time to sit and read everything 

with peoples help. and this is what i got. the game is about 13 or so gigs. also look at the links those are some of what i got working. 

above.

Modifié par Bootleg

13 minutes ago, Wajiro said:

this is tricky for me also i get a black screen as well hopefully he can share his converted files or walk us through it step by step

On 11/8/2022 at 7:30 PM, Bootleg said:

Chdman-240 i used.

image.png.b38658f290d9d90d69081aa9390bce68.png

using Ultra ISO allowed me to Convert Both CHDs to Bin & Cue 

soulclb2.arcadedef 208 B · 12 downloads  Fixed Arcadedef 

.chd to .iso if u have done it right it should mount to your pc like any other iso

Extract CHD to GDI.zip the batch files i used to convert 

for /r %%i in (*.chd) do chdman extractraw -i "%%i" -o "%%~ni.iso" <- CHD to ISO "delete .chds" after converting them to ISO's because ull be making new ones with the .cue files when using "Ultra ISO"

for /r %%i in (*.cue, *.gdi, *.iso) do chdman createcd -i "%%i" -o "%%~ni.chd" <- Cue To CHD

you will need both here is the screen of what it should look like 

image.png.110f92aaaa37f28bbbe6e0c02e24ceb7.png

the .chd's you see in this picture was .cue to .chd also the .bin file is the file u get after converting the iso to bin to cue using Ultra ISO | you will get the "2nd set of .chd's" after converting the .cue's with chdman | you will have to do it twice 

image.png.009482ea60b60ec60116faa961da0815.png

you will need the rom and place the dongle.bin inside the rom zip

you will know if u did it right lol. i got a black screen for a few days and i finally had the time to sit and read everything 

with peoples help. and this is what i got. the game is about 13 or so gigs. also look at the links those are some of what i got working. 

above.

Can you share the file soulcl2b-sc21vera.bin ?

1 hour ago, Wajiro said:

Can you share the file soulcl2b-sc21vera.bin ?

you dont need it and you also dont need to make any bin or cue files

On 11/8/2022 at 4:13 PM, emusempre said:

plz guys!
Which command line to use in frontends, for Play! Arcade Machines?

--cdrom0
--disc <disc_image>
--elf <elf_file>

jpd002 added the code for it yesterday, someone is needed to build a new version of Play! emulator

https://github.com/jpd002/Play-/commit/24711b82bb331ff1f686791018a9f494c383a2f8

50 minutes ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

jpd002 added the code for it yesterday, someone is needed to build a new version of Play! emulator

if we don't need to make these files can you please explain another way for us to get this game to boot it's kinda confusing

Voilà!

I made a package with all supported games at the moment

(with this, you don't need to convert any CHDs or ISOs...)

Download the full package of the needed files here ---> DOWNLOAD
(arcadedefs/arcaderoms/emulator)

Download the newest version of Play! emulator from 08.11.2022 directly from jpd002 
@ https://github.com/jpd002/Play-/actions/runs/3421977086
(you have to be logged in to be able to download)

or you can download it from here:

Play_Windows_x64_Installer.zip

Extract Play_Windows_x64_Installer.zip

Install Play-x86-64.exe

Put the arcadedefs folder in „C:\Program Files\Play\“ (Overwrite the files if needed, make a backup first!)

Put the arcaderoms folder in „C:\Users\...\Documents\Play Data Files\

Run the Play! emulator (C:\Program Files\Play\Play.exe) and double-click on a game in the list

Modifié par PolybiusExtreme

8 hours ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

Play.exe --arcade tekken4

very good! thanks

1 hour ago, Universal Gaming said:

Will the Play! emulator performance settings be updated in the future, sorry I had to ask.

hopefully so it is still in early stages we would love to see the test menu added as well to customize the configs for difficulty and credits e.t.c.so only time will tell let's cross our fingers but until then let's get games playable first

1 hour ago, &#x60;kingston Ramsey said:

hopefully so it is still in early stages we would love to see the test menu added as well to customize the configs for difficulty and credits e.t.c.so only time will tell let's cross our fingers but until then let's get games playable first

Right