Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité claymanred01
6 hours ago, Kartune08 said:

there's only 4, isn't it?, the arcana heart 2.1, 2.6, 3 and daemon bride

6 hours ago, Kartune08 said:

hi, does jconfig work with ex-board games?

Jconfig dose not currently have support for the Examu Dumps of

Arcana hearts 3

Arcana hearts 2

Arcana hearts 2.6

And Demon bride, 

For these you will want to use Xb_loader by romhack, and or tp, (its using romhacks source code anyway)

If any Tp dick suckers want proof of that claim its here. https://github.com/teknogods/OpenParrot/blob/master/OpenParrot/src/Functions/Games/Ex-Board/Ex-BoardGeneric.cpp

Now Jconfig supports ALL nesicaxlive titles

So you are able to play with jconfigs idmac

Arcana hearts 3 LOVEMAX ( THIS IS an updated version of 3)

Arcana hearts 2 for nesicaxlive ( this is a re-release of 2, so its effectly the same game )

Arcana hearts 2.6 for nesicaxlive ( this is a re-release of 2.6, so its effectly the same game )

Demon bride addtional gain, and updated demon bride.

Modifié par claymanred01

Invité claymanred01
1 hour ago, Max Panda said:

iDmacX  1.7  keeps triggering a trojan alert from virus scanners - confirmed false alert ?

Long as iot was downloaded fomr the 1cc discord theres no reason it wouldnt be safe

Invité claymanred01
4 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

not support at this time... but hope in future :ennuyeux:

11 minutes ago, braders1986 said:

Pretty sure I saw an image yesterday on here showing that Jconfig support for Sonic All-Star Racing was due soon. I can no longer find it though so I was wondering if that was a false alarm ?

Support for all ring games, is planned at this current time, as we work on Amlib and other implemntations. 

Support for Linberg will almost never happen, we at jconfig dont believe in hacks. if we where to ever support it would be native linux only.

Invité claymanred01
7 minutes ago, cyrax3 said:

Taito type x4 soon? Oh my God. There is an ETA?...jconfig my new hero

just because a specific io board, is emulated dosent magically mean you get game dumps, 

unlike tp, we do not nor have never claimed to release games, members of 1cc do, its up to whom ever dumped the game, to release it, there are some titles we have had working for years, 

but simply put we dont do this for profit, and its the owners of the dumps who choose what happens with there game.

4 ore fa, claymanred01 ha scritto:

just because a specific io board, is emulated dosent magically mean you get game dumps, 

unlike tp, we do not nor have never claimed to release games, members of 1cc do, its up to whom ever dumped the game, to release it, there are some titles we have had working for years, 

but simply put we dont do this for profit, and its the owners of the dumps who choose what happens with there game.

Ok...thanks far all yours hard works from an arcade lover 

Invité claymanred01
1 hour ago, Kartune08 said:

this error pops up when trying to play magical beat, any tips?

error.PNG

Time and time again people post stuff like this, the readme for jconfig clearly states the dxwrapper is experimental and not all games will support it. 

En 16/11/2019 a las 3:04, spiderzsoft dijo:

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing emulated !!!
asdasdasd.jpg

post #1

Special Thanks Goes To...

FlyBIT - Jconfig  developer
simple_peon - for parsing the code in memory
Atrfate - by unlocking the game to start the race !!! WOW !!!

Source: 1cc

Thanks for the new jconfig games! I was try to enter to the test, and when I press the button to TEST, the aplication was closed and return to windows. Anyone works the test function?

23 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

Snowcross starts up fine, I can start, select a track, a rider and an upgrade...

but then I only see this (music keeps playing):

Clipboard01.png.3d2cf0c03e35fb2b78065628733d244d.png

Anyone experienced this?

got to wait a heck of a long time for it to load into game only to hang and crash anyway :/ 

Games must be fully tested with jconfig, and if jconfig runs 100 percent games without error, jconfig should be released!
  The games must be tested with Intel, AMD, Nvida graphics cards and Intel, AMD processors. If a hundred games run without error, jconfig should be released.

Invité claymanred01
1 hour ago, enes said:

Games must be fully tested with jconfig, and if jconfig runs 100 percent games without error, jconfig should be released!
  The games must be tested with Intel, AMD, Nvida graphics cards and Intel, AMD processors. If a hundred games run without error, jconfig should be released.

Games are tested with intel amd and nvida, 

the fact is even in the tp thread, you can see this game has issues on windows 10, specifically, the file paths linking to shit 

Tldr, if you want raw-thrills games to run rite always run then form root of C