Aller au contenu

Windows 11 Leak

ZX3000GT1

Messages recommandés

I recently found a Windows 11 leaked ISO
Thought of sharing it, but unsure if it's the right place - If it's wrong, feel free to delete the topic

mega://enc2?tFq9XtKc5AD21RO3q6XNBxGyLwF8RrK9jdD8fjxnWgDvXaMDT-YZyvMa-N9Rj1ZbEtmfWuKzqYjrySp5WlFyeQh

Here : mega://enc2?OY36ldBaTXQDtvtdKNlym4iT4FuBXtYbnfPayQQ-6PKkgaD_4aT7-w7JAEpEhxJqPsxDJN1vRurkXx8gV5rPjw

Hopefully not DMCA'ed next time

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

2 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

The link got DMCAed. I'll reupload it a bit later.

yeah nah i leaked it the other day, u wont want it believe me. sega rally 3 tex errors etc..

I can only imagine it's going to be a total b*tch getting my almost 1400 PC games (which includes many roms/emulators) to work on Windows 11, security will be 10x worse than 10 and they will force you to update eventually make no doubt about it. I might even have to take my GTX 1650 offline and just keep 10. 

No one on this site should want to be in a hurry to update to this. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

just keep 10

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-hardware-certification/changes-to-driver-publication-for-windows-7-sp1-windows-server/ba-p/2459992

Well people want to run their games on win7 for "compatibilty" reasons

I recommend them to make a hard disk image of their current working windows partition, eventually it won't work anymore

because of (forced) updates or other Windows crap.

Win10 is a mixture of good and bad, but the first thing to do is remove "features" aka neuter it !

Win11 looks like they try to follow the OSX GUI, I guess it will become a mess, especialy for emulation and such.

Choices, choices ....

Or just stay on that what works for you 

48 minutes ago, J0nny0 said:

from what i experienced with the leaked build in a VM
its not much different from W10 apart from the UI as its basically the cancelled W10X project

even runs emulation stuff fine but i guess MS will fuck up the OS again :gene:

Yeah I mean I never meant that no games would work, but I suspect there'll be some cracked games that no longer works and things like that. But maybe it is similar enough to 10 that I'm wrong. I would love to be wrong. 

3 hours ago, petje said:

Choices, choices ....

Or just stay on that what works for you 

Man I haven't heard that Black Sleep song in so long. Still better than 99% of the crap they put out today. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

Like some of the cracked Microsoft games don't work on newer updates when still on 10 and only work on older updates. Forza Horizon 3 for example is pretty difficult to acquire on latest Windows update because the cracked game no longer works and Microsoft stopped selling it. So you'd have to buy a key and the sellers are jacking up the prices. 

i think

On 19/06/2021 at 3:18 AM, J0nny0 said:

havent tried the FH3 Dev Build (or new crack) since i have the actual game but might be interesting to try in the vm (if i had the space for it)

FH4 is easier and setup already if u want it, i remember trying to install FH3 fukn nightmare never worked fully, but FH4 is easy pezy japaneze  look in '1377 ' torent site  prob fitgirl but it works well, no trouble at all

Modifié par Cool Coyote

2 hours ago, J0nny0 said:

eh i have to see since i am running on low on space :gene:

pretty much  a better game imo but its only  a sim racing game, it wont ever be as effective as a proper arcade game, an arcade experience is always better.  I ONLY MENTIONED BECASUE YOU SAY about how hard it is to get FH3 working and i agree, it was a bastard to me, i got rid of it and easily installed FH3  (if i had the space for it)

56 minutes ago, J0nny0 said:

eh imo FH3 is better but yeah need to look into it sooner or later

its pretty much the same game except slightly more interesting cars and other vehicles  .  less of the that nice beach feel from FH3 which i did like when the game wasnt crashing half the time 😅

14 hours ago, J0nny0 said:

never really had that issue with FH3
tho FH4 for me is just straight up bad on crashing/failing
and the missing ending in FH4 makes it for me less appealing

had the opposite. FH3  crashing .  FH4 never crashing gg, but its only a sim at the end of th day just like FH3 

3 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Those assholes finally did it and I'm not shocked even a little bit.

It won't effect a lot of people but, you have to use secure boot on Windows 11 thus no unsigned drivers. For me this means my EMS Top Gun 3 wireless lightgun will no longer work unless there's a workaround. 

Just stay with 10 (or 7 if you can). 11 looks like it wouldn't be great. It'll break compatibility and there would be nothing new to make up for it.

7 hours ago, J0nny0 said:

I mean as long the leak exists there is a workaround with file swapping to get it done on non TPM 2.0 mainboards and laptops

but idk if that will work with the release one…

You can use the leak for only so long, they always force you to update eventually. If you don't you games might not work, browsers etc... 

• 6 mois après...