Aller au contenu

HOW TO INSTALL INITIAL D ZERO VER. 2

Invité computcon

Messages recommandés

Invité computcon

image.png

Here are the steps required to do this.

1. Download the 2 multi-part 7-zip files from these links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iuK9Pw_-vQGWErXn0RXt_ZvCbJrhQcco/view?usp=sharing and https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VeP9XAwryTbakEHEpYPhEO3ADGaCrgJu/view?usp=sharing

2. Install 7-zip (if you don't have it).

3. Install node.js from https://nodejs.org/ Select the 'Recommended for most users' version.

4. At the end of the setup, check the 'Install Chocolatey and tools' box.

5. Open up Teknoparrot, select Add game > Initial D Zero.

6. Extract the downloaded files (right-click on the .001 file, select 7-zip > extract here).

7. In Teknoparrot, go to Game settings and configure your settings (select executable InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe).

8. Launch the game at least once, and it should come up with an 'Unexpected error'. Wait about 2 minutes on this screen, then close the game. (You need to wait because minime is installing in the background, and it takes approx. 1-2 minutes).

9. Go to the AMFS folder in the game directory (the one with the ICF1 and ICF2 files). Copy these files.

10. Paste them in the parent directory of the game\amfs. Otherwise, there will be this unexpected error. For example, if the files are in the location X:\SomeFolder\AnotherFolder\amfs, I would copy the files to X:\SomeFolder\amfs (up one directory).

11. Launch the game in Teknoparrot.

12. Done!

Modifié par nucleaireland

yea just tried this followed it to the t 

and first it came up error as said then waited then relaunched it then the DVD error message added the mod for that and now i launched it up again and now nothing ? 

How do I know minime is installin in the background? I don't see it in task manager. Is this the correct error I should have? 

Untitled.png.41d488ee56a62d5c8efa9c2b7710faf0.png

Nevermind, forgot I had moved it to a different external hdd. I have a black screen that says error occured I think this is right.  But now I get a DVD Drive 0919 remain error in game.  I did set my IP address in Teknoparrot. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

Jesus, I solved the above problem by updating Segatools now this error. At least if others have these errors they'll know what to do but I'd like to be able to play the game lol.

Untitled.png.6776a05d2dc316d662dff31610f73e7e.png

Edit: changed dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it worked finally, but card error so couldn't save. 

For the DVD problem i would advise to patch the exe, there is no need to disable the drive then.

https://idas-zero-patcher.netlify.app/

Haven't tried if the online patches work, but i patched all exes on this site and have no errors regarding dvd drive or connection, after setting up the ip of course.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

Unfortunately yes, tried different minime and segatools, but there are still save issues with 2.11.

Strangely your character progression and car upgrades gets saved, but as soon you finish all races in a chapter it gets resetted, not your character stats and upgrades though.
So there is actually no way to progress in the story and therefore not really worth playing in that state.
Better stick with 1.31 for now until 2.11 gets fixed.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

21 minutes ago, EmulateFun said:

Thanks for the tutorial! Works fine for me. Just a reminder if you put the game under E: the game won't start for some reason

Hrmm, I've heard of games not being able to start from external, but not a specific letter. I'm running it from a different letter external just fine. 

1 hour ago, computcon said:

Be sure to run the game using Teknoparrot, which will fix the JVS I/O error, and if the http://idas-zero-patcher.netlify.app won't fix the DVD Drive Error, go to Device Manager and disable tour DVD drive (right click > disable/uninstall)

Yes it will fix the dvd drive error, but I had to do it twice for some reason and you have to put amdaemon.exe replace it in your directory with the patched amdaemon.exe that it creates. It's not the main exe.  No need to manually disable and enable DVD drive everytime you want to play. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb computcon:

Be sure to run the game using Teknoparrot, which will fix the JVS I/O error, and if the http://idas-zero-patcher.netlify.app won't fix the DVD Drive Error, go to Device Manager and disable tour DVD drive (right click > disable/uninstall)

If the online patch, for some reason, doesn't fix the dvd error, then you can hexedit the game exe.
Check out the youtube video i've posted above on how to do it, it is just editing two digits.
This should definitely work, i did that with Ver 1.31. and it should work for 2.11 also.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

It looks like the file patcher site will TELL you what still needs patching. Any box that's ticked when you dump the right file onto the site has already been patched. (you can test this by unticking something, and dropping the file back onto the site.) If the box is not ticked, ticking it will apply that patch. So to test your file, patch it, then drop it back on the site to see if the box is now ticked automatically.

The archive in the OP seems have the main game exe already fully patched. It's only amdaemon and serverbox that need patching, can anyone confirm?

