Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Fate/Grand Order Arcade (Sega ALLS UX)

CiTrON

Messages recommandés

h6IeKDc.png

Fate/Grand Order Arcade Ver. 4.50.00 / 5.51.00 / 8.40.00 / 9.00.00 / 9.61.00 / 10.00.00

:ddl: DOWNLOAD:ddl:

:ddl: DOWNLOAD:ddl:

(Mirror)

Source: 1CC

Infos on arcade version Wiki JP.

Modifié par CiTrON

Hey how about we be honest about where we get our leaks and not try to pin the blame on someone who had nothing to do with it? Why is Dazzle Hop even being mentioned here? I can tell you right now this never once appeared there prior to this post being made here and on 1cc so idk what you're trying to do exactly but it won't work. Dazzle Hop doesn't release leaks.

Modifié par 7zxkv

Just now, redalchemy said:

Hey how about we be honest about where we get our leaks and not try to pin the blame on someone who had nothing to do with it? Why is Dazzle Hop even being mentioned here? I can tell you right now this never once appeared there prior to this post being made here and on 1cc so idk what you're trying to do exactly but it won't work. Dazzle Hop doesn't release leaks.

Red is right, they are not responsible.

50 minutes ago, Toshiyuki Doma said:

tbf tho no one in DH cared about that (as we don't even have that in the first place) let alone in mobile version lmao

Yea which is what angers me the most about it. Like why would we care about FGO?

Also be warned, I've been told the .bat file for this game deletes your Y drive. Soooooo download this with care? I think this post needs to be deleted at this point. It might as well be malware.

Modifié par redalchemy

2 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Yea which is what angers me the most about it. Like why would we care about FGO?

Also be warned, I've been told the .bat file for this game deletes your Y drive. Soooooo download this with care? I think this post needs to be deleted at this point. It might as well be malware.

It does.

These are the offending lines : 

@rem for debug
@rem mkdir y:\found

if exist y:\SDEJ goto :EOF

@rem do not erase on Y:
if "%~d0" == "Y:" goto :EOF

rmdir /s /q y:\

@rem for debug
@rem mkdir y:\removed

mkdir y:\SDEJ
goto :EOF

Just to be clear, the files are real. They're from the recent public leak of sega files, which include a whole bunch of games from the ALLs board.

However, there's currently no segatools support, and won't run until support's been developed.

So as of now, there's no reason to attempt to run the files unless you have an ALLs board. Attempting to do so without proper support can mess with your drives depending on how they're set up, and is really not recommended.

Invité R.R.Z.

A great game that combines joystick+buttons+touch screen with beautiful graphics 

hopefully it’s possible to set the inputs(joypad+mouse)with a loader

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
11 minutes ago, burbigo3 said:

Can someone tell me if it's even working great or not ? 

Did you see any support from any loader?

Is it in the TeknoParrot game list ?

No ?

Is there a JConfig for this game ?

No ?

Or a GameLoader All RH ?

No ?

So I just guess this game is not working great.

<_<

I do not know when, if ever there will be support for this game.

1 hour ago, Onkel said:

Did you see any support from any loader?

Is it in the TeknoParrot game list ?

No ?

Is there a JConfig for this game ?

No ?

Or a GameLoader All RH ?

No ?

So I just guess this game is not working great.

<_<

I do not know when, if ever there will be support for this game.

I think part of the challenge with supporting this game would be the card system.

Like the mobile game counterpart, the game has gacha elements where you would roll and you'll get cards of the characters you get.

These characters will be the one you play as in action stages.

And unlike something like Banapassport, Aime, or eAmusement, you have potentially hundreds of cards to handle.

The card system looks like it would be handled similarly to how DEMUL handled Love and Berry's various cards.

17 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

I think part of the challenge with supporting this game would be the card system.

Like the mobile game counterpart, the game has gacha elements where you would roll and you'll get cards of the characters you get.

And unlike something like Banapassport, Aime, or eAmusement, you have potentially hundreds of cards to handle.

The card system looks like it would be handled similarly to how DEMUL handled Love and Berry's various cards.

