Aller au contenu

[Emu] RPCS3 (Arcade Fork) - Project OMED (System 357/369(359))

Franco23444
Message ajouté par WildWolf,
I will be very strict on the request for dumps,it will be prohibited on this post.
The team doesn't want to be associated with this and just focus on the emulation part.

Those who want to defy this prohibition can ! but this will be at the risk of a heavy sanction and a deletion of the post.

This Topic is under moderation by moderator approval at this time.
Be positive, and benevolent on this post. We will not tolerate maliciousness towards this project. 

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, Safur said:

De mon côté Demulshooter ne reconnait pas mon lightgun Sinden. Du coup impossible de le configurer... dommage.

Il détecte 5 souris différentes mais aucune d'entre elle ne marche lorsque je la teste...

Seems to be working for me. I was able to configure DemulShooter with (2) Sindens. DemulShooterX64 is also hooks rpcs3-gun.exe (DS green icon) but I can't pass the 19-1 error with Sailor. If I use .26 build I can load the game.....but can't get DemulShooterX64 to hook.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:17 AM, WildWolf said:

Tekken tag tournament 2 Unlimited : 720p max / 60 fps -----> Works well with old PC, it need a lots of shaders

TTT2 Unlimited runs perfectly fine for me but I'm wondering if the "compiling shaders" has something to do with the fact that all the characters costumes (Mokujin/Ogre) are black as opposed to their default colors? Would the character costumes default colors return to normal once the shaders are compiled or is there a setting that needs to be toggled?

• Team
il y a 26 minutes, elecplay a dit :

TTT2 Unlimited runs perfectly fine for me but I'm wondering if the "compiling shaders" has something to do with the fact that all the characters costumes (Mokujin/Ogre) are black as opposed to their default colors? Would the character costumes default colors return to normal once the shaders are compiled or is there a setting that needs to be toggled?

To fix the all characters having black costumes problem: go to settings/GPU and enable “write color buffers”. To fix glitches onthe life bars, go to settings/GPU, locate resolution scale and move the slider from Default to 150% (1920X1080)

image.png

10 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

To fix the all characters having black costumes problem: go to settings/GPU and enable “write color buffers”. To fix glitches onthe life bars, go to settings/GPU, locate resolution scale and move the slider from Default to 150% (1920X1080)

image.png

Thanks man! It worked!

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, faluki a dit :

When making changes in service mode, and changing games, those changes are not saved. Is there a way to save them?

about what game ? what is your rpcs3 version ? 

• Team
Il y a 4 heures, faluki a dit :

The version is RPCS3 version 0.0.27 with the game Sailor Zombie and Dark Escape 4D

It was tested by me and other people and the options in Test menu are saved. I need you to make a video to show me your bug plz

• Team

Latest Demulshooter version :

Demulshooter for 357 v10.9.9 WIP_Fix.7z

+ nocrosshair patch for Sailor Zombie,

+ nocrosshair patch / sensor error message fix for Dark escape

This version of Demulshooter removes the invisible border at the edge of the screen for a few lightgun games.

2 hours ago, nanometrovovo2 said:

Do you have the ahk script that makes the wheel move?

Does it work with DS simultaneously?

If someone can share, I'm just cuirous.

"5" can be changed to adjust the number of wheel clicks up/down per button press. Change Left/Right to whatever keys you want to trigger the wheel movement.

Left::
send {WheelDown 5}
return

Right::
send {WheelUp 5}
return

~ESC::
  ExitApp
return

Thank you very much Wildwolf for your demulshooter for 357 !!!!!

tout fonctionne parfaitement merci

Modifié par nosoucy62
bon fonctionnement

Hello.
After learning about this wonderful project, I tried to play TEKKEN (TTT2), but I got the famous "19-2 error" and couldn't proceed.
It is said that this requires the "i01" version of TTT2, which is the final patch, but there is actually a video that is running with the "H05" version. (There is also a screenshot of it on page 1 of this form).

Does this require any special work? (I tried including "region.txt" and "verot1800.txt" on page 1, but it has no effect).
Please someone tell me
PS: I own a real system369/TTT2.

