Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Nostalgia + Forte (Konami eAMUSEMENT)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• Team

nostalgia.png

mega://enc2?AnGaKKMnVK0zMjcuW8lH5uxsDOYS_m30VbJFA0cvykyPelntdttlPscgHqumLer9SdlUQLA5tDb6YgWpjBn_aA
(PAN-2017062700)

For unlocking expert difficulties without having to A-clear the hard charts, you can change the game's region to korean.
To do that, you have to change the <dest> field in ea3-config.xml from J to K.
Upon changing your region, you may find your game is no longer booting. To remediate the issue: Take the files found in ../contents/prop/defaults and copy (do not cut) them to ../dev/nvram

--

Pre-unlocked Song Database file
Replace your existing music_list.xml in ../prop/sound and make a backup of the original.

mega://enc2?3o7UrAMpWlk3hWVuuubYWs4nGLsaImG3ldkPu1_BfZeyMA15TY29-3clTA9ijztPJvfZfqH2IWnJ-QgMnPHeug (or : music_list.xml )

--
for launch the game type (or create a .bat):

spice64 -ea

spicetools available here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nostalgia Forte

nostalgiaforte_logo.png

(PAN:J:A:X:2018062002)

Here's the upload for Nostalgia Forte.

The link contains the HDD and Spicetools.

The version of Spicetools in the link is old but works fine.

Place the 64bit version of Spicetools in the root (where nostalgia.dll is). Next, open Command Prompt

and type the command: spice64 -ea
If you want to run the game in window mode, add -w at the end of the command.
If you use a private server, drop the -ea from the command.
Run spicecfg.exe to set the keys.
Spicetools supports MIDI keyboards (tested with a Roland Juno)
The link also contains a file for unlocking all songs: music_list.xml
Place this file in "\[root]\data\sound" overwriting the existing one.

spicetools available here.

Link:
https://mega.nz/#F!MIchQQLJ!j3tj2Ad7tbb43l69hYH7IA

mirror: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kg1Y/QMqwgmxaF

Source 1cc

https://8ch.net/1cc/res/10439.html

https://8ch.net/1cc/res/7672.html

Nostalgia Op. 2 - PAN-2019112700 :
Part 1: https://1fichier.com/?ouuaf6hmq59tuau91so6
Part 2: https://1fichier.com/?6t7xlom6qh3amne1okxu
Part 3: https://1fichier.com/?7muw1u4bbdz1rk7kdrhw

Nostalgia Op. 3
https://mega.nz/file/7hgF1SJD#8KKSqrnqijjNG_f_mi-0soDhC2n3nbubecReoSynyDk

(mirror)

Modifié par 7zxkv
+ forte to post 1 + op3

• 2 semaines après...

:heart-pixel:

ho wow, depuis le temps que je l'attend celui la...

il faut un clavier 4 octaves (clavier midi ?) et un ecran tactile pour les menu.

EDIT : fonctionne impec avec mon clavier midi USB SWISSONIC EasyKey 49

attention, il ne faut rien configurer dans l'onglet "analog", sinon, le clavier n'était pas reconnu dans le jeu.

l'ecran tactile n'est plus obligatoire, on selectionne avec la souris :)

Modifié par Lesteph25

• 1 an après...
  • 4 semaines après...
2 hours ago, master 715 said:

did anyone know how to solve the input ? I am playing on my windows tablet. I can start game but no respone on the piano keyboard...

It's not a "touch game". The touch screen only work for navigating the menu. The actual cabinet has a set of physical keys that you have to press.

The only reason the game supports touch for navigation is because it was made from recycled Beatstream cabinets (which had touch support)

• 1 an après...
Le 05/11/2019 à 15:30, wedsys a dit :

Bonjour, merci pour le lien :)

Quelqu'un serait me dire s'il est possible d'émuler une carte konami e-amusement ? Histoire d'avoir une sorte de progression dans le jeu ?

Le 04/12/2019 à 05:27, Max Panda a dit :

How do you set this to to run with a private server - is  this referring to using the "eaLocalServer"  from  BemaniTools ?   Would this allow saving to a virtual eamuse card file .