I think that would be feasible since that your characters are tied to the account also (once you have rolled a banner). i hope they implement a good UI that manages ur deck based on your account since u need them. I think that is also one of the technical challenges

On 8/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, ZX3000GT1 said:

Ok, I'll be honest. After reading everything up to now I still have 0 idea of whether this is malware or not. If there's a line implemented there which affects your hardware. That can be easily solved.
But if you would ask me about the card system, I would put a bet that it isn't our biggest problem regarding FGO Arcade. I think a bigger issue in here would probably be the payment. As far as I saw, You need to use an arcade card which is charged with money. And regarding the controls, If there's access to the game's script then it's indeed possible rather:
1. Rebuild the entire control panel (Bad idea)
2. Use an external software to reconfigure the keys in the keyboard to the ones that are defined in the code.
But I don't have as much experience in emulating games, Henceforth It's hard for me to actually imagine how it would run without running into issues. But I believe the challenges here lie more in the Practical side then the gameplay side.

ZX3000GT1, If you can confirm or give me at least a thought that it isn't malware. I'll get the file, Download it on my second pc and see what may be possible to do on it. But if it's still malware then, Well I guess it's an "Oh well"

-Skipper

Invité PowerKopter69

you're wrong, you can insert coins like in any arcades, controls is simple usb io (+ touch screen), most issue is with that 1. you need to emulate deck reader\printer 2. you need to emulate aime (for saving profile) 3. you need to emulate game server (its online only game)

The batch script is normal script for running game ON REAL HARDWARE. (it checks for existing <gameid> folder, if it doesn't exists it formats Y:\ and makes the folder)

Most likely it will never work publicly, or at least not for 5-10 years (TP emu dev progress is super slow, jconfig never does any online stuff, segatools primerly makes emu for cab owners\bootleg)

TL;DR: don't comment about something you have no clue about. @SkipperFalconeer

4 hours ago, SkipperFalconeer said:

Ok, I'll be honest. After reading everything up to now I still have 0 idea of whether this is malware or not. If there's a line implemented there which affects your hardware. That can be easily solved.
But if you would ask me about the card system, I would put a bet that it isn't our biggest problem regarding FGO Arcade. I think a bigger issue in here would probably be the payment. As far as I saw, You need to use an arcade card which is charged with money. And regarding the controls, If there's access to the game's script then it's indeed possible rather:
1. Rebuild the entire control panel (Bad idea)
2. Use an external software to reconfigure the keys in the keyboard to the ones that are defined in the code.
But I don't have as much experience in emulating games, Henceforth It's hard for me to actually imagine how it would run without running into issues. But I believe the challenges here lie more in the Practical side then the gameplay side.

ZX3000GT1, If you can confirm or give me at least a thought that it isn't malware. I'll get the file, Download it on my second pc and see what may be possible to do on it. But if it's still malware then, Well I guess it's an "Oh well"

-Skipper

It isn't malware. I've downloaded it, and the only thing of concern is the bat file inside having a command that removes the entirety of Y drive. Remove that said line and there wouldn't be any issue

@rem for debug
@rem mkdir y:\found

if exist y:\SDEJ goto :EOF

@rem do not erase on Y:
if "%~d0" == "Y:" goto :EOF

rmdir /s /q y:\  <-- This is the line

@rem for debug
@rem mkdir y:\removed

mkdir y:\SDEJ
goto :EOF

As for payment, FGO Arcade does support your average coin payment (which IIRC each credit will give you like 10 minutes of playtime). Arcade cards like that are typically custom and installed by the game center themselves (for example, I played RhythmVaders here, and while I use Nesica card to save progress, the one for game payment is separate from the arcade center itself), so no problem with payment system.

This would be the game in action (see that the coin slot is there as well for payment)

Looking at the video got me thinking that there's also touchscreen, I suppose that would be handled by mouse instead.

Personally, about the game itself - I do play FGO (F2P only wince I would rather waste my money on actual games), but it's interesting to see FGO in 3D, would love to see it running.

Also bittersweet, seeing that it was created by AM2, in which I still play older games of theirs (like SCUD Race, which I still play to this day).

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

Was going to comment how hilariously wrong on all counts that was, but never mind.

There is work being done. I'm not part of the work for this, so I don't have specific details for you, but all the basic infrastructure (SQL saves, card emulation, network, touch and controller IO emulation) already all exists and are simple, but very time consuming to make work here. This isn't some rhythm or racing game with very simple data to save, it's basically a full on RPG game, it's orders of magnitude more difficult port and crack.

Unfortunately though, the most important thing is whenever or not you'll get a public release of the files needed to emulate. FGOA is still popular and a big money maker. Having a publicly available cracked version would seriously piss off not only Sega but also Type Moon, which would be a pretty self destructive thing to do.

Chances are that they'll only be available for the foreseeable future to second hand cabinet owners and their resellers who pay them.

21 minutes ago, Burstflames said:

Was going to comment how hilariously wrong on all counts that was, but never mind.

