Aller au contenu

[Tuto] Mario Kart DX Arcade GP 1.10, including banapassport save and online play, QR codes and LAN versus play !

Invité linglang

Messages recommandés

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

I ran into a strange problem with MKDX

I ran TP and MKDX.exe as admin had the DirectX files and fix installed, and all the needed Visual C files.

But still it complained about missing .dll files 

That is because Windows N is missing the M$ media feature pack,

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/204933118/How-to-Resolve-Dependency-MFREADWRITE-DLL-is-missing-Please-reinstall-the-game-errors-on-GTAV-for-PC

Hi guys, I'm able to run this game at 4K so that is pretty cool.  But I got some general questions:

- Is there any way to skip or bypass the diagnostic at the start?  It's quite long (a few minutes)

- The game looks to run exceptionally well with a general lack of glitches but one very obvious glitch is the icon box doesn't doesn't show the item you picked up during the race, so that box is empty though some glitches seem to be happening in there.  

If it's any help, during the diagnostic, I can see I'm using MKDX English mod V 0.6 and on the bottom it says MK3 Rev.1.10.22 / JP.  Also, the file I downloaded was 1.3 gig.  So maybe there's another file out there I need to grab instead.

EDIT: Ok in the game folder there was a patcher file which I was able to run succesfully, looks like a lot of items were patched judging by the patcher log.  Will take a look.

EDIT 2: Ok I did a test with other resolution.  So initially I had checked 'custom resolutions' and I chose 3840 x 2160.  This is when I had the glitches described above and also in the character select screen, when I hovered over a character, the box was empty.  So now, I unchecked 'custom resolutions' and left the width and length fields empty.  So no value input there.  And those glitches are gone.  So is there a way to play at 3840 x 2160 and not have the glitches?

Merci!

Thanks!

Modifié par Morris Schaffer

• Team
il y a 58 minutes, Morris Schaffer a dit :

- Is there any way to skip or bypass the diagnostic at the start?  It's quite long (a few minutes)

- The game looks to run exceptionally well with a general lack of glitches but one very obvious glitch is the icon box doesn't doesn't show the item you picked up during the race, so that box is empty though some glitches seem to be happening in there.  

If it's any help, during the diagnostic, I can see I'm using MKDX English mod V 0.6 and on the bottom it says MK3 Rev.1.10.22 / JP.  Also, the file I downloaded was 1.3 gig.  So maybe there's another file out there I need to grab instead.

No you can't skip that, because this process is like exactly as the arcade game. You need this to load and play the game.

If you have graphical glitches it is because of you play with custom resolution dude, this game has a native 720p resolution so if you use custom resolution you will have some glitches. so uncheck custom resolution in Teknoparrot general options.

Nop no any files or update at the moment :this mod is an english translation from the native game in Japeneese, The real version of the game and the last we have in public is the rev 1.10.22 / JP.

We are waiting for the latest version maybe soon or not : rev 1.18.16 / JP
Modifié par WildWolf

• 4 semaines après...

Someone got a solution for MKDX authentication server problem ?

When the game boots it goes through the test fairly quickly, but hangs a LONG time, like 2 minutes on the authentication server check.

On other computers it passes that check much quicker.

5 hours ago, petje said:

Someone got a solution for MKDX authentication server problem ?

When the game boots it goes through the test fairly quickly, but hangs a LONG time, like 2 minutes on the authentication server check.

On other computers it passes that check much quicker.

verify both versions are using the same server IP and copy & overwrite the files from PC#2 to PC#1 (probably something went wrong with your files), just remember to set a proper Machine ID to PC#1 after overwriting its files + also check for a proper gateway on PC#1

Modifié par pacooka

• 2 mois après...

Hello, I'm looking to contact Harm or anyone else with information on banapassport server dialog frames.
I analyzed Harm's MKDXunlockprofile miniserver and I would like to know more about the frames sent and expected from the games in banapassport mode (without the F2, with a QRcode)
This would allow me to develop a small server to manage several profiles on the same console.
I have the version with EN mode that scans banapassport QRcodes.
Having an arcade room managed with 2 mario kart GP DX, for customers it would be better to be able to save their own progress.
I would then make the server available for all private GP DX.

