[Arcade PC] Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 / 6R (Namco ES3)

CiTrON

4 hours ago, Malmanian said:

Greetings!

Anybody found a way/workaround to fix the saving issue in story mode for WMMT6R?

It used to work on older TeknoParrot version 1.0.0.744 by creating a folder named "OpenParrot_Cars" inside the game directory and create a file named "openprogress.sav" inside that folder. But that method is now broken on all the current TeknoParrot versions newer than >v1.0.0.744+. The game ignores the "openprogress.sav" and does not save the story or car progress etc. Any new workaround or fix for this issue would be highly appreciated. Best regards.

Why don't you use Jconfig? See my progress.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1655002046

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1655002216

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Why don't you use Jconfig? See my progress.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1655002046

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1655002216

Nice 👍, I'll definitely give jc a try for this wmmt6r now. I already use jc for some tp-patreon-only games but was hoping that this would be a fixable issue in tp since this game is already supported. Crossing my fingers for the wmmt6RR english export dump when available and runnable. Best regards.

21 minutes ago, Malmanian said:

Nice 👍, I'll definitely give jc a try for this wmmt6r now. I already use jc for some tp-patreon-only games but was hoping that this would be a fixable issue in tp since this game is already supported. Crossing my fingers for the wmmt6RR english export dump when available and runnable. Best regards.

just use a language patch on 6r

it works very good

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

15 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

Is wangan 6RR dumped?

yup
6RR dumped
but... it is still private

42 minutes ago, CiTrON said:

yup
6RR dumped
but... it is still private

Now that idta is public don’t you

think 6RR should be too?😉

after all both from the same year

private=big waste of time for all the community 

and thanks for the info

Edited by A FRIEND

1 hour ago, A FRIEND said:

Now that idta is public don’t you

think 6RR should be too?😉

after all both from the same year

private=big waste of time for all the community 

and thanks for the info

Add to that we’ll see people probably make shortly afterwards res/english patches for it👍

• 1 month later...

hace 7 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Finally, with the help of a friend, I managed to run the game with Banapassport Card.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo9.png?1663900784

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo10.png?1663900833

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo8.png?1663900304

very good friend, neon at level 36, come on!!

Sin título.png

Hello everyone, Wangan Midnight 6 terminal is working here. The mouse works as a touch. I think now we will have a lot of possibilities in this game. I'm doing the tests to see if everything is saving on the Banapassport Card. I'm also uploading my game with all the necessary files, but my net here is shit, the upload rate is very slow, as soon as I finish I'll put the link here.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1664630644

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1664630685

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo2.png?1664630713

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo3.png?1664630741

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo4.png?1664630767

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo5.png?1664630788

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo6.png?1664630816

11 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Hello everyone, Wangan Midnight 6 terminal is working here. The mouse works as a touch. I think now we will have a lot of possibilities in this game. I'm doing the tests to see if everything is saving on the Banapassport Card. I'm also uploading my game with all the necessary files, but my net here is shit, the upload rate is very slow, as soon as I finish I'll put the link here.

Does LAN VS work now or is the terminal emu just working for emulating Banapassport card ? Btw Accordig to the github there are a "Bayshore" fork for WMMT6R also. Did you try both the 6 and 6R or only the 6 ?

hace 11 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

Hola a todos, la terminal Wangan Midnight 6 está funcionando aquí. El ratón funciona como un toque. Creo que ahora tendremos muchas posibilidades en este juego. Estoy haciendo las pruebas para ver si todo está ahorrando en la Tarjeta Banapassport. También estoy subiendo mi juego con todos los archivos necesarios, pero mi red aquí es una mierda, la tasa de subida es muy lenta, en cuanto termine pondré el enlace aquí.

Sem_t%C3%Silla.png?1664630644

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1664630685

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo2.png?1664630713

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo3.png?1664630741

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo4.png?1664630767

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo5.png?1664630788

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo6.png?1664630816

friend do not upload your card.ini file, since the game data is saved on the server and everyone would be you. it's like using a real card. if you give the card to a friend he will play with your data.

hace 24 minutos, bestekar dijo:

Does LAN VS work now or is the terminal emu just working for emulating Banapassport card ? Btw Accordig to the github there are a "Bayshore" fork for WMMT6R also. Did you try both the 6 and 6R or only the 6 ?

I'm trying to run wangan6R I have this error when trying to install the bayshore terminal, someone did it?

IMG20221001225923.jpg

33 minutes ago, bestekar said:

For now I only tried 6

1 hour ago, Curru said:

friend do not upload your card.ini file, since the game data is saved on the server and everyone would be you. it's like using a real card. if you give the card to a friend he will play with your data.

I'm trying to run wangan6R I have this error when trying to install the bayshore terminal, someone did it?

IMG20221001225923.jpg

Please, could you give me the installation commands you are using to install?

hace 6 horas, xtremebuga dijo:

Please, could you give me the installation commands you are using to install?Step 9: Database

You will need PostgreSQL to run this server, and you can download it from this website.

You can search how to setup the DB with pgAdmin 4 on Google.

Then after the DB is set, create .env file inside your Bayshore Folder. Then insert this into your .env file :

POSTGRES_URL=postgres://postgres:[YOUR_PASSWORD]@localhost:5432/[YOUR_DB_NAME]

After that, open cmd and navigate it to your Bayshore Folder then type :

yarn prisma generate

yarn prisma migrate deploy

the error may be in the DB setup, I did something wrong

Edited by Curru