4 hours ago, computcon said:

I should actually ask as well... does version 2.11 work for LAN play in TP?

Modifié par buttersoft

Invité computcon
On 4/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, buttersoft said:

The archive in the OP seems have the main game exe already fully patched. It's only amdaemon and serverbox that need patching, can anyone confirm?

Yes, that's true.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, buttersoft said:

I should actually ask as well... does version 2.11 work for LAN play in TP?

I don't know. I've never been able to get it to work, maybe because I don't have a second computer powerful enough to run the game. Even if it did, I tried to test the game on another computer and there still was the 'In-Store battle cannot be played at this time' message.

Modifié par computcon

On 07/04/2021 at 6:44 AM, JustinCredible81 said:

Jesus, I solved the above problem by updating Segatools now this error. At least if others have these errors they'll know what to do but I'd like to be able to play the game lol.

Untitled.png.6776a05d2dc316d662dff31610f73e7e.png

Edit: changed dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it worked finally, but card error so couldn't save. 

I am getting this error now. Patched all 3 files and game boots fine but cant get past this. Any suggestions? Dont really want to change host DNS.

5 minutes ago, jjd416 said:

I am getting this error now. Patched all 3 files and game boots fine but cant get past this. Any suggestions? Dont really want to change host DNS.

Keep trying the amdaemon patch that's the only one that patches the dvd error. I had to do it twice for some reason. But if it doesn't work after several times I'm not sure the problem. 

I'm glad you reminded me of that post because the external I had the game on got corrupted and had to redownload it and start over, and now it's not working for me. I think maybe it is because I changed my dns back to automatically. Maybe some other people can chime in if they had to change their dns too or not. However the dvd error and the dns are two different issues. 

8 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Keep trying the amdaemon patch that's the only one that patches the dvd error. I had to do it twice for some reason. But if it doesn't work after several times I'm not sure the problem. 

I'm glad you reminded me of that post because the external I had the game on got corrupted and had to redownload it and start over, and now it's not working for me. I think maybe it is because I changed my dns back to automatically. Maybe some other people can chime in if they had to change their dns too or not. However the dvd error and the dns are two different issues. 

I don't get DVD issues, just the 8008 network error.

EDIT: Fixed.

I Removed the SegaTools folder from TP and used the SegaTools release from here:

https://github.com/nzgamer41/SegaToolsTP/releases

Then I placed the below minime release inside the above SegaTools folder:

https://github.com/nzgamer41/minime-TP/releases

Run minime/start.bat as admin and let it install dependencies.

You should see below if it runs okay:

app:switchboard HOST_EXT: 127.0.0.1 (Service host name sent to clients) +0ms
  app:switchboard HOST_INT: 0.0.0.0 (Bind address) +1ms
  app:switchboard Using default host names, change them from the .env file if necessary. +0ms
Startup OK

Close minime and launch ID Zero via TeknoParrot and it should work now. The Issue was with minime not starting properly.

Is it normal to get black screen after ALT TAB or Windows Key away from game?

Modifié par jjd416

1 hour ago, jjd416 said:

Yea i dont get DVD issues just network one. I noticed the CMD prompt thinks my default gateway is 192.168.59.254 when its actually .253 but not sure if thats an issue

ID11 shows me:

Netenv: GetAdaptersInfo: Virtualized LAN configuration:
Netenv: Interface IP :   192.168. 59. 11
Netenv: Router IP    :   192.168. 59.254
Netenv: MAC Address  : 01:02:03:04:05:06

but my IP settings are actually:

IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.59.11
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.59.253

EDIT: Fixed. Removed SegaTools folder and used from here:

Then placed this minime inside above SegaTools folder

Run minime/start.bat as admin and let it install dependencies. You should see below if it runs okay:

app:switchboard Using default host names, change them from the .env file if necessary. +0ms
Startup OK

Close minime and launch ID Zero via TeknoParrot and should work. Issue was minime not starting properly.

Well done, I'll have to fix mine own and I'll do what you said. 

YouTube videos now have a way to install. Can play now 👌👌👌

Only use Nvidia or AMD graphics cards are recommended to be supported, if Intel graphics cards are not supported, Intel graphics cards are not recommended.

P.S. I recommend a graphics card with at least 2 GB or more to play 60 FPS only.

If frame rate runs too fast, we recommend turning on V-Sync to lock 60 FPS for graphics card drivers.

Modifié par kritbualad

9 minutes ago, computcon said:

Yes

6 hours ago, jjd416 said:

Solution

Add this to InitialD.ini

FullScreen = 0

SyncMode = 0

13 hours ago, jjd416 said:

I don't get DVD issues, just the 8008 network error.

