Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Pump It Up Collection (Andamiro)

Meezermox

Messages recommandés

Hello! Today I present to you a virtual image containing a lot of Pump it Up games, already configured to run!

http://i.imgur.com/HYWjvkL.png

download here:

http://8ch.net/1cc/res/196.html

+ https://8ch.net/1cc/res/6799.html

--

July 2022: https://mega.nz/folder/0ZckhBpZ#9w38GHjYuiav5uZw3sqVnQ

mirror: http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/multi/Pump It Up PRO.html

[Pump It Up PRO Megapack?]

If you have a Pump PRO itch which needs scratching, then you should probably download the Pump It Up PRO Megapack! It features many builds of Pump PRO pulled from many sources. Many things have been fixed, it's been thoroughly tested (although nobody is perfect!) and shoved together into one quick and easy release!

This release takes the best of everything; while remaining official!

- The Songs and builds have been ripped directly from official arcade drives.

- Progressives and Gauntlets all present and fully functional.

- Full complete song lists and novelty codes have been bundled.

- Extra tools and official arcade patches have been bundled.

- This pack offers many builds from different sources, with 3 PRO 1 Builds and 5 PRO 2 builds. You can use whichever you wish - Just drag and drop the Songs and RandomMovies folders into the build you wish to use.

[Is This Just the nagisa files from YouTube?]

These is NOT a straight re-release of the pack put together by nagisa which is featured on YouTube. Those songs packs have a lot unofficial charts, most of the progressive courses are broken, songs were missing charts and themes had many issues and missing speed mods. It was put together in a hurry with little testing. Some of the themes, however, have been modified slightly and bundled with this release.

[Builds]

This Pump It Up PRO Megapack includes various builds for both Pump It Up PRO and Pump It Up PRO 2. I would recommend using the 'nagisa' builds as these have been tested and many of the original AC bugs have been weeded out (All AC builds are based on a heavily modified version of Stepmania 4). Some builds do not work out of the box, despite being ripped from an official drive.

Pump It Up PRO 1 final by nagisa: This is basically the Pump It Up PRO 1 AC release, except, the bugs have all been fixed. Other changes have also have also been made. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 1 PC - PC release of Pump It Up PRO. Works exactly the same as the AC version, timings etc are all the same.

Pump It Up PRO 1 AC: This AC release contains a lot of theme bugs. I have included it here for reference only.

Pump It Up PRO 2 final by nagisa - This is basically the Pump It Up PRO 2 ver normal release, except, the bugs have all been fixed. Other changes have also have also been made. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 2 v2.1 - Pump It Up PRO 2 v2.1 release. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 2 ver normal - Pump It Up PRO 2 normal release. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 2 (Windows R14 Build) - Official R14 build of PRO 2 for Windows.

Pump It Up PRO 2 (Linux R14 Build) - Official R14 build of PRO 2 for Linux.

[Songs]

I have included the Songs separately. All Songs include the background movies and are COMPLETE. These have been ported over from official AC builds.

I would recommend editing static.ini for each build and setting the AdditionalSongFolders= value to where your songs are located. This ensures you can run each build with all songs without copying the Songs folder each time.

I.e.

Open \Data\Static.ini

Change:

AdditionalSongFolders=

to

AdditionalSongFolders=c:\Pump It Up PRO Megapack\Songs

[RandomMovies]

I have included the RandomMovies separately. If you would like random movies within your builds, just place this entire folder within the root of the build you would like to use. Again, these have been ported over from official AC builds.

[Getting Pad Support]

PIUIO is not supported by some of these builds as they are both based on Stepmania 4 and no support was ever added.

To get pads to work, open the "_Extras" folder and install IO2Key. You will then be able to map them correctly.

NOTE: Some of the PRO builds have an extra option in the service menu to map keyboard input.

[Update Patches]

These files are here for reference and completion. They have already been applied to some of the bundled PRO builds here already.

NOTE: Each update patch for Pump It Up PRO 1 includes the official encrypted patch AND the unofficial decrypted patch.