Thanking you for any helpful feedback.

Le 28/02/2023 à 11:16, Zen_B7 a dit :

The game or what ?

Private ? 

Please elaborate  

Check out TP discord.

By refining my searches, I cannot directly use several player IDs on the same machine or pc
my solution is to put in taknoparrot player id a machine identifier, in the IP server parameter, the ip of my server
In MKDX.xml I also configured Mario button to banapassport button function
With this method, currently I am connecting Harm's mini server unlock profile
With Wireshark, I recorded all banapassport playback and backup frames linked to the teknoparrot server.
Only the backup frame is not the frame sent afterwards in getdata, I would have to understand the format of the frames in order to be able to store in a data table.

Once this problem is solved, an html page with authentication would allow me to select on such or such machine the player account that will be returned.
In the end, by scanning the QRCODE on the machine, I am sent back to my web server to authenticate myself and activate my private reader ID on the machine. when the banapass is disconnected, the machine returns with a blank player ID for passing players. This allows me to play terminal has multiple profiles one after another, just like 4 terminals 4 different profiles.

My services on my server will also be open to anyone who has MKDX on PC, allowing you to switch from PC to Playfun-like terminals in Arcade.

so I'm trying to understand the contents of the style frames:

[0,[[[0,0,3]],[[0,2],[10,1]],[[18,3],[22,1],[39,1],[41,2],[56,2]],[[1,0,7,2],[2,0,7,2],[10,0,3,6],[11,0,5,5],[15,0,2,0],[16,0,1,0]],\"66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666\"]]

Modifié par olafarge

Speaking of REV 1.18, i think someone told in the Youtube server named Blueeyesdragonneutron that he knows that he believes and blaming guy named Issac from the TP Discord server and Youtube channel and he's got the latest updated MKDX 1.18 and he won't dumped it.

So now i get the point that Issac got the 1.18 dump.

I’m still waiting for mk dx 1.06/OF usa version and mk dx 1.18 to hopefully surface

both should work with tp

btw

there was a new update after 1.18 recently that add 2 more characters 

Modifié par Fresh

• 2 semaines après...
20 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

Nice, this translates the text, but how to unlock everything, is there a patch or something, in earlier versions seems to be one way to do it but what about ver. 1.10.22 , I win races and unlock tracks but nothing is saved, what about the hiden characters

Il y a 8 heures, MyGames a dit :

Nice, this translates the text, but how to unlock everything, is there a patch or something, in earlier versions seems to be one way to do it but what about ver. 1.10.22 , I win races and unlock tracks but nothing is saved, what about the hiden characters

mkdx.sipt.fr is under development.
You'll can start with an unlocked profile and save your races.

Currently the backup system only works on a teknoparrot account either directly or through my server in repeater mode. We are working on understanding the backup frame sent at the end of each race in order to update the profile stored in the server.

[Français]:

mkdx.sipt.fr est en cours de développement.
Vous pourrez démarrer avec un profil unlocked et sauvegarder vos courses.

Actuellement le système de sauvegarde ne fonctionne que sur un compte teknoparrot soit directement soit par mon serveur en mode répéteur. Nous travaillons la compréhension de la trame de sauvegarde envoyée en fin de chaque course afin de mettre à jour le profil stocké dans le serveur.

• Team
Il y a 11 heures, MyGames a dit :

If you want to unlock all contents via Online Banapass you need an ID to paste into your game settings, this ID you can have here : https://teknoparrot.com/OnlineProfile

Without Online Banapass you can't save your progression. If you want to unlock all the content, you need to spend mario coins with Yoshi robot at the end of each race (you can earn lots of karts, a few characters and lots of items. You have QR code to scan with a webcam which add new characters variation and special karts. And you have the National mode which unlocked Special karts and color variations.

Here is an example, my save with 1.18 version is unlocked 100% with Online banapass ( no cheat, no trainer, only regular savegame ) :

obviously I miss the color variation in Type S and Type X for the Hamburger-shaped kart, let's see if I can unlock them, I have no information on that...

If I have time, I will make a guide to unlock all the content in the 1.18 later...

• 2 semaines après...
27 minutes ago, andy1688878 said:

but need spend money to join member.

