Aller au contenu

[Emu] PS2 & Namco System 147 / 148 / 246 / 256 Emulation on Play!

Shin Endymion

Messages recommandés

Le 2024/1/28 à PM11点39分, compnwl a dit :

好吧,您要求进行游戏内校准(nvram)而不是模拟器校准。对于模拟器校准,我使用不同的配置文件进行赛车游戏(适用于Ace DriverMotoGPWangan Midnight)和格斗游戏(适用于所有铁拳游戏,但我仍未在Soul Calibur上进行测试),我知道您使用中文(普通话? )语言,但我在尝试帮助其他人时使用谷歌翻译,因为我的母语是葡萄牙语。 转向、加速(或燃气)踏板和制动踏板的定位位于这些黄色标记的输入中。所以我将配置设置为右触发器(PS 控制器中的 R2)和左触发器(PS 控制器中的 L2)。  请记住将相反的轴设置为另一个键,这样它就不会与游戏中的命令发生冲突。 这是我的铁拳图: 我放置的 PS2 控制器的图标相当于它们在控制台端口上的命令。

image.png.a20efbf681105be8dfb904f42a50f8b2.png

image.png.1d50dc493a1545d1d339c59c12b9c6ed.png

I think I should communicate with everyone in English so that I can help more people

10 hours ago, andymage said:

I think I should communicate with everyone in English so that I can help more people

This is what he's saying

Well, you asked for in-game calibration (nvram) not emulator calibration. For simulator calibration I use different profiles for racing games (works for Ace Driver, MotoGP and Wangan Midnight) and fighting games (works for all Tekken games, but I still haven't tested on Soul Calibur), I know you Chinese (Mandarin?) language is used, but I use Google Translate when trying to help others since my native language is Portuguese. The positioning of the steering, accelerator (or gas) pedal, and brake pedal is located at these yellow-marked inputs. So I set the configuration to right trigger (R2 in PS controller) and left trigger (L2 in PS controller). Remember to set the opposite axis to another key so it doesn't conflict with in-game commands. Here is my Tekken diagram: I placed the icons for the PS2 controllers to correspond to their commands on the console port.

I think I'm clumsy, everyone has set it up, but I didn't get it right, but I don't want to give up. I'll say it again now.

I have set different button categories for different games.

image.png.a2447c28e544fbc13c0a240313261f0f.png

The picture below is my key setting mapping.

image.jpeg.c50fff83391e266866547889fc3dd03d.jpeg

So i set the config to Right Trigger (R2 in PS Controller) and Left Trigger (L2 in PS Controller). 
Remember to set the opposite axis to another key so it not conflicts in-game command.

But I still haven't figured out the correct way to do it.

How do I get the keymap for turning right on keyboard?

Modifié par andymage

3 hours ago, andymage said:

I think I'm clumsy, everyone has set it up, but I didn't get it right, but I don't want to give up. I'll say it again now.

I have set different button categories for different games.

image.png.a2447c28e544fbc13c0a240313261f0f.png

The picture below is my key setting mapping.

image.jpeg.c50fff83391e266866547889fc3dd03d.jpeg

So i set the config to Right Trigger (R2 in PS Controller) and Left Trigger (L2 in PS Controller). 
Remember to set the opposite axis to another key so it not conflicts in-game command.

But I still haven't figured out the correct way to do it.

How do I get the keymap for turning right on keyboard?

I made this keyboard profile for you

andymage_racing.xml

Download this file and put then inside this folder:

"Documents\Play Data Files\inputprofiles"

Then open the Play! Emulator, and set your controller profile as "andymage_racing" and then Apply.

Open a Racing Game (Ace Driver or MotoGP) to test.

1 = Start

5 = Coin

Left, Right = Steering 

Up, Down = Accel and Brake

Bloody Roar 3 is playable, but there is no music during fights.

Modifié par LongnPlay

how to insert coin on SoulCalibur II?

On 15/02/2024 at 17:48, Arcadeguy781 said:

Select button

Is not working.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:57 AM, Breaker MKV said:

Fresh news. Appearently, Barcode and Touchscreen are now supported on Play!. We just need the Card Reader and we'll be able to play games like Druaga, Dragon Chronicle, Idolmaster or Minna Zenno Training.

So we can actually scan cards in Animal kaiser now? Do let me know how that all works if possible.

image.png.b8174fbe44af367cfe6721e03150fb17.png

I can't see any related updates at all, and there are no related branches, so the 2x6 game will not progress. I only see 147, but I have no interest in 147.

Le 25/02/2024 à 22:52, Padou a dit :

Hello guys !

>Just so you know I shared my 256 here:

gifnam.gif.916bc13d55986466f0fec015777a16f8.gif.e7ec8f9de843712fc94e3540c2b11033.gif

https://emumovies.com/files/file/5345-arcade-themes-by-pademonium/

Enjoy ! :)

You are only updating the main body, not the simulator part.

I've noticed that the recent version of Play now supports Animal Kaiser evolution version 1 to 8.

Here's a video guide I found about how to scan cards in Animal Kaiser.

You can find more cards here and use a online barcode scanner to use cards not listed in the AK Card scanner program.

https://www.arcadegamecards.com/product-category/animal-kaiser/

https://online-barcode-reader.inliteresearch.com/

Just download your wanted card and use the barcode reader site or any other app to convert it to readable text for scanning cards within the program.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:09 AM, Galaya said:

and time crisis 3 

a video of both working fully would be great

I recently purchased a desktop computer with a 13th generation I9 processor. I’ll test those games out. From what I heard the lightgun games aren’t calibrating properly on the latest version. 

• 2 semaines après...
On 2/29/2024 at 7:17 PM, Arcadeguy781 said:

Does anyone have the nvram file that has the lightgun calibrated for Time Crisis 3? 

I wonder is there differences between the arcade version and ps2 version? its seems identical to me and it runs great on pcsx2 on high res + no flash effect.

15 minutes ago, llll55 said:

I wonder is there differences between the arcade version and ps2 version? its seems identical to me and it runs great on pcsx2 on high res + no flash effect.

graphically for me tc2,3,4 arcade versions are much better

looking forward to try tc3+4 with play but still not sure if 

a certain rig can run them correctly

On 3/11/2024 at 6:03 AM, llll55 said:

How can we achieve a 'no flash effect'?

14 hours ago, miao8yu5 said:

How can we achieve a 'no flash effect'?

with the newer pcsx2 you can just download the special pcsx2 build for lightgun game in this forum...it has flash effect texture disable.

I have 3 questions I hope can get answered. 

1. Does this emulator support portable mode? I do see the VFS manager you can change few directories but not all of them. Would rather not use the C drive. 

2. Do light guns work, particularly Sinden

3. Can you launch games via command line? I might add these games to Launchbox using AHK scripts with the Play emulator.