Aller au contenu

[Tuto] House of the Dead 4: Alternative install, enable second player.

Invité linglang

Messages recommandés

Le 29/10/2019 à 05:24, karyuudo a dit :

I'm having an issue with not being able to fire the gun.  I followed the tutorial and while I get a mouse cross hairs appear, the gun does not fire, nor does reload work.  The only thing that appears to work are the grenades. 

Depend of your method. If you are using demulshooter with wiimote, you need set your control in touchmote and demulshooter (and disable some option in teknoparrot)  else you have all your setting in teknoparrot.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...

Bonjour à tous, j'ai beau lire et relire, je ne trouve pas la solution pour faire fonctionner 2 gun aimtrack dans hod4
avec un pas de problème car j'active la souris mais avec 2 et demulshooter rien
La partie ce lance avec le clavier je start les 2p et puis ^plus rien

J'ai configuré en p1 et p2 les deux gun

je lance la ligne de commande : C:\Users\raph\Downloads\DemulShooter_v8.7.0\DemulShooter.exe -target=lindbergh -rom=hotd4
Puis de mon UI je lance le jeu

une idée ?

Le 05/10/2019 à 23:57, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

If you want see the crosshair you must use the dolphin bar in "mode 2" (in this way you don't use Touchmote).

Then, in "mode 2" you must use 2 dolphin bar (1 for each wiimote) if you want play with 2 players.

Hello @SuperMagoAlex

I have one question. 

Do you have 2 dolphin bar? 

If yes,  did you try what you said just above.? 

I ask you that because I'm wondering how the buttons of each wiimotes are configured when 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 are connected at the same time? 

You probably don't ignore that the buttons are hard-coded on the wiimote when on mode 2.

So, are the hard-coded buttons are different for each wiimotes or like I think, they are the same? 

Thx. 

4 hours ago, ginzu said:

Hello @SuperMagoAlex

I have one question. 

Do you have 2 dolphin bar? 

If yes,  did you try what you said just above.? 

I ask you that because I'm wondering how the buttons of each wiimotes are configured when 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 are connected at the same time? 

You probably don't ignore that the buttons are hard-coded on the wiimote when on mode 2.

So, are the hard-coded buttons are different for each wiimotes or like I think, they are the same? 

Thx. 

The only button that is different (for example in HOTD4) is the grenade launcher ("arrow up" on fist wiimote and "arrow down" on second wiimote).

Il y a 7 heures, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

The only button that is different (for example in HOTD4) is the grenade launcher ("arrow up" on fist wiimote and "arrow down" on second wiimote).

OK, but are mouse buttons recognized differently by emulators?
Mouse 0 x, mouse 0 y, mouse 0 A, mouse 0 B
Then on the second wiimote:
Mouse 1x, mouse 1 y, mouse 1 A, mouse 1 B?
This is the most important point.
Thank you

Edit:my question is not only for hotd4 or to play with demulshooter. 

Modifié par ginzu

Il y a 13 heures, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

Yes sure, otherwise it would be impossible 2 Players game :)

Ok, cool. I think I will buy the second bar so. Thx

• 2 semaines après...

I've seen various people with this issue but cannot find any solution that works. No buttons will respond for me, the game launches fine but no matter what I set as the start button it just does nothing, no keys that I set for any function will work.

Hello!
I have installed the game with TeknoParrot and patched it with the shader fix. Everything perfect, except that the aiming is miscalibrated.
I have put the HOTD4_MouseFix.exe in the / elf directory and run before the game, but it doesn't detect the TeknoParrot and it doesn't fire at all.
I have to recheck the "Use Mouse for gun", so I continue with the problem of targeting failure.

Le 05/10/2019 à 23:57, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

If you want see the crosshair you must use the dolphin bar in "mode 2" (in this way you don't use Touchmote).

Then, in "mode 2" you must use 2 dolphin bar (1 for each wiimote) if you want play with 2 players.

HI, 

I received my second dolphin bar. 

Great with Mame emulator! 

Now, yesterday, I tried them with Rambo and golden gun but I didn't managed to make them work. 

Could you tell me what are the correct settings to play 2 wiimotes with 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 with tp games? 

I also tried again with one dolphin bar (mode 4) + touchmote but I can only start player1 and player2 in Rambo (for example), I can't shoot or reload even with xinput checked/unchecked.... What's wrong with my setting? I'm really wondering... It work by the past.. 