Hi can anyone help me please on Sailor Zombie I can get into settings using xbox 360 controller select and gun calibration but my mouse is not working. What am i doing wrong please, it was working before. I am looking to use my mayflash dolphin bar on mode 2 or mouse please?

• Team
il y a 6 minutes, erdoboy43 a dit :

Hi can anyone help me please on Sailor Zombie I can get into settings using xbox 360 controller select and gun calibration but my mouse is not working. What am i doing wrong please, it was working before. I am looking to use my mayflash dolphin bar on mode 2 or mouse please?

look a tutorial to learn how to play with Wiimote & Demulshooter !

Don't use calibration in testmenu it is useless if you use Demulshooter !

and one thing look if you run it with rpcs3-gun.exe !

27 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

look a tutorial to learn how to play with Wiimote & Demulshooter !

Don't use calibration in testmenu it is useless if you use Demulshooter !

and one thing look if you run it with rpcs3-gun.exe !

Thank you for your reply. I am not using Demulshooter, I only wish to use one player using my mouse or Dolphin Bar Mode 2. I am running with rpcs3-gun.exe. I am trying to calibrate using the test menu but none of my inputs using my mouse are working at all. I can get into calibration using r3 (right analog) on my 360 remote but mouse not working for inputs. Thank you.

Edit - ok i now have mouse working after resetting cache in settings but using wiimote I can only aim round the outside of the screen. Any ideas please? Thank you.

Modifié par erdoboy43

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, erdoboy43 a dit :

Thank you for your reply. I am not using Demulshooter, I only wish to use one player using my mouse or Dolphin Bar Mode 2. I am running with rpcs3-gun.exe. I am trying to calibrate using the test menu but none of my inputs using my mouse are working at all. I can get into calibration using r3 (right analog) on my 360 remote but mouse not working for inputs. Thank you.

Edit - ok i now have mouse working after resetting cache in settings but using wiimote I can only aim round the outside of the screen. Any ideas please? Thank you.

I told you ! use demulshooter

Le 06/05/2023 à 01:28, lg4lyf a dit :

Seems to be working for me. I was able to configure DemulShooter with (2) Sindens. DemulShooterX64 is also hooks rpcs3-gun.exe (DS green icon) but I can't pass the 19-1 error with Sailor. If I use .26 build I can load the game.....but can't get DemulShooterX64 to hook.

Same here, works with .26 rpcs3.exe but doesn't work with .27 rpcs3-gun.exe (error 19-1)... anyone solved it?

pour dark escape 4d il existe un patch dispo plus haut utilisable avec la version de demulshooter for 357 ......merci wildwolf!

merci d'avance et un grand merci à l'équipe qui travaille sur l'émulation du system 357 de namco.....

je joue actuellement sur sailor zombie et tout fonctionne parfaitement (j'ai juste modifier dans rpcs3 les options du crédit pour jouer avec ma wiimote).

2 hours ago, arcadeaddict said:

The crosshair can move only up to the half of the screen in Dark escape 4d, any advice how to make to the whole screen?

if you'll mark the mouse cursor option in rpcs3 setting it'll make it easier and more accurate to calibrate in the test menu of the game

or you can use demulshooter 

How are you all actually getting this thing to work? TTT2 gives me a 19-2 error and DE4D gives me a 19-1 error, I can't even find sailor zombie although it looks like everyone here has it. where is this mysterious vendor id info that everyone also seems to have, but yet its not in the thread. I believe I may possibly have the wrong TTT2 dump but I cannot find any others even with some competent google-fu.

the Demulshooter stuff is excellent, very easy to set all of that up because of some fantastic tutorials by Wildwolf.

Thanks in advance for any help regarding the issues above

Just wondering if there are any 3D glasses that will work at home on a regular flat screen tv so one can play Dark Escape in true 3D?? Didn't know if it's possible or not. I tried the old fashion paper ones with the red and blue tinted lenses and it did nothing. 