So ?
Spend $5 per month and all other patreon only games are also magically "updated with a crack" for free !!
Sure, we will jump on it at your request.
"Just a few patches here and there" in the .exe

image.png.876f4abac42df8fbff1dbec5206e9752.png
Should be easy !!
Do it yourself, and release you magical cracks, within a few hours if possible !!
Better yet, you release a key generator for TP patreon keys !!
73c9df4fda0a6995de5aeec0764cb139.gif
Good luck with finding "cracks", look around, you already have one.

Modifié par Zen_B7

• 2 semaines après...
Le 21/03/2023 à 14:55, WildWolf a dit :

If you want to unlock all contents via Online Banapass you need an ID to paste into your game settings, this ID you can have here : https://teknoparrot.com/OnlineProfile

Without Online Banapass you can't save your progression. If you want to unlock all the content, you need to spend mario coins with Yoshi robot at the end of each race (you can earn lots of karts, a few characters and lots of items. You have QR code to scan with a webcam which add new characters variation and special karts. And you have the National mode which unlocked Special karts and color variations.

Here is an example, my save with 1.18 version is unlocked 100% with Online banapass ( no cheat, no trainer, only regular savegame ) :

obviously I miss the color variation in Type S and Type X for the Hamburger-shaped kart, let's see if I can unlock them, I have no information on that...

If I have time, I will make a guide to unlock all the content in the 1.18 later...

Hi please Is possible to have a complete 100% unlocked profile of Mario Dx 1.10.22 please? With if possible a way to put It in to the game s folder please 

On 3/21/2023 at 1:55 PM, WildWolf said:

how do you get the colour variations (S & X type) for the final vehicle below?

many thanks

ultra4.jpg

Modifié par stuart2773

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, stuart2773 a dit :

how do you get the colour variations (S & X type) for the final vehicle below?

many thanks

ultra4.jpg

You have to finish multiple times the Nationnal tournament Mode

• 2 semaines après...

Hello. First time poster here. I am another one of the people having trouble getting Mario Kart to work. I have a dual GPU computer with Nvidia mx330 graphics card. I disabled the integrated intel card and made sure TP was using the Nvidia card. I have applied the fix files. When I launch in TP I get the black screen no sound. Interestingly, if I click on the mario kart file in the rom folder I can hear the Japanese lady's voice but black screen. I'm wondering if having a dual GPU is affecting this. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 7700 all in one. I have changed the resolution to fit with my screen as well. Has anyone had the same kind of experience and gotten it to work? 

Lastly, how do I know if I have the 1.10.22 version rom? I have looked and can't find anything that tells me. 

Any help would be appreciated.

29 minutes ago, enviroranger said:

Any help would be appreciated.

Running TP and the MKDX game .exe as administrator ?

I assume your NVIDIA GPU is too weak.

Did you apply the graphics error patch ?

Maybe it helps, but I doubt it, for above reason.
https://teknogods.github.io/compatibility/MKDX.htm

Set mkdx.exe in NVIDIA control panel to use NVIDIA GPU.

Manage-3D-Settings.png

Disabled Intel GPU ?

Afaik, dedicated gpu streams gfx data through intel cpu / gpu towards outputs.

Enable and try above suggestions, but once again, I assume your NVIDIA mx330 GPU is too weak / old.

• 2 mois après...

Bonjour,

Deux PC sur le même réseau, MKDX 1.10.22 configuré en ID 1 et 2. Lors d'une partie individuelle sur l'un au l'autre des postes tout va bien

Lors d'une partie à deux (1er option l'un contre l'autre ), le jeux se fige sur la grille de départ, le feux de start n'apparait pas, obligé de quitter le jeux.

Une idée du  problème ?

Merci

Modifié par olafarge

Il y a 17 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

Static IP address on both PC's, firewall problem ?

When I run it, at a certain point, both PC attract mode graphics sync on both screens.

I changed to fixed IPs 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3.
Firewalls are disabled.
I was able to do a duo game, but it's random. Sometimes it blocks.

I noticed that one of the PCs takes longer to load, because the hard disk configuration is not the same. On the longest, Technoparrot and the games are on a USB disk.

Tomorrow I receive an ssd identical to the other PC, I will test with it