7zxkv

[Emu] Yuzu: Premier émulateur de Nintendo Switch

Granted ! updated in my video description

50 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

Thank you but you have it locked I think. It said I had to request access to see it through google drive. Can you make it public? It should be on the top right of the page for you to change the access by clicking the blue share button and changing the option to anyone with a link can see it. 

mCPGF2v.png

Edited by JustinCredible81

Il y a 5 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Thank you but you have it locked I think. It said I had to request access to see it through google drive. Can you make it public? It should be on the top right of the page for you to change the access by clicking the blue share button and changing the option to anyone with a link can see it. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Granted ! you can download

6 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Thank you.

Is anyone able to convert this save from yuzu to ryujinx? Unfortunately for me yuzu crashes for me every time. 

Edit: nevermind I figured out the save should work on yuzu or ryujinx I'm just having crashes on both which sucks. It was kinda working on Ryujinx before after several tries but now it always crashes on the 2nd loading screen. 

6 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Edit: nevermind I figured out the save should work on yuzu or ryujinx I'm just having crashes on both which sucks. It was kinda working on Ryujinx before after several tries but now it always crashes on the 2nd loading screen. 

Yes, same here and I can't find why.

Il 20/9/2021 Alle 15:47, WildWolf ha scritto:

You are very very kind my friend. But when i use your save file the game crashes

I have to play it on Switch due to the crashing but I want to use my steering wheel on PC. I would still be able to because there's an app called Hidplus you can use Pc controllers on Switch but this is the only racing game I've seen in the last 15 years that uses face buttons to accelerate and brake and I don't think there's anyway to change it.  My gas and brake on my wheel are R2 and L2. 

At least I was able to use the unlock save on Switch. Time to race as a f'n Triceretops. 

Il y a 19 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

You are very very kind my friend. But when i use your save file the game crashes

plz read my video description on youtube....

Il y a 9 heures, drewjbs a dit :

Anyone successfully get this working with FFB pc steering wheel?

no supporting at the moment. Ask to @Boomslangnz to add this game with FFB Plugin !!!!!!!!! it would be so niiice to have this features on Yuzu and Ryujinx with my G27 :)

Edited by WildWolf

Le 22/09/2021 à 16:11, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Yes now Ryujinx is working without crashing, thanks. 

but the problem on ryujinx is the scaling resolution, when you play with a higher resolution than 720/1080p the game shows some red bad textures... you have to stay with a native resolution and reshade on Ryujinx is buggy. The other problem is this save game does work only on yuzu or Ryujinx LDN...

The good thing with Yuzu is you can play with reshade with no problem but you can't play with a ultra HD resolution and the game crash like HELLLLLLL in single player mode when you want to go to the next race or quit a game....

I hope fixes veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon especially on both emulators. This game is for me à fucking good damn arcade racing game !

Edited by WildWolf

3 hours ago, WildWolf said:

no supporting at the moment. Ask to @Boomslangnz to add this game with FFB Plugin !!!!!!!!! it would be so niiice to have this features on Yuzu and Ryujinx with my G27 :)

Problem would be it would only be possible on specific version of emulator so wouldnt work on any updated versions etc

il y a 2 minutes, Boomslangnz a dit :

Problem would be it would only be possible on specific version of emulator so wouldnt work on any updated versions etc

the best you can do is to wait a good version of yuzu or ryujinx for playin this game without any bug. When this version will come, I will call you :)

En 20/9/2021 a las 17:02, WildWolf dijo:

Hi, can you explain me how to use your Cruisin Blast save with all unlocked ? I run the game in Yuzu but when I use your save instead of mine, nothing happens.

Is it a matter of region of the game ? I am missing something and have to make any change in Yuzu settings ?