Aller au contenu

[Tuto] Mario Kart DX Arcade GP 1.10, including banapassport save and online play, QR codes and LAN versus play !

Invité linglang

Messages recommandés

Le 02/07/2023 à 20:58, Zen_B7 a dit :

Static IP address on both PC's, firewall problem ?

When I run it, at a certain point, both PC attract mode graphics sync on both screens.

Hello,

I have just made tests with the two same hardware configuration, with or without internet connection (disconnection of the internet cable from the router). IP router 192.168.1.1, PC1 in 192.168.1.2, PC2 in 192.168.1.3, firewalls are disabled

Half the time, the problem is the same, we arrive at the starting grid, the starting lights do not appear and I believe that the audio announces the arrival.

Throughout the preparation phase of the race, the synchronization of the two positions is done well.
the image of the game is therefore 1.10.22 jp with English patch then FR patch 1.h

Is there a data packet other than TCP-IP during the start of the run that could be intercepted by the router?

Do you have a clue for the problem?

2 hours ago, olafarge said:

Do you have a clue for the problem?

No idea, you got a very specific problem.

Make sure both machines have the same software.

One machine is English, and the other French, or did you apply the English language patch and then the French one ?

Only apply one of the language patches on both machines.
Good luck with that.

BTW, there is no 1.18 language patch, so you are F'n up the game with a patch which is not for this version.

Modifié par Zen_B7

Il y a 9 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

No idea, you got a very specific problem.

Make sure both machines have the same software.

One machine is English, and the other French, or did you apply the English language patch and then the French one ?

Only apply one of the language patches on both machines.
Good luck with that.

BTW, there is no 1.18 language patch, so you are F'n up the game with a patch which is not for this version.

The second PC's SSD hard drive is a clone of the first

The first was installed with the basic version 1.10.22/JP, then installation of the English patch, then installation of the FR 1.h patch (the last for 1.10.22).

So the two PCs are strictly identical.

I will try to start again on the basic Japanese version to see if the problem exists.

il y a 18 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

Try MKDX 1.18 with new JConfig for 1.18 ?
Same settings in Window$ and MKDX test / service menu

I can't upgrade to 1.18, my banapassport backup server doesn't work with 1.18 as far as I know

Il y a 10 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

Figure it out ?

Try, test ?

JConfig for MKDX 1.18 has also progress save function.

I haven't looked at the jconfig backup in detail, but with teknoparrot, I can address the function on my server and therefore dynamically change player accounts without leaving the game, change between two games via an html page.

1 hour ago, olafarge said:

address the function on my server

Well if your side works correctly, I assume your server should be able to support all MKDX versions on all loaders.

I doubt there are any big banapassport protocol differences between the versions.

It should all be compatible.

Il y a 6 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

Well if your side works correctly, I assume your server should be able to support all MKDX versions on all loaders.

I doubt there are any big banapassport protocol differences between the versions.

It should all be compatible.

It is possible, but currently under technoparrot, the query and save format is the Teknoparrot format
If I switch to jconfig, will it no longer be teknoparrot profile management?

My server does not memorize save data, but relays with Teknoparrot by changing the profile number according to the player selected on the PC.

Unfortunately I don't have the backup frames datasheet to be able to code the local backup on my server. It was my original idea, but I don't have the data allowing me to do it.
My persistent problem that when saving at the end of the run, the transmitted frame is not an image of the profile, only the change orders and I don't know how to translate them to store in the profile to send back to the next profile request, the corresponding complete profile.

So in the meantime, I opted to only make a relay to Teknoparrot.

Bonjour,

Je voulais tester la version 1.18 patreon sous teknoparrot, je suis enregistré sur patreon, le lien teknoparrot patreon est activé.

Je ne trouve pas la clef patreon à mettre dans l'appli teknoparrot

Pourriez vous me dire où la trouver ?

Il y a 22 heures, olafarge a dit :

Bonjour,

Je voulais tester la version 1.18 patreon sous teknoparrot, je suis enregistré sur patreon, le lien teknoparrot patreon est activé.

Je ne trouve pas la clef patreon à mettre dans l'appli teknoparrot

Pourriez vous me dire où la trouver ?

J'ai trouvé, la celf arrive par mail bien après l'enregistrement.

Toutefois, je n'ai plus l'erreur de clef au lancement du jeux, mais j'ai un ecran noir puis au bout d'un moment, le programme a cessé de fonctionner et je ne sais pas pourquoi ?

Le 13/07/2023 à 07:52, olafarge a dit :

J'ai trouvé, la celf arrive par mail bien après l'enregistrement.

Toutefois, je n'ai plus l'erreur de clef au lancement du jeux, mais j'ai un ecran noir puis au bout d'un moment, le programme a cessé de fonctionner et je ne sais pas pourquoi ?

La même malgré MAJ de tout...

• 5 mois après...
28 minutes ago, ste said:

Hi 

When booting the game at the test screen I get an io error NG what does this mean please and what do I need to do to get past it.

Thanks 

Hi

there’s a channel for that game on tp discord 

with lots of people that helps

you can try ask also there

Modifié par Galaya

14 hours ago, ste said:

Hi 

When booting the game at the test screen I get an io error NG what does this mean please and what do I need to do to get past it.

Thanks 

You did not configure your Input / Output.

Configure a joystick or steering wheel as input, as needed.

Do not forget to calibrate your inputs in the test / service menu.

51 minutes ago, ste said:

I have already configured a controller still coming up with the same NG.

How do you run the game, with TP (both the game and TP exe running as admin) ?

With JC, make sure JC sees the joystick in the GUI.

6 hours ago, ste said:

I can set the  xbox controller up I  the menu assigning the buttons and axis all is seen, and teknoparrot is run in admin as the game.

Remove game from TP list, sometimes the .xml gets corrupted.

Add game and assign inputs again.

• 1 mois après...
Le 06/07/2023 à 20:37, Zen_B7 a dit :

Try MKDX 1.18 with new JConfig for 1.18 ?
Same settings in Window$ and MKDX test / service menu

Do you succeed in LAN playing with Jconfig 1.18 MKDX ? On my racecab with two PC configured with PCB 1 and PCB 2 on each in test menu impossible to have link. If you have mini tuto or method thaks for it

single player with ffb works perfectly by the way