(I used demulshooter 8.7.0).

Thanks if you know.. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:46 AM, ginzu said:

HI, 

I received my second dolphin bar. 

Great with Mame emulator! 

Now, yesterday, I tried them with Rambo and golden gun but I didn't managed to make them work. 

Could you tell me what are the correct settings to play 2 wiimotes with 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 with tp games? 

I also tried again with one dolphin bar (mode 4) + touchmote but I can only start player1 and player2 in Rambo (for example), I can't shoot or reload even with xinput checked/unchecked.... What's wrong with my setting? I'm really wondering... It work by the past.. 

(I used demulshooter 8.7.0).

Thanks if you know.. 

Hi,

for TP games, untick "UsemouseForGun" option, untick "xinput" only set 1 & 2 Player start button.

Then, launch Demulshooter and configure P1 and P2.

To play, start Demulshooter and launch TP game.

il y a 15 minutes, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

Hi,

for TP games, untick "UsemouseForGun" option, untick "xinput" only set 1 & 2 Player start button.

Then, launch Demulshooter and configure P1 and P2.

To play, start Demulshooter and launch TP game.

Ok, so, you confirm (maybe), what I thaugth. We mustn't bind any keys for each games in tp and the most weird part here is the fact we use touchmote to fake 2 gamepads(xinput) but we must uncheck the xinput option in game setting too.... Really a non sens for me... 

Anyway thank you very much! 

1 hour ago, ginzu said:

Ok, so, you confirm (maybe), what I thaugth. We mustn't bind any keys for each games in tp and the most weird part here is the fact we use touchmote to fake 2 gamepads(xinput) but we must uncheck the xinput option in game setting too.... Really a non sens for me... 

Anyway thank you very much! 

Yes, hust for recap:

If you use touchmote, you use only 1 dolphin bar in mode 4  (Touchmote + Demulshooter + 1 dolphin mode 4) --> xinput mode (1 or 2 players)

Without touchmote, you use 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 (Demulshooter + 2 dolphin mode 2) --> mouse mode (1 or 2 players)

Modifié par SuperMagoAlex

il y a une heure, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

Yes, hust for recap:

If you use touchmote, you use only 1 dolphin bar in mode 4  (Touchmote + Demulshooter + 1 dolphin mode 4) --> xinput mode (1 or 2 players)

Without touchmote, you use 2 dolphin bar in mode 2 (Demulshooter + 2 dolphin mode 2) --> mouse mode (1 or 2 players)

Good recap! I know that thanks! :very-good:

hace 3 horas, Distance dijo:

no entiendo la configuración para abilitar el 2 player en el hotd4  y el transformers ni con el demulshooter ni con el touchmote temgo la barra wii usb myflash no hay una forma mas facil de configurar los wiimote 

Estoy igual que tu, yo tengo esta dolphibar 
https://www.amazon.es/Wii-Sensor-Movimiento-Infrarrojos-Nintendo/dp/B07RN4X9CV/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=dolphin%2Bbar&qid=1586262709&sr=8-3&th=1
Y no tiene opción de Modos ni 2 ni 4 para un player si funciona pero para dos ya desisti y para el PCSX2 no consigo que mi funcione ni con 1 Player

Il y a 3 heures, Distance a dit :

yo compre esta barra de wii en amazon pero me siento frustrado al intenar configurarla para 1 o 2 jugadores ya lo voy a dejar por la paz ya me arte gracias por la ayuda

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1765751319.html

This is the correct wii mayflash dolphin bar:

https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-W010-Wireless-Sensor-DolphinBar/dp/B00HZWEB74/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Wii+mayflash+dolphin+bar&qid=1586277143&sr=8-1

The one you use is correct for playing in accordance with touchmote and demulshooter. 

esa barra es la que tengo pero no se como se configura el demulshooter por lo menos el touchmote si se deja como poner las opciones del player 1 pero al momento de poner la configuración del player 2 ahi se descontrola todo al momento de poner lo como emular mouse en el player 2 

• 4 semaines après...
On 3/22/2020 at 5:00 AM, SuperMagoAlex said:

Arrow up for grenades is not working for me when using dolphin bar in mode 2 and wii mote as mouse for gun games.

5 hours ago, ark216 said:

Arrow up for grenades is not working for me when using dolphin bar in mode 2 and wii mote as mouse for gun games.

Hi,

this is my config with dolphin bar in mode4 and touchmote.