Thanks.

il faut utiliser asphyxia qui simule un serveur local. la progression est sauvegardé.

you can use asphyxia, virtual card an progress saved

Le 13/01/2021 à 14:33, Mirantee a dit :

how can I select with mouse?

your cursor is not visible ? I had the same problem with the recent versions of spicetools

try with an older version of spicetools (26/09/2019 is OK)

10 hours ago, Lesteph25 said:

il faut utiliser asphyxia qui simule un serveur local. la progression est sauvegardé.

you can use asphyxia, virtual card an progress saved

your cursor is not visible ? I had the same problem with the recent versions of spicetools

try with an older version of spicetools (26/09/2019 is OK)

I somehow got it with newer version of spicetools, still thanks for the reply sir.

Just got a MIDI keyboard in the mail today, works great and the game is a lot of fun!

I am having some trouble lining up the width of the keyboard and the game on the screen so they match nicely....

I figured a 32" screen would do the trick but the screen is just a bit wider than the keyboard so the match is a bit off and definitely impacts the gameplay a little bit.

Does anyone know a proper screen size to match a standard 4 octave MIDI keyboard, or is there something I can do with the game resolution to lessen the width a little bit?

EDIT: Hm, not even able to find the screen size of real cab. 

Modifié par sTo0z

• 1 mois après...
Le 20/01/2021 à 10:07, redalchemy a dit :

Is there any way to save my scores?

the answer is 3 post above :rolleyes:
uses asphyxia as local server for save

• 2 semaines après...

Hey is it normal this is only loading in 720 resolution? Any way to get this to boot in HD mode?

Alright, so I'm not sure why this happened, but on one of my screens, the game launches in 720p, but on my good screen it will launch in 1080p. Another cool thing I noticed is if you try to launch this game with a touch screen as a primary or secondary monitor, the mouse will not work anymore, and you will have to use to touch screen... so don't use your Lightning mode touchscreen as your secondary monitor for this game.

Also, the cabinet uses 2 32inch screens, so if you activate 2 screens when booting the game, the game will detect this, and use your primary monitor as the cabinet's primary monitor, and your secondary will be used as the top marquee screen of the cabinet. This is cool if you want to build your own cab (which I am considering getting a second 32inch for) from scratch.

Oh, and the game will automatically crash (without failing the Sound test, it just straight up crashes) if you use 7.1 channels for audio. So make sure to use 2 channels on your speakers before launching, otherwise it will not work.

Those are all the issues I've encountered and fixed for this game. Everything seems to be running smoothly now. Just waiting for my Arcade Panel to arrive from Japan to hook it up to my Arduino for the full arcade experience (minus the 32inch touch screen... that's way too expensive)!

Modifié par Swissychief

il y a 41 minutes, Swissychief a dit :

Hey is it normal this is only loading in 720 resolution? Any way to get this to boot in HD mode?

Alright, so I'm not sure why this happened, but on one of my screens, the game launches in 720p, but on my good screen it will launch in 1080p. Another cool thing I noticed is if you try to launch this game with a touch screen as a primary or secondary monitor, the mouse will not work anymore, and you will have to use to touch screen... so don't use your Lightning mode touchscreen as your secondary monitor for this game.

Also, the cabinet uses 2 32inch screens, so if you activate 2 screens when booting the game, the game will detect this, and use your primary monitor as the cabinet's primary monitor, and your secondary will be used as the top marquee screen of the cabinet. This is cool if you want to build your own cab (which I am considering getting a second 32inch for) from scratch.

Oh, and the game will automatically crash (without failing the Sound test, it just straight up crashes) if you use 7.1 channels for audio. So make sure to use 2 channels on your speakers before launching, otherwise it will not work.