Modifié par THE RETURN OF HBP

1 hour ago, Mike669 said:

if you'll mark the mouse cursor option in rpcs3 setting it'll make it easier and more accurate to calibrate in the test menu of the game

or you can use demulshooter 

Thanks I had to figure out which is the shoot button in the calibrating menu

Modifié par arcadeaddict

Are the games used in this emulator the same used in RPCS3? PKG and Game Folder backup?

• Team
Il y a 6 heures, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

Just wondering if there are any 3D glasses that will work at home on a regular flat screen tv so one can play Dark Escape in true 3D?? Didn't know if it's possible or not. I tried the old fashion paper ones with the red and blue tinted lenses and it did nothing. 

I have a 3DTV too but it is not working with my glasses, you have the official Namco Dark escape 4D glasses here : https://www.bandainamco-am.com/Ecommerce/product/de449-15434-00/3d-glasses

If someone has a 3DTV and it works, tell us the model of the TV and the model of the glasses :)

18 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

I have a 3DTV too but it is not working with my glasses

You have a 3D TV with passive or active glasses ?
Passive-vs-Active.jpg

According to the Dead Escape manual the cabinet uses a industrial 47 inch monitor / digital signage display with a resolution of 1920x1080 at 59Hz.

Partnumber 730-993, no further info at the moment.

The original glasses look the active type to me.

Could it be those original glasses are actively synced with external infrared leds ? 

• Team
il y a 37 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

You have a 3D TV with passive or active glasses ?
Passive-vs-Active.jpg

According to the Dead Escape manual the cabinet uses a industrial 47 inch monitor / digital signage display with a resolution of 1920x1080 at 59Hz.

Partnumber 730-993, no further info at the moment.

The original glasses look the active type to me.

Could it be those original glasses are actively synced with external infrared leds ? 

I have Toshiba 32TL933 3DTV + 3D active Glasses ( FPT-AG02G),  those 3D glasses are only made for Toshiba models, so I think you need the good Namco DE4D glasses, but I don't know if it need a special 3D monitor too...

But what is interesting is, with Reshade the VR and other depth shader works with a Depth effect in the game, not perfect but it works and without any 3D activation in the game.

I've build a very cool wheel for DeadStorm

Here's the opensource code ( You need to modify it to have wheel mouve and not X or Y, but i give you the code mod ) 

GitHub - CraigB-spinner/Arcade-Spinner: Arcade Spinner version 2 - based off earlier Spinner version

Next Print this 

Ship Wheel by nachotatertot - Thingiverse

863de027debbb6209c4d8d862b5646e5_preview_featured.jpg

Spinner_No-Button.ino

Modifié par bandicoot

3 hours ago, bandicoot said:

I've build a very cool wheel for DeadStorm

Here's the opensource code ( You need to modify it to have wheel mouve and not X or Y, but i give you the code mod ) 

GitHub - CraigB-spinner/Arcade-Spinner: Arcade Spinner version 2 - based off earlier Spinner version

Next Print this 

Ship Wheel by nachotatertot - Thingiverse

863de027debbb6209c4d8d862b5646e5_preview_featured.jpg

Spinner_No-Button.ino 10.42 kB · 1 download

Awesome going to try this....Question...what buttons on the keyboard control the wheel?

5 hours ago, WildWolf said:

I have a 3DTV too but it is not working with my glasses, you have the official Namco Dark escape 4D glasses here : https://www.bandainamco-am.com/Ecommerce/product/de449-15434-00/3d-glasses

If someone has a 3DTV and it works, tell us the model of the TV and the model of the glasses :)

I saw those earlier when I was looking. 87.00 dollars though?? Ouch. It might be worth it if we knew for sure if it works on the TVs at home.

• Team
il y a 12 minutes, THE RETURN OF HBP a dit :

I saw those earlier when I was looking. 87.00 dollars though?? Ouch. It might be worth it if we knew for sure if it works on the TVs at home.

I saw that some people manage to make it work according to the 3D TV model but I don't know who...
and for me these glasses are not universal, I think you need the right screen with it. So far no one can confirm this...