If you use the bar in mode2, you need to change "P1 device", and select "Enable virtual mouse bottons". For example you can assign DOWN or UP of your Wiimote directional cross the "Middle mouse key" to throw grenades.

Remember to untick "UseMouseForGun" in Teknoparrot game settings.

demulshooter.JPG

touchmote.JPG

19 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Hi,

If you use the bar in mode2, you need to change "P1 device", and select "Enable virtual mouse bottons". For example you can assign DOWN or UP of your Wiimote directional cross the "Middle mouse key" to throw grenades.

demulshooter.JPG

touchmote.JPG

Mate I sent a message in your inbox. Can you kindly take a look at it and reply?

22 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Hi,

demulshooter.JPG

touchmote.JPG

I tried touchmote ad as again it didn't work at all ( I followed all of instructions closely). Then I tried in mode 2 in the demulshooter I simply cannot assign "Middle Mouse Button" UP or Down ,if I click on it to assign my button it automatically assigns "Volume Up" but doesn't work in-game, if I open demulshooter again the "Middle Mouse Button" has no button assigned to it strange enough (despite the fact I had saved it before exiting).

12 minutes ago, ark216 said:

I tried touchmote ad as again it didn't work at all ( I followed all of instructions closely). Then I tried in mode 2 in the demulshooter I simply cannot assign "Middle Mouse Button" UP or Down ,if I click on it to assign my button it automatically assigns "Volume Up" but doesn't work in-game, if I open demulshooter again the "Middle Mouse Button" has no button assigned to it strange enough (despite the fact I had saved it before exiting).

Which version on demulshooter are you using? The latest version works only with House of the Dead 4 REV.C

9 minutes ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Which version on demulshooter are you using? The latest version works only with House of the Dead 4 REV.C

8.7.0.0, as for HOTD4 ver C I downloaded 12 mb worth of files to upgrade the regular version to C, so I am hopeful it has been updated to ver C, is there any way to check it?

Been working on this for hours.  I have the game running, the cursor visible and the mouse sort of working.  I can aim, fire, reload and use grenade.

What exactly is the mouse fix for?  What's the problem that it tries to fix?  I'm running TP 1.0.0.372 and it all seems to work ok natively except the gun fires way to the left of the cursor.

If I run the mouse fix with or without GL 3.3.4 nothing changes.  The link sends us to mouse fix 1.0.  Then there's text that mentions 1.0.1 but I see no link for that and couldn't find it in the other link.  Is that what I'm missing?

Invité petje
On 5/14/2020 at 10:02 AM, drewjbs said:

Can someone please post a link to HOTD4 rev C or the update files? I have 2 aimtraks I would like to test with the latest demulshooter.

HOTD 4 revision C patch (final) https://mega.nz/#F!cQ0FDKKZ!PiYhaPpXjE7yhgTpA7-0hA

1 hour ago, ISOHaven said:

Then there's text that mentions 1.0.1 but I see no link for that and couldn't find it in the other link.  Is that what I'm missing?

https://gofile.io/d/6CKF4x

I think it is for use with demulshooter and guns, not sure 

The aim is off, because you do not run the game at the native resolution (1360x768?) 

Changing GFX resolution does not change aiming resolution, no solution as far as i know, so run at native resolution

On 5/16/2020 at 2:34 PM, petje said:

HOTD 4 revision C patch (final) https://mega.nz/#F!cQ0FDKKZ!PiYhaPpXjE7yhgTpA7-0hA

https://gofile.io/d/6CKF4x

I think it is for use with demulshooter and guns, not sure 

The aim is off, because you do not run the game at the native resolution (1360x768?) 

Changing GFX resolution does not change aiming resolution, no solution as far as i know, so run at native resolution

Thanks again!  That helped a lot.  Now the aim is only off by a little bit to the lower right.   I'm running the game at it's native default resolution 1280X768 in windowed mode.

Edit:

Finally got it working in full screen.  Using the executables from "HOTD4 game.exe for Game Loader All RH.rar" on my 4K screen I had to use 1920x1080 and select the proper resolution in GL.  This gave me a centered fullscreen AND the bullets land on my cursor.

I'm curious why packs like that make executables up to 4K?  I haven't been able to get any of those to work on any game.  I always see a small portion of the game screen, fullscreen on my screen.  Are they simply following a standard to output them all whether they actually work or not?

Modifié par ISOHaven

• 2 semaines après...