Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits Of Zeon (Taito Type X+)

lokofer

Messages recommandés

[Arcade PC] Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits Of Zeon (Taito Type X+)

mobile suit gundam spirits of zeon.png

courtesy of 8ch.net 😄

https://mega.nz/#!DIt2GSBL!GjnrYhem2kG9pMf-rwe6_oJxa7JkVgTHWxPN9bOEdVo

https://mega.nz/#F!RVhFQZBL!TA_NVm3RxGBaE32c_iB5GQpatched game.exe including full screen

Miroir: https://mega.nz/#!OHwBAJJD!JUEd9sBfAB2yc0XBWzPakGH7NIHVVXjl2-ClwuDytaA
https://mega.nz/#!rLgHnLoD!NV61ZLLemfznnIiaxR0Hu5Y8_5xDlRQPlkC0WOeolkg (tools)

http://8ch.net/1cc/index.html

Controls

f7 - coin

f2 - test

1 - start p1
2 - start p2
5 - coin

mouse - aim

left click - shoot

right click - rocket launcher

• Team

patch

It is SvPatch already game.exe.
The attached 'data' folder is dummy data to avoid error display displayed in the console window.
If necessary, please copy the dummy data to "data" folder.
There seems to be a missing number of files, so there will be parts where there is no SE sound.
In this environment (Windows 10 x 64, NV), it seems that it crashes at random in the window mode.

Method of operation
1 = 1P Start
2 = 2P Start (inoperative)
5 = Coin
F2 = Test
F 7 = Service (Coin)
Mouse = Aim
Mouse left button = machine gun
While holding down the right mouse button, left mouse button = Bazooka
Simultaneous pressing of mouse left and right button = Heat Hawk
Mouse cursor out of screen + mouse right button press mouse left button = cracker
Modifié par 7zxkv

Hi guys firstly thankyou to 7zxkv for the updated RH loader that is very much appreciated. Please could  you upload the patch again as mediafire says it is set to private. Thanks again and keep up the awesome work

Salut les gars premièrement merci à 7zxkv pour le chargeur RH mis à jour qui est très apprécié. S'il vous plaît pourriez-vous télécharger le patch à nouveau comme mediafire dit qu'il est défini à privé. Merci encore et continuez le travail impressionnant

courtesy of 8ch.net :D

https://mega.nz/#!DIt2GSBL!GjnrYhem2kG9pMf-rwe6_oJxa7JkVgTHWxPN9bOEdVo

https://mega.nz/#F!RVhFQZBL!TA_NVm3RxGBaE32c_iB5GQpatched game.exe including full screen

http://8ch.net/1cc/index.html

Controls

f7 - coin

f2 - test

1 - start

mouse - aim

left click - shoot

right click - rocket launcher

fantastico gioco arcade thanks

Merci lokofer pour le partage :very-good:

---------------------------------------------

patch

The attached 'data' folder is dummy data to avoid error display displayed in the console window.
If necessary, please copy the dummy data to "data" folder.
There seems to be a missing number of files, so there will be parts where there is no SE sound.
In this environment (Windows 10 x 64, NV), it seems that it crashes at random in the window mode.

Method of operation
1 = 1P Start
2 = 2P Start (inoperative)
5 = Coin
F2 = Test
F 7 = Service (Coin)
Mouse = Aim
Mouse left button = machine gun
While holding down the right mouse button, left mouse button = Bazooka
Simultaneous pressing of mouse left and right button = Heat Hawk
Mouse cursor out of screen + mouse right button press mouse left button = cracker

La patch n'est plus dispo....

Si j'ai bien compris, il redéfini (entre autres) le Start et Coin avec les touches 1 et 5 et donc cela rend le jeu directement compatible avec le mapping fait sur nos pistolets pour les autres jeux  (Mame, Supermodel...)

Une remise à dispo serait sympa :)

Modifié par STF

Merci de la précision 7zxkv,

mais impossible de télécharger rh247, Avast me Bloque :

Infection : Win32:Malware-gen :gene:

en plus le nom du fichier n'est pas très engageant :

247+-+VIRUS+WARNING!!+DO+NOT+DOWNLOAD+201703160200+(RAR5).rar

Vous y arrivez à le télécharger, ou bien je suis le seul ?

Modifié par STF

• Team

Gundam patch 3

hr249

· We adapted LoaderMode = 1 to Gundam.
· We adapted LoaderMode = 2 to Gundam.
· Add bazooka to mouse wheel button or drop cracker outside mouse cursor screen.
· Add a heat hawk to the mouse back button and forward button.
- Fixed a bug that the hot key of the mouse button erroneously fires and Loader ends.
I updated the attached game.exe (3 - Gundam SvPatch + Dummy Data).

· It corresponds to Chaos Code Ver 2.11.
* Game Loader Config.exe Please copy "iDmacDrv32.dll" to the game folder before starting.
* If necessary, you can output "iDmacDrv32.dll" and "JConfig.exe" for Game Loader from "Loader setting 1" tab "iDmacX output".
* To change the internal resolution, please set it from "Loader setting 2" tab "Change internal resolution" (Old).
* Some linguistic selections are possible due to some problems (there is a problem that it becomes blank in the character select screen if it is a language other than Japanese).
* When using, please set from "Loader setting 1" tab "Chaos Code language selection".
* After saving the setting with Game Loader Config.exe, it outputs transparenized "nesysoff.png".
* Offline icons will be hidden, please back up "nesysoff.png" if necessary.
* When saving the setting data in the sv folder, please change "config.txt" in the game folder as follows
* You may be able to fix problems in the crash environment.
Modifié par 7zxkv

Gundam patch 3

hr249

· Add bazooka to mouse wheel button or drop cracker outside mouse cursor screen.
- Fixed a bug that the hot key of the mouse button erroneously fires and Loader ends.