Modifié par 7zxkv

hola comunidad buenos dias aca desde lima- Peru  . mi pregunta es para saber si se pueden jugar con el mando de xbox 360 para windows :D  !!! el pump up y gracias de antemano solo esto faltaba añadir ami hyperspin :D cool  genialmente espectacular thanks you !! emuline.org

thanks you

Modifié par 7zxkv

• 1 an après...

@andersonfjau 

1CC address has changed. Check this post. 

But here the addresses you need, no idea if the links on the pages still work. 

https://chuchy.neocities.org/1cc/8ch.net/1cc/res/196.html 

https://chuchy.neocities.org/1cc/8ch.net/1cc/res/6799.html

These are just a old mirror, no posting.

Modifié par linglang

• 9 mois après...
  • 6 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
12 hours ago, petje said:

What is this about, a geniune arcade game or some clone / bootleg ?

https://imgshare.io/image/xx2.p3HkXt

More nfo here https://www.ppxclub.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=704618&extra=page%3D2 

All song packs on pan baidu server around 100G.

Base here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmNiVRpRiV3bdHkUQxFA3hrdHmdZKOFB/view

Modifié par mastershakelock

• 4 semaines après...

For those who want StepPXX (PIU XX - 20th Anniversary), 

I am preparing a REPACK of the complete game with the update 2.06, the archive is all in 80gb.

The archive contains:

- The StepPXX game
- SongPacks (up to XX / with STEPPRIME)
- SongMovies (up to XX / with STEPPRIME)
- The RandomMovies (and PIU PRO 2)
- Custom Charts
- and all the rest

If you are interested, I can see to set up a link for the download but it will take me some time

Modifié par EkstarK

• 3 semaines après...
On 1. 5. 2021 at 3:48 PM, EkstarK said:

For those who want StepPXX (PIU XX - 20th Anniversary), 

I am preparing a REPACK of the complete game with the update 2.06, the archive is all in 80gb.

The archive contains:

- The StepPXX game
- SongPacks (up to XX / with STEPPRIME)
- SongMovies (up to XX / with STEPPRIME)
- The RandomMovies (and PIU PRO 2)
- Custom Charts
- and all the rest

If you are interested, I can see to set up a link for the download but it will take me some time

cool, im looking forward to it

A little update : 

Due to the size of the game (almost 80gb atm). I cannot upload the entire game at the moment

But don't worry ! I will post the link when i can upload it correctly in a sigle file (much easier to download)

A little Extra Note : There is somme missing SongMovies in the game due to 2 things :
- 1st : There are some missing SSC files that prevent me from running the SongMovies on some songs (there are not many but I wanted to underline this detail so that you are warned)
- 2nd : Due to the 2.06 Update and the addition of some new songs, the SongMovies of the new song cannot be find atm BUT i keep focused when they are realesed and i will put them in the game when i grabed them

I keep a eye open i will give updates when i got some info

Thx in avance for your patience !

Modifié par EkstarK

• 4 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
15 hours ago, aDn2319 said:

Thanks so much bro, I've just downloaded and it works great.

do u have this one?  http://www.emuline.org/topic/2215-arcade-pc-technomotion-2nd-dance-floor-f2-system/

I'm a big fan of dance simulators

I do. Check the topic later, I'll upload the file.

En 9/7/2021 a las 2:57, carlosgordon1970 dijo:

lol, i have no idea how to make it run

u have to download & install vmware for windows https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro/workstation-pro-evaluation.html

image.png.da7396e57b7e9749d6fd73abcbfe7d2e.png

then download the game.

open VMWare -> player-> file -> open -> go to MK3EMU folder -> open MK3EMU.vmx

if VMWare asked if u copied or moved VM, click on copied.

image.png.dc4f200d904cb957a2f3947284e8e197.png

WMWare runs a virtualization of WinXP SO, on desktop u will find .bat files, only open each one and enjoy

image.png.05257118f3dbd865b0a5ba1e20de742c.png

• 5 mois après...
1 hour ago, GAMAXEDGE26 said:

Hi,someone have piu fiesta iso or fiesta ex iso to download ??