Those are all the issues I've encountered and fixed for this game. Everything seems to be running smoothly now. Just waiting for my Arcade Panel to arrive from Japan to hook it up to my Arduino for the full arcade experience (minus the 32inch touch screen... that's way too expensive)!

yes, like many bemani games, the default resolution is 720p.
the start in 1080p on your other screen probably comes from your scaling settings (only slightly impacts the timing on this game)

the panel you will receive is the keyboard ?

post pictures of your cab when you have started

2 minutes ago, Lesteph25 said:

yes, like many bemani games, the default resolution is 720p.
the start in 1080p on your other screen probably comes from your scaling settings (only slightly impacts the timing on this game)

the panel you will receive is the keyboard ?

post pictures of your cab when you have started

Ya, I found an extracted keyboard arcade panel on yahoo auctions. I found info on how to use it on a PC, so I figured I'd give it a shot. As for the setup, yup, will do. I need to figure out what I want to do with my current setup, as I currently have Chunithm and IIDX already running on the spot I plan on playing Nostalgia on. Might try to merge all 3 into 1 setup with the controllers needing to switch when I want to play a specific game... Or move IIDX to another PC... I don't know yet. Too many games, too many controllers. 

Il y a 3 heures, Swissychief a dit :

Ya, I found an extracted keyboard arcade panel on yahoo auctions. I found info on how to use it on a PC, so I figured I'd give it a shot. As for the setup, yup, will do. I need to figure out what I want to do with my current setup, as I currently have Chunithm and IIDX already running on the spot I plan on playing Nostalgia on. Might try to merge all 3 into 1 setup with the controllers needing to switch when I want to play a specific game... Or move IIDX to another PC... I don't know yet. Too many games, too many controllers. 

wow, the nostalgia panel must be really great :very-good:, it's really a great buy.

i love yahoo auction, I found my SDVX arcade panel there
personally, I prefer to have dedicated cab, with a little bit of recovery, it possible "without spending too much money".... not tooooo much.... ^_^

1 hour ago, Lesteph25 said:

wow, the nostalgia panel must be really great :very-good:, it's really a great buy.

i love yahoo auction, I found my SDVX arcade panel there
personally, I prefer to have dedicated cab, with a little bit of recovery, it possible "without spending too much money".... not tooooo much.... ^_^

Honestly it's more about space and the ability to switch things up when I want to. Like, the controller + the cabinet panels will cost almost as much as a cab when fully built (with the 2 32inch screens and all)... but when I'm tired of Nostalgia, I can easily sell the modded controller. A cab... not so easy to get rid of. Then I can put something else in the place of where the controller was sitting... so ya, at least this way you get flexibility. Next, I need to find a IIDX control panel. I've seen a few, but they always end up being too expensive. hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one this summer, otherwise I'll just get a RED from GAMO2. Same price, half the effort to put together.

• 2 semaines après...
1 hour ago, SIXONINE said:

What's the optimal button scheme in your opinion?

So what I did was easy. Nostalgia requires 28 keys. Tasoller has a 16 key layout. I did that and doubled every key starting in the center of the controller. So when I got one key on the con, it hits 2 side by side in game. I've played around with the outer 2 keys tho. Either ignore them or do one key each on them and the 2nd keys in only.

You need to size your screen to fit the keys tho or it feels weird. I'm playing on a 32 inch TV but it's too big so I have to shrink the resolution some to make it work.

How do I get the game to not autoplay the left side notes? It only lets me play the right side notes and ignores all the left side notes.

It looks like it is a setting.

Modifié par redalchemy

I thought I would pop in and say thank you for this download. I not only got it running, but also got our old Yamaha keyboard running with it via MIDI. It really does work perfectly. Even dual screen! Very cool indeed.

I have a question though - is there any way to fake e-amuse? I'd love to be able to save my scores and progress. I do just that with DDR A20 - it's very cool.

Thanks again!

13 hours ago, plasticmouse said:

I thought I would pop in and say thank you for this download. I not only got it running, but also got our old Yamaha keyboard running with it via MIDI. It really does work perfectly. Even dual screen! Very cool indeed.

I have a question though - is there any way to fake e-amuse? I'd love to be able to save my scores and progress. I do just that with DDR A20 - it's very cool.

Thanks again!

Asphyxia Core with Plugins from github