* Game Loader Config.exe Please copy "iDmacDrv32.dll" to the game folder before starting.
* If necessary, you can output "iDmacDrv32.dll" and "JConfig.exe" for Game Loader from "Loader setting 1" tab "iDmacX output".
* To change the internal resolution, please set it from "Loader setting 2" tab "Change internal resolution" (Old).
* Some linguistic selections are possible due to some problems (there is a problem that it becomes blank in the character select screen if it is a language other than Japanese).
* When using, please set from "Loader setting 1" tab "Chaos Code language selection".
* After saving the setting with Game Loader Config.exe, it outputs transparenized "nesysoff.png".
* When saving the setting data in the sv folder, please change "config.txt" in the game folder as follows

Thank you for the loader , may I know if sweetfx work with the loader now?

Gundam patch 3

hr249

Used the latest loader with patched game.exe from the gundam post. The screen set to full and with /without 16.9, but still the 10% of the screen is towards right stretched  , means the japanese some of the words are going toward right side. left side is fine.

My screen is 1366x768 , what I am doing wrong?

• 1 mois après...

Gundam patch 3

hr249

* You may be able to fix problems in the crash environment

hr249,  link is down :(

Modifié par Scroom

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Sympa comme jeu merci je ne connaissait pas

J'ai pu jouer au niveau 1 et après le jeu se bloque

tous les liens pour le hr249 sont mort je ne sais pas si les fichiers contenus dedans sont important pour ce jeu

J'ai eu aussi pas mal de bloquages, souvent au début d'un niveau (la musique tourne mais le jeu freeze) :(

Voici le lien pour le dernier rh262, il vient du thread sur teknoparrot :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cq36mr5ppi5u2a6/262+-+VIRUS+WARNING%21%21+DO+NOT+DOWNLOAD+201706132200+%28RAR5%29.rar

Modifié par argonlefou

• 4 mois après...

Is it alright to get that rhloader. cant find it anywhere and cant get it to load past mission select on my cade comp running windows seven. tried it on a friends window 8 based laptop (only other comps run windows 10) and it ran without issues. all the links here for the loader are dead. And thanks a ton for a fine release.

With or without RH loader the game keeps randomly hangs during loading for me too.

Something to do with Nvidia graphic card or Windows 10?

I read somewhere that windowed mode fixes this issue not to sure as I was experiencing this issue randomly freezing after a mission.

I hope someone can look into this further with a better understanding of game code but I doubt it..

7zxkv:

Updated contents of 1

Please copy the dummy data to "data" folder if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9kffyf79kts90t9/3+-+Gundam+SvPatch+%2B+Dummy+Data.rar

Well I tried a few settings in RHLoader and after the first mission it randomly froze twice now..???

Modifié par Manson976

sorry to be a bother but i found the loader. im not sure exactly what im supposed to do with it and am having trouble finding instructions. ive read the readmes included. do i drop the rar on it than extract? and if so which loader the config main or installer. also i dont know how to apply the patch. i saw some ppl say they did it with the loader. i tried extracting and dropping it in as well no results. ive also tried placing the loaders files in game directory and dropping game exe on loader with no results. can someone please point me in the right driection.

sorry to be a bother but i found the loader. im not sure exactly what im supposed to do with it and am having trouble finding instructions. ive read the readmes included. do i drop the rar on it than extract? and if so which loader the config main or installer. also i dont know how to apply the patch. i saw some ppl say they did it with the loader. i tried extracting and dropping it in as well no results. ive also tried placing the loaders files in game directory and dropping game exe on loader with no results. can someone please point me in the right driection.

Extract your game into a folder

Copy over Game Loader All Rh and Game Loader Config into that folder

Run the Config first, (IF YOU HAVE Game Loader Installer RUN THIS FIRST!)

Then save it will make an ini file for you.

Locate C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH

TTX.ini edit this in a txt editor

ADDTHIS LINE: [ignore] Warning = Agree

Run Game Loader All Rh.exe In the Game Folder to boot the Game.

\m/

Modifié par Manson976

• 1 mois après...
Invité lalo2000
En 14/11/2017 a las 13:50, Manson976 dijo:

I read somewhere that windowed mode fixes this issue not to sure as I was experiencing this issue randomly freezing after a mission.

I hope someone can look into this further with a better understanding of game code but I doubt it..

7zxkv:

Updated contents of 1

Please copy the dummy data to "data" folder if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9kffyf79kts90t9/3+-+Gundam+SvPatch+%2B+Dummy+Data.rar

Well I tried a few settings in RHLoader and after the first mission it randomly froze twice now..???

muchas gracias, funciona correctamente en windows 10 al instalar este parche y ademas ejecutar con compatibilidad para windows vista

• 1 mois après...