• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Onkel said:

https://mega.nz/#F!tNY2nCwS!637xGzNRBd787yCnwYXAGg

merci à Wilmans2m

You will need or2.7z

Extract the .7z with 7zip, and the resulting .bin file again, also with 7zip.

ahh i completely forgot about that link! Thank you!

bonjour!

petit tuto pour changer ces musiques insupportables d'euro dance :

-choisissez 7 de vos mp3 préférés (ou téléchargez les de YT)

-convertir vos mp3 en adx via le logiciel PES sound file converter

- renommer vos fichiers adx avec les noms des morceaux du jeux (ex : "01splash_wave.adx)

-remplacez les fichiers adx correspondant aux morceaux ds le repertoire : Outrun 2 SP SDX/jennifer/data

et EN JOIE!

pour ma part les morceaux choisis sont : Kavinsky - nigthcall, Carpenter Brut - turbokiller(évidemment!),Macintosh-plus-42..,Judas priest-Painkiller,Sektemtum -low spread, Warlock-hellbound et Gary Numan - cars..

Carrément plus immersif!

Ps : je n'ai pas trouvé comment remplacer les samples sur le menu de choix de musique par contre..

• 2 months later...

Has anyone ever installed this to be able to run it Multiplayer or Non-Multiplayer?

The game works perfect for me either way all i have to do is go into the test menu and change cabinet information. However, i want to be able to either launch it setup to link, or in the event I don't have multiple units turned on, launch single player. I created a second instance of TP and a second copy of OR2 in totally different folders hoping this would do the trick, but if i change test menu information on one copy of the game the other copy gets the changes as well. It is like they are writing to a common directory outside of TP or the ROM files. Anyone experience this before or have any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Le 08/12/2021 à 07:59, burny a dit :

Has anyone ever installed this to be able to run it Multiplayer or Non-Multiplayer?

The game works perfect for me either way all i have to do is go into the test menu and change cabinet information. However, i want to be able to either launch it setup to link, or in the event I don't have multiple units turned on, launch single player. I created a second instance of TP and a second copy of OR2 in totally different folders hoping this would do the trick, but if i change test menu information on one copy of the game the other copy gets the changes as well. It is like they are writing to a common directory outside of TP or the ROM files. Anyone experience this before or have any suggestions?

same problem any solution welcome

23 hours ago, lmx007 said:

Hi 

problem with lan with or2 the game is slow on both PC and when a player 1 car try to pass player 2 (or the contrary) game is bugging

anyone experience that ??

both PC are quad core with 1050 gtx one with 8GB ddr3 and other 16GB

Check both PCs nvidia display settings, make sure they set to 60Hz

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Hello, I haven't run this game in months, wanted to play today, teknoparrot updated to latest public version (1.0.0.729) now the game won't launch, the black screen loading the game starts and then nothing, did something change? any ideas what is causing this? game was fine bofore.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, The Omega Man said:

Hello, I haven't run this game in months, wanted to play today, teknoparrot updated to latest public version (1.0.0.729) now the game won't launch, the black screen loading the game starts and then nothing, did something change? any ideas what is causing this? game was fine bofore.

Yes. I too had problems when updating and using all new software. My prior installs worked fine. The solution is tricky if you are also using FFB. I'm using a combination of new and old version .dlls.

In a modern install Teknoparrot has sdl2.dll version 2.0.14.0 in Teknoparrot\Teknoparrot. I either cut\paste it outside in the main root folder when I want to play OR2 or just rename it to sdl2_new.dll.

From an older install I cut\paste in sdl2.dll version 2.0.9.0 in and opengl32.dll version 2.0.0.4 into Teknoparrot\Teknoparrot.

The newer FFB Plugin 2.0.0.11 goes into the Jennifer folder as usual.

When I'm done playing\testing I rename the old sdl2.dll to sdl2_outrun2.dll and put\revert back to the newer version sdl2.dll 2.0.14.0.

or2.jpg.5eae8a3cbb5712f649c72359476a64e1.jpg