Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Evolution Arcade! (Requires Kinect)

Meezermox

Messages recommandés

Yop,

Merci Meezermox, pour ce que tu nous fais partager

J'ai testé ce jeu, ça marche ! J'ai un kinect qui me sert pour faire de la motion capture et donc il était déjà configuré

A signaler qu'il faut attendre au moins 1 minute avant de voir le jeu se lancer

Existe t-il une touche mappée pour le insert coin ?

Par contre pour quitter, je ne sais pas : esc stop et relance le jeu, alt f4 produit une erreur mais stop le jeu

Pas mon genre de jeu du tout mais c'est rigolo (bouge ton corps ,mdr)

Thanks Meezermox for all the things you share with us

I've tested this game, and it effectively working great! I've a kinect for making motion capture at home so it was already well configurated

Note : the game needs at least 1 minute to initialize and to get something on screen

is there a mapped key for inserting coin ?

I don't know about quitting the game: the esc key stops the game but relaunches it, alt f4 keys produce error but stop the game

I'm not a fan of this king of game, but very funny (move your body, lol)

(sorry for my bad english...)

++

Yop,

Merci Meezermox, pour ce que tu nous fais partager

J'ai testé ce jeu, ça marche ! J'ai un kinect qui me sert pour faire de la motion capture et donc il était déjà configuré

A signaler qu'il faut attendre au moins 1 minute avant de voir le jeu se lancer

Existe t-il une touche mappée pour le insert coin ?

Par contre pour quitter, je ne sais pas : esc stop et relance le jeu, alt f4 produit une erreur mais stop le jeu

Pas mon genre de jeu du tout mais c'est rigolo (bouge ton corps ,mdr)

Thanks Meezermox for all the things you share with us

I've tested this game, and it effectively working great! I've a kinect for making motion capture at home so it was already well configurated

Note : the game needs at least 1 minute to initialize and to get something on screen

is there a mapped key for inserting coin ?

I don't know about quitting the game: the esc key stops the game but relaunches it, alt f4 keys produce error but stop the game

I'm not a fan of this king of game, but very funny (move your body, lol)

(sorry for my bad english...)

++

I believe you're supposed to set the game to event/freeplay mode, coin is usually disabled on these music games :)

Modifié par Meezermox

• 2 semaines après...

Hi, Coffeelover239

I've got this screen also when I've tested this game with other errors ...

So, I've moved the directory structure of the game to the root of my D drive (may be facultative, don't know)

The most important part I've found:

Open a command line with administrator privilege (very important)

go to D:\KDM-001\launch (or other suiting your config)

and launch : boot_factory.bat

within second, you'll get black screen with tests of the board (network test takes more time, so wait). The game launches after that

I can't find how to quit, so go to task manager and kill localstrap process (the esc key only reboots the game)

if you've launched the game before this, verify that process is closed (or reboot)

I Hope this will help you

++

Hi, Coffeelover239

I've got this screen also when I've tested this game with other errors ...

So, I've moved the directory structure of the game to the root of my D drive (may be facultative, don't know)

The most important part I've found:

Open a command line with administrator privilege (very important)

go to D:\KDM-001\launch (or other suiting your config)

and launch : boot_factory.bat

within second, you'll get black screen with tests of the board (network test takes more time, so wait). The game launches after that

I can't find how to quit, so go to task manager and kill localstrap process (the esc key only reboots the game)

if you've launched the game before this, verify that process is closed (or reboot)

I Hope this will help you

++

None of it worked. I got the same error as before.

Hi,

Have you followed all steps from the pdf documentation ?

-extract all

-replacing files with the hack

-modifying read only directory

-modifying the boot_factory.bat file

-working kinect

I've tested again, and i've no more this error following my previous recommandation

do not launch the game with icon even with admin access : this don't work. Only use cmd with admin privilege

I've even move my directory structure of the game to another directory (and editing the .bat of course) for testing but always on my same D hard drive : working

If your firewall blocks the game, you must wait 1 minute minimum before the game launches

my specs : win7 x64 i7-920 gtx670

Try this ...

After another test, I think I've found why you've got this error

Don't replace the file named "resource_lists.arc" keeps the original from the big archive

the doc indicates this file adds more songs so it's not an important file (this modified file is even smaller than the original one)

Effectively, if I replace this file with this one inside the hack archive, I've got this error

++

Hi,

Have you followed all steps from the pdf documentation ?

-extract all

-replacing files with the hack

-modifying read only directory

-modifying the boot_factory.bat file

-working kinect

I've tested again, and i've no more this error following my previous recommandation

do not launch the game with icon even with admin access : this don't work. Only use cmd with admin privilege

I've even move my directory structure of the game to another directory (and editing the .bat of course) for testing but always on my same D hard drive : working

If your firewall blocks the game, you must wait 1 minute minimum before the game launches

my specs : win7 x64 i7-920 gtx670

Try this ...