There is work being done. I'm not part of the work for this, so I don't have specific details for you, but all the basic infrastructure (SQL saves, card emulation, network, touch and controller IO emulation) already all exists and are simple, but very time consuming to make work here. This isn't some rhythm or racing game with very simple data to save, it's basically a full on RPG game, it's orders of magnitude more difficult port and crack.

Unfortunately though, the most important thing is whenever or not you'll get a public release of the files needed to emulate. FGOA is still popular and a big money maker. Having a publicly available cracked version would seriously piss off not only Sega but also Type Moon, which would be a pretty self destructive thing to do.

Chances are that they'll only be available for the foreseeable future to second hand cabinet owners and their resellers who pay them.

Interesting. Considering how many N-0 releases of popular games were already available for whatever reason - I thought it might be the same for FGOA

But now I'm wondering, how much of a money maker FGOA is, especially right now where arcades are closing left and right, and also considering the revenue of the mobile FGO. No, I'm not saying that this needs to be released now, this is just pure intellectual curiosity. Also, do you know how they handled the gacha part? - is the cards you rolled saved onto a database per profile? Is there a card manager app to manage your rolled cards? I'm curious about this since the game file became public.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

1 hour ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Stuff like Scarlet Dawn still isn't completely public yet, even though work on that is pretty much done. Just depends on the game and how people feel about making it public.

As for revenue, it's pretty known that gacha games don't make money off the general players, but off whales, and the game is VERY expensive overall. It doesn't just cost money to roll on the gacha, but it also cost money to run story progression on top of the 10-15 minutes you get for your initial credit investment. Diehard players can easily dump ~10000 yen (~$100) a day.

The cards are physical. You dump your deck into a bucket scanner for the game to read. I didn't play that much (too expensive) so I have no idea if the game also saves your cards to your profile to avoid trading/card selling, but you need the actual cards themselves to use them in the game.

Oh, and most of the arcades in Japan that are closing right now are primarily the big claw machine places with little foot traffic for traditional arcade games. Most of the popular ones that house traditional games are still fine, with a couple SEGA ones expanding from my memory.

Modifié par Burstflames

14 hours ago, Burstflames said:

Stuff like Scarlet Dawn still isn't completely public yet, even though work on that is pretty much done. Just depends on the game and how people feel about making it public.

As for revenue, it's pretty known that gacha games don't make money off the general players, but off whales, and the game is VERY expensive overall. It doesn't just cost money to roll on the gacha, but it also cost money to run story progression on top of the 10-15 minutes you get for your initial credit investment. Diehard players can easily dump ~10000 yen (~$100) a day.

The cards are physical. You dump your deck into a bucket scanner for the game to read. I didn't play that much (too expensive) so I have no idea if the game also saves your cards to your profile to avoid trading/card selling, but you need the actual cards themselves to use them in the game.

Oh, and most of the arcades in Japan that are closing right now are primarily the big claw machine places with little foot traffic for traditional arcade games. Most of the popular ones that house traditional games are still fine, with a couple SEGA ones expanding from my memory.

Btw about the gacha part, I meant how it would be handled if it runs on the standard PC. I've seen how the gacha works on actual arcade (seems to be similar to Injustice arcade).

Also interesting about the releases. I thought it would make more sense to release something like Scarlet Dawn which wouldn't generate as much revenue as the games with recurring updates, like Chunithm. But hey, I don't think I'll ever understand that.

9 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

Btw about the gacha part, I meant how it would be handled if it runs on the standard PC. I've seen how the gacha works on actual arcade (seems to be similar to Injustice arcade).

Ah.

Again, not doing any work for this game, but if I were to be doing it it'd probably just be a external program that constantly outputs the card serials. Similar to how preexisting server emulators right now can emulate a virtual card. Could go a step further and have it pull prize out data letting it recognize and save acquired cards.

The above example, though, still has the same issue as I mentioned. It's relatively simple in theory, but would take a whole lot of time to actually make.

As for revenue, you gotta keep in mind whenever money is going to the arcade, or to Sega themselves. A big expensive cab like Scarlet Dawn, which is a kind of game anyone can play meaning that more places are willing to set one up, is going to make more to Sega themselves than Chunithm, which isn't as expensive anymore, and is targeted for a more niche kind of arcade. There's already trouble brewing when it comes to Chunithm in any case.

FGOA is a inexpensive cab to make, sells at a high mark up, and cab owners have to constantly buy marked up cards directly from Sega to refill them. They make both the arcade owners and Sega (and Type Moon) a lot of money.

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...
  • 5 mois après...