[Arcade PC] Moto GP 2015 [Play Mechanix - Raw Thrills]

JoNB3x

Messages recommandés

Hi everybody here is a LINUX DUMP from Motogp 2015 Play Mechanix

MotoGP_Logo_Outlined.png.1129420783d6f86ae34ffe02d569f0dd.png

Download here: here

(mirror) (old thread here)

Crack Done

CPU with a Nvidia 650 or 750 video card (Look like a clone chinese video card)

A look the only info available of the MOBO H61R1

Spoiler

PXL_20230623_161524043.jpg.5c82e6e438c628f1f5842a49a00b56a8.jpg

Spoiler

Hdad4544ec0c3436eb684c5163da5c38a7.jpg.ceda44a273e545e5d7af36fc4bf57345.jpg

loading.jpg.3e76e27cd9dc02233aabb4352f69277f.jpg

Spoiler

Modifié par JoNB3x

Awesome Stuff to get to work.....is the USB dongle stuff in the DL?..

Thanks for the share...)

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Moto GP 2015 [Play Mechanix - Raw Thrills]
2 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

Maybe....I went through it lastnight a bit to sort stuff out..to try to boot it...but i work long hours 12 a day then gammin and troubleshooting at night.......

Thanks...

We need the hdd dump: the modified files, sss.so, etc will not be on the update stick obviously as thats stock media

If you have the cruzin blast hdd dump thats already been china cracked/redongled, i'd love a look at that too.  The jurassic park 1.31 chinese cracked /redongled, was great info to learn from.

Modifié par bigdenny

9 hours ago, bigdenny said:

We need the hdd dump: the modified files, sss.so, etc will not be on the update stick obviously as thats stock media

If you have the cruzin blast hdd dump thats already been china cracked/redongled, i'd love a look at that too.  The jurassic park 1.31 chinese cracked /redongled, was great info to learn from.

Ditto...)

On 6/24/2023 at 1:17 PM, bigdenny said:

Spoiler

Already working on that bro ;)  maybe on wenesday or friday i will upload the HDD img

Modifié par JoNB3x

• 2 semaines après...
Il y a 19 heures, Frank1 a dit :

3 great moto games 

moto gp 2015,superbikes 3,storm rider 2

which one is the best?

well

hard to decide 

Sbikes 3

• 2 semaines après...
7 minuti fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

I have a ready 2 play version of Cruis'n Blast, Would it be OK for me to upload it on this site now? Or must wait until it's supported in TP? It's 12 GB in size.

Cruis n Blast arcade?  You are talk of arcade version i Hope! But Is Is a Linux  how works? Wow...ok... thanks a lot...excuse me but Is It at 4k?

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

9 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Cruis n Blast arcade?  You are talk of arcade version i Hope! But Is Is a Linux  how works? Wow...ok... thanks a lot...excuse me but Is It at 4k?

Yes, the arcade version (Linux). It will only work when it's supported by TP, but I have it ready for when the game gets support.

Adesso, arcade_power ha scritto:

Yes, the arcade version (Linux). It will only work when it's supported by TP, but I have it ready for when the game gets support.

But so..It Is not ready to play? It Is not playable at the Moment?

9 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I have a ready 2 play version of Cruis'n Blast, Would it be OK for me to upload it on this site now? Or must wait until it's supported in TP? It's 12 GB in size.

if you have a working dump just upload to gdrive or another friendly host avoid mega

7 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

The game's native resolution is 1920x1080 (1080p), And the lowest resolution would be 1366x768 (if running the game through FnF Supercars or Pixar Cars cabinet) This game is highly dependent on 1080p displays. I have messed with a dedicated blast machine before by swapping a Batman's PC and Dongle with the Cruis'ns PC and Dongle, yet it worked except for a message complaining about the multicolor LEDs not detected but the game continues to boot and running great at 720p but only the gas pedal and the batman button works. You can even get away on using a 2nd Gen Intel Core i3 CPU or Equivalent PC once it's released for Teknoparrot. Same goes for MotoGP minus the VR Version. Teknoparrot will add support for 4k eventually but at least MotoGP and Cruis'n are native 1080p games. I also tested some AMD Video cards e.g Sapphire RX 550 4GB in the Cruis'n PC but it was unsuccessful and it even had a driver in blast 2.17 it would crash after starting a race so they always had problems with AMD cards even if Linux supports them. We will have to wait and see what happens besides getting the base game to run.

Il 16/1/2024 at 23:09, stuart2773 ha scritto:

i have the same verson i got a while back from VM's site but missing the "utils" folder 

is there anything specific in there?

Modifié par kratos1883

@stuart2773 I think but I am not entirely sure, that the utils folder will only contain the files needed to install the game onto original machines but the restore disks are on archive 3 of them, these contain that folder on one of the disks if they turn out to be needed.

• 2 semaines après...