EDIT: Fixed.

I Removed the SegaTools folder from TP and used the SegaTools release from here:

Then I placed the below minime release inside the above SegaTools folder:

Run minime/start.bat as admin and let it install dependencies.

You should see below if it runs okay:

Startup OK

Close minime and launch ID Zero via TeknoParrot and it should work now. The Issue was with minime not starting properly.

I'm confused because there's a minime in the same directory as segatools, but I need to put the minime INSIDE the segatools and not that one, correct?  Whatever I did I screwed up and I'm having to redownload the game. I get handle error in Teknoparrot. 

Ok are we talking about replacing segatools and minime in the game folder or in the Teknoparrot folder? 

I keep breaking the game

xiEzNA8.png

I got it running again. I didn't need to do any of that stuff with downloading that segatools and replacing it, it just made things worse for me. I got a clean install and just patched the dvd drive (btw make sure you check the box on the bottom before downloading the patched amdaemon, I had missed that myself) and I added xinput into my segatools.ini in the game folder. Those are the only changes I had to make. And my DNS is set to automatic.

The only issue I have now is I get a Teknoparrot error when I close the game every time for some reason. 

On 4/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, J0nny0 said:

thats a thing of Segatools if i remember correctly... Segatools wont start on E and Y drives so just move the game or change the drive letter,

LOL this has been some journey. I had it working, the drive it was on got corrupted, I tried another drive (which just happened to be E:, I had forgot about you guys saying this) wouldn't work. Then I reinstalled it and had it working on my internal after a bunch of crap. Then tried to send it back to E: no work. So yeah this is definitely true it will not work on E: Moving it to another letter now. 

5 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I'm confused because there's a minime in the same directory as segatools, but I need to put the minime INSIDE the segatools and not that one, correct?  Whatever I did I screwed up and I'm having to redownload the game. I get handle error in Teknoparrot. 

You need to replace the already existing SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directory. So delete the SegaTools folder that is currently there first.

Then download the release from github, place the new SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directory exactly how the old one was.

Then download the minime release from github and place the new minime folder inside the new SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directoy.

Make sure you rename the downloaded folders to "SegaTools" and "minime" as I believe the release version is part of the folder name when you extract the downloads from github.

Once everything is in place, go into the minime directory and run start.bat as administrator. It will ask you to download dependencies so allow it to do that.

After that is done, you should see:

Startup OK

This means that minime is running properly. Close minime and start Initial D Zero V2 normally via TeknoParrot.

Modifié par jjd416

4 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Ok are we talking about replacing segatools and minime in the game folder or in the Teknoparrot folder? 

I keep breaking the game

xiEzNA8.png

I got it running again. I didn't need to do any of that stuff with downloading that segatools and replacing it, it just made things worse for me. I got a clean install and just patched the dvd drive (btw make sure you check the box on the bottom before downloading the patched amdaemon, I had missed that myself) and I added xinput into my segatools.ini in the game folder. Those are the only changes I had to make. And my DNS is set to automatic.

The only issue I have now is I get a Teknoparrot error when I close the game every time for some reason. 

Ah I see you got it working anyway. Nice one!

10 minutes ago, jjd416 said:

You need to replace the already existing SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directory. So delete the SegaTools folder that is currently there first.

Then download the release from github, place the new SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directory exactly how the old one was.

Then download the minime release from github and place the new minime folder inside the new SegaTools folder inside the TeknoParrot directoy.

Make sure you rename the downloaded folders to "SegaTools" and "minime" as I believe the release version is part of the folder name when you extract the downloads from github.

Once everything is in place, go into the minime directory and run start.bat as administrator. It will ask you to download dependencies so allow it to do that.

Startup OK

This means that minime is running properly. Close minime and start Initial D Zero V2 normally via TeknoParrot.

Pretty sure the reason I didn't have to do that is if you update through Teknoparrot it already does what you did manually for you. I had problems as well then updated segatools in Teknoparrot and it solved them, before my hard drive got corrupt and I had to start over. 

59 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Pretty sure the reason I didn't have to do that is if you update through Teknoparrot it already does what you did manually for you. I had problems as well then updated segatools in Teknoparrot and it solved them, before my hard drive got corrupt and I had to start over. 

I updated everything via TP UI before attempting this. Perhaps all that was required for me was the below:

Startup OK

Modifié par jjd416

50 minutes ago, kritbualad said:

I need help please

Picture to small

What does not work ?

What happens ?

You run teknoparrot .exe as administrator ?