Aller au contenu

Do you know anything about the emulation of the game Chihiro "Ollie King"?

Guisado88

Messages recommandés

Try pinging user Kid Chameleon In the cxbx discord. He was working on it a while ago. I know he mentioned he’s been busy with school (but it should be summer break now). He had actually acquired the real hardware and had posted some progress videos on YouTube months back.

His research are stopped something like 1year ago, graphical glitches still exists in his private branch and more important, jvs control is not working as far i remember when discussed with him.

Modifié par Pa0l0ne

On 6/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, bojo5150 said:

Try pinging user Kid Chameleon In the cxbx discord. He was working on it a while ago. I know he mentioned he’s been busy with school (but it should be summer break now). He had actually acquired the real hardware and had posted some progress videos on YouTube months back.

well he does have an ollie king discord you could definitely contact him, he's taking a break atm but he is make progress. he's both trying to decompile the game for a pc release and emulating it.

also adding this in just in case. he did try to get other Chihiro games running, but most likely just trying to get ollie king to run.

-Craxy Taxi 3: boots but when going to the attract mode it goes to 2 fps (game is also glitchy)

-Wangan: probably won’t be emulated for a long time due to the devs using D3D8I (unique pc driver) which has no documentation.

as far as for the other games they just need controller support and possibly more.

outrun 2, Virtua Cop 3, Ghost Squad works and playable.

Modifié par darksabre9

15 hours ago, darksabre9 said:

well he does have an ollie king discord you could definitely contact him, he's taking a break atm but he is make progress. he's both trying to decompile the game for a pc release and emulating it.

also adding this in just in case. he did try to get other Chihiro games running, but most likely just trying to get ollie king to run.

-Craxy Taxi 3: boots but when going to the attract mode it goes to 2 fps (game is also glitchy)

-Wangan: probably won’t be emulated for a long time due to the devs using D3D8I (unique pc driver) which has no documentation.

as far as for the other games they just need controller support and possibly more.

outrun 2, Virtua Cop 3, Ghost Squad works and playable.

Question, for Ghost Squad do you have it working on xemu or cxbx?