7zxkv

[Arcade PC] Disney Pixar Cars (RawThrills)

May someone help me to play it without to be a patreon?

Il y a 4 heures, Tremolux a dit :

For those who may be interested in, the game runs fine at 1920x1080 using dgvoodoo 2.72. I also suggest clicking on "force vsync" as I was experiencing torn images when turning...

Here's the preconfigured file.

Just unzip in the carscade folder.

Hope that helps !

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hopefully soon someone will find a way to run this game without tp like jconfig,rconfig or with something similar since I’m not using tp any longer 

53 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Hopefully soon someone will find a way to run this game without tp like jconfig,rconfig or with something similar since I’m not using tp any longer 

40 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

does this work for any other loaders i saw above loader gh how would u set that up?

game already working stand alone but you must need original RT io board for it. :rolleyes:

Il y a 3 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

LOUL! Impossible my friend...

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

game already working stand alone but you must need original RT io board for it. :rolleyes:

Okay well that sucks I don’t have access to the original board so hopefully a fix will come out that can run it with different loaders like jconfig did until then I’ll wait until this becomes a public release for tp 

16 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Okay well that sucks I don’t have access to the original board so hopefully a fix will come out that can run it with different loaders like jconfig did until then I’ll wait until this becomes a public release for tp 

if reaver public release then how he earn money from patreons? :P

I couldn't download the compressed image file from uptobox because premium account is required. Any alternatives?

9 minutes ago, coolmax said:

I couldn't download the compressed image file from uptobox because premium account is required. Any alternatives?

Hidden Content

38 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

Hidden Content

Thank you very much for your quick response! Is this the compressed image or extracted game files? I'd like to have the image file.

Edit: Okay it's the extracted files. I wish someone could upload the compressed image onto other sites.

Edited by coolmax

5 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

if reaver public release then how he earn money from patreons? :P

Exactly,hopefully something changes and a person or team comes along and helps to get future games working without charging everyone to play them like we started out doing ,where’s Robin Hood when you need him 

On 2/3/2021 at 4:21 AM, Rex2573 said:

Can't even play and I am patron. CONTROL are all messed up and go to bios and reset game. Not sure what anyone would be doing different, but this game is still not playable under this emulator. 

Edited by Jasper

33 minuti fa, Jasper ha scritto:

Can't even play and I am patron. CONTROL are all messed up and go to bios and reset game. Not sure what anyone would be doing different, but this game is still not playable under this emulator. 

Ok..thanks a lot my friend

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

Hi there,

this is incorrect so please stop spreading false information. You need to go to test menu and change it to freeplay then exit and it will say rebooting so then close game down and then load back up and it will work fine from then onwards

Il y a 2 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

Hi there,

this is incorrect so please stop spreading false information. You need to go to test menu and change it to freeplay then exit and it will say rebooting so then close game down and then load back up and it will work fine from then onwards

Hi Boomslangnz, I must take this opportunity to thank you for your amazing work on FFB plugins ! Cheers :)

On 2/1/2021 at 6:01 AM, bigdenny said:

This is just the de hasped dump. Works properly on any raw thrills race cab with rio board and no dongle dell740 evga 730 1gb 2730

For this game, It is running on The Dell Optiplex 3010 Mini-Tower With Zotac GeForce GT610 or EVGA GeForce GT730 1GB DDR3, Intel Core i5-2400 2nd Gen 3.10GHz, and 4GB DDR3 PC3-10600 Memory. The Optiplex 740 does works with the GT 730 but you will lose some framerate in some areas so it's recommended to use the Optiplex 3010 which the games are initially shipped with.

Good to know, I use the 740 in my 7 racing cabs in my garage for simplicity. Just switch drive in dock for games. Tho since Pixar cars doesn’t support jamma io, I’m sure I have several 3010s here and will give it a go. 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:24 PM, Boomslangnz said:

Hi there,

Good to know, hard to set a lot of these games, there is usually very little information out there. Thanks for the information!