PIU hasnt used ISO since PREX3. its all img files now. 
I only have NX1, NX2, NXA, and EXCEED BETA (windows).

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
hace 10 horas, Diddy13 dijo:

Link since the original post is dead? 

I can’t share, these are from official kits.

exceed beta can be found somewhere.

hace 19 horas, Diddy13 dijo:

What was the point of mentioning you have it?

It being official is irrelevant, you realize you're on a site - where every game is from an official kit. 

I mentioned it being official, as in uncracked, vanilla images.

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • Team

https://mega.nz/folder/0ZckhBpZ#9w38GHjYuiav5uZw3sqVnQ

If you have a Pump PRO itch which needs scratching, then you should probably download the Pump It Up PRO Megapack! It features many builds of Pump PRO pulled from many sources. Many things have been fixed, it's been thoroughly tested (although nobody is perfect!) and shoved together into one quick and easy release!

- This pack offers many builds from different sources, with 3 PRO 1 Builds and 5 PRO 2 builds. You can use whichever you wish - Just drag and drop the Songs and RandomMovies folders into the build you wish to use.

These is NOT a straight re-release of the pack put together by nagisa which is featured on YouTube. Those songs packs have a lot unofficial charts, most of the progressive courses are broken, songs were missing charts and themes had many issues and missing speed mods. It was put together in a hurry with little testing. Some of the themes, however, have been modified slightly and bundled with this release.

[Builds]

This Pump It Up PRO Megapack includes various builds for both Pump It Up PRO and Pump It Up PRO 2. I would recommend using the 'nagisa' builds as these have been tested and many of the original AC bugs have been weeded out (All AC builds are based on a heavily modified version of Stepmania 4). Some builds do not work out of the box, despite being ripped from an official drive.

–

Pump It Up PRO 1 final by nagisa: This is basically the Pump It Up PRO 1 AC release, except, the bugs have all been fixed. Other changes have also have also been made. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 1 PC - PC release of Pump It Up PRO. Works exactly the same as the AC version, timings etc are all the same.

Pump It Up PRO 1 AC: This AC release contains a lot of theme bugs. I have included it here for reference only.

–

Pump It Up PRO 2 final by nagisa - This is basically the Pump It Up PRO 2 ver normal release, except, the bugs have all been fixed. Other changes have also have also been made. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 2 v2.1 - Pump It Up PRO 2 v2.1 release. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

Pump It Up PRO 2 ver normal - Pump It Up PRO 2 normal release. All songs and progressives are unlocked by default. Loads silently.

–

[Songs]

I have included the Songs separately. All Songs include the background movies and are COMPLETE. These have been ported over from official AC builds.

I would recommend editing static.ini for each build and setting the AdditionalSongFolders= value to where your songs are located. This ensures you can run each build with all songs without copying the Songs folder each time.

I.e.

Open \Data\Static.ini

Change:

AdditionalSongFolders=

to

[RandomMovies]

I have included the RandomMovies separately. If you would like random movies within your builds, just place this entire folder within the root of the build you would like to use. Again, these have been ported over from official AC builds.

[Getting Pad Support]

PIUIO is not supported by some of these builds as they are both based on Stepmania 4 and no support was ever added.

To get pads to work, open the "_Extras" folder and install IO2Key. You will then be able to map them correctly.

NOTE: Some of the PRO builds have an extra option in the service menu to map keyboard input.

[Update Patches]

These files are here for reference and completion. They have already been applied to some of the bundled PRO builds here already.

NOTE: Each update patch for Pump It Up PRO 1 includes the official encrypted patch AND the unofficial decrypted patch.

thx 1cc

• 3 mois après...
On 7/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, 7zxkv said:

https://mega.nz/folder/0ZckhBpZ#9w38GHjYuiav5uZw3sqVnQ

[Builds]

–

–

–

[Songs]

I.e.

Open \Data\Static.ini

Change:

AdditionalSongFolders=

to

[RandomMovies]

[Getting Pad Support]

[Update Patches]

thx 1cc

Can I ask my Pump it up prime 2 hdd had been corrupted, will this be compatible in the original mk9 hardware? 

Thanks