Aller au contenu

[Tuto] House of the Dead 4: Alternative install, enable second player.

Invité linglang

Messages recommandés

Invité R.R.Z.
5 minutes ago, gomez6 said:

Is anyone have HOTD 4 revision C patch (final)? I check first page and suggestion above. all links are dead.

Just checked its still on trymado patches on the thread of arcade games icons and patches under every trymado post there’s a link to the patches

il y a 7 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Just checked its still on trymado patches on the thread of arcade games icons and patches under every trymado post there’s a link to the patches

yes I checked. its dead like all his files. At least for me?

Edit: Sorry I got it. Avast block the page.

Modifié par gomez6

Invité R.R.Z.
Just now, gomez6 said:

yes I checked. its dead like all his files. At least for me?

If you r in usa it could be maybe trymado will know how to bypass it 

• 2 semaines après...

Has there been any solution has to why the game speed is sped up by like 10% than it's usual speed? I've tried locking the FPS at 50-60 through Riva Turner, and other options in Radeon Software that are equivalent to the other options people have posted for NVIDIA Control Panel but nothing corrects this issue.  CPU is a Ryzen 5th Gen 5600X and GPU is MSI Radeon 5600XT 8GB Gaming.  I was not experiencing this issue on my last PC (which had a Intel CPU, but was using the same GPU as my current one) so I'm not sure what else I can do.  My monitor display is 3840x2160 and it's refresh rate is currently at 60hz.  Any help would be much appreciated! 

• 1 mois après...
  • 5 semaines après...

i dont mean to spam - posted here Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC - ARCADE PC DUMP LOADER - Emuline - Emulation Arcade PC Retrogaming Game Jeux

but I am literally banging my head - hotd4 rev c on tp latest build fully patched.

no input is mapped ingame - direct-raw-xinput - doesnt matter 

it simply wont accept anything. works sometimes, very randomly.

windows 10 fully patched - directx and c++ red all updated

i saw reports of this on reddit but 1yol or more so not much there for solutions.

anyone else? 

also can someone please check for me while the game is running into the cutscene if you see a message in the CMD like this?

tia!

image.png.7ca61c44b6ddf784a4ddbbabdc239911.png

• 4 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...

Hi, I've been spending months trying to figure out my my House of the Dead 4 is running about 75% speed on my computer.

My specs are Win 10, i9-9880H CPU @ 2.30GHz Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU.  I would have expected to be more than enough power to run at or above full speed.

Things I've tried:

- Directly through Teknoparrot: Tried every single elf file version (e.g. hod4M.elf  @ Original, 1920x1080 1280x720 and 1366x768, hod4Mn_HD.elf, hod4Mn_HD.elf, hod4Ms_HD.elf, hod4Ms.elf and many others in that directory.)

- Game loader all RH using default settings & @fwlr's settings

- Changed Vsync to On in Nvidia control panel

- Changed to High Performance GTX 1650 in Nvidia Control Panel and on Windows 10 Additional Settings

- Changed to Power Saving Intel GPU in Nvidia Control Panel and on Windows 10 Additional Settings

- Changed Frame Limiter to 60 and 120 in Nvidia control panel

- Updated all Graphic drives for iGPU Intel & GTX 1650

Even House of the Dead Scarlett Dawn runs better than this. I'm completely lost on this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 mois après...
Invité R.R.Z.
12 minutes ago, cangarujack said:

Where is the version C patch for house of the dead 4? i cant find it!

Tp thread first post under the game’s icon 

• 8 mois après...
  • 11 mois après...

I cannot enter credits or start for this game.

Sometimes just decides to work, but lately most of the times, dont. I dont change any settings, sometimes works, sometimes dont.

Im using xinput. But tried raw and dinput and the same.

Modifié par Trihy