After another test, I think I've found why you've got this error

Don't replace the file named "resource_lists.arc" keeps the original from the big archive

the doc indicates this file adds more songs so it's not an important file (this modified file is even smaller than the original one)

Effectively, if I replace this file with this one inside the hack archive, I've got this error

++

I put back the original resource_lists.arc file, and the game now boots perfectly. :)

Modifié par coffeelover239

• 3 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...

Hello there

Please can you tell me what I have to do. I dont understand this

( set PRJ_DIR=d:\KDM-001 => modify to the folder where the files are located ; eg : “d:\games\dance evolution\†or anything you want )

Modifié par bilbo

Hello there

Please can you tell me what I have to do. I dont understand this

( set PRJ_DIR=d:\KDM-001 => modify to the folder where the files are located ; eg : “d:\games\dance evolution\†or anything you want )

put in the location where the game is located. If you have the game on your c drive put in set PRJ_DIR=c:\KDM-001

if you have the game stored under e:\games\danceevolution put in set PRJ_DIR=e:\games\danceevolution

I had trouble getting it to run if it was not in the root of the drive.

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

I followed all of the instructions in the PDF but still got the gray screen just like I didn't install DirectX SDK.

But SDK and VC2010 are already installed, actually I didn't plug the kinect in.

Is this game can't display properly if I don't plug in the Kinect? I just want to test for it before I buy a Kinect device.

Tested in both Win7 and Win10, nothing's changed.

Modifié par bbs3223474

I followed all of the instructions in the PDF but still got the gray screen just like I didn't install DirectX SDK.

But SDK and VC2010 are already installed, actually I didn't plug the kinect in.

Is this game can't display properly if I don't plug in the Kinect? I just want to test for it before I buy a Kinect device.

Tested in both Win7 and Win10, nothing's changed.

It won't run unless it detects the kinect. I tried to run it without the kinect it will say that the sensor is missing. 

Hello Guys!

I did everything the PDF said.

Everything looks working since i launch the game then, crash !!!

Localstrap doenst work it says.

But the most interesting thing, i've a Texture error called : spacergba160 Not found ?

" TEXTUREDATA: not found TEXTURE DATA (spacergba160). "

Any Idea ?

Modifié par CDean

that's the error message from the computer not reading the kinect 

Exactly but i can see the kinect tracking my body on D2D's software.

Everythings working by that side but the game doesn't do the link and i've this error.

I tried again and i still have the ERROR STATUS in the SENSOR CHECK menu.

That's weird

Modifié par CDean

Everythings working by that side but the game doesn't do the link and i've this error.

That's weird

Are you running the loader as administrator? Also try running the loader from a command prompt as administrator.

Are you running the loader as administrator? Also try running the loader from a command prompt as administrator.

That's weird

dont run the game and the kinect tracker at the same time. once you've set the kinect settings exit the d2d software then start the game under admin. everything should be fine after that 

dont run the game and the kinect tracker at the same time. once you've set the kinect settings exit the d2d software then start the game under admin. everything should be fine after that 

Hello thanx for the answer

I do launch the game as an admin in the command prompt.

I'll try the second method because I always left D2D running on the back. 

Goshhh!!

It works. Prefect!!!!

2 things:

First: It's in Chinese !?

Second: The screensize is cropped or weird. Almost 21/9.

But it works!! THXX.

Lets dance !!!!

To change the language just download the english patch crack and replace all files except for the ark files resource list. And by the way you can just right click and start it that way instead of having to pull it up on the command prompt.

and i don't know much about the screen settings but ill mess with today to see what I can find out. 

To change the language just download the english patch crack and replace all files except for the ark files resource list. And by the way you can just right click and start it that way instead of having to pull it up on the command prompt.

and i don't know much about the screen settings but ill mess with today to see what I can find out. 

Yes i've the english pack.

The game is in english but the voices are in Chinese in the tutorial.

It's not a problem. I'm so happy about it !!!

I tried to launch the game by right clicking but I've an error so, i always have to launch it by the command prompt as an admin.

I'm trying to figure out how can i launch the game with a script for HS.

Yes i've the english pack.

The game is in english but the voices are in Chinese in the tutorial.

It's not a problem. I'm so happy about it !!!

I tried to launch the game by right clicking but I've an error so, i always have to launch it by the command prompt as an admin.

I'm trying to figure out how can i launch the game with a script for HS.

oh yeah idk about the tutorial lol. 

you get the bootstrap error? 

lol im trying to figure the scripts out too but nothing. i cant even get the scripts to run.