Aller au contenu

[Emu] Xemu - Emulateur XBOX 1er Gen pour PC, MAC, LINUX

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Il y a 2 heures, Safur a dit :

Oui mais ça fonctionnait avant... Je pense que ça vient du bios. Pourtant il fonctionnait avant. Je vais tenter avec un nouveau pour voir.

EDIT : ok ça venait bien du bios. Etrange.

Sinon Conker Bad Fur Day marche très bien ainsi que Halo 2, Panzer Dragoon et Crimson Skies. Par contre il y a un bug pour les saves de Crimson Skies.

Tu peux nous partager lien qui fonctionne bien 👍merki

32 minutes ago, joefish said:

@JustinCredible81

did you check archive.org - theres a big pal and ntsc collection for og xbox games - i download from it and qwix for compatible iso - i posted the link in previous page but didnt check games you mentioned

I have those  archive.org pages bookmarked and it's not there not the PAL version only NTSC, but I don't see any post from you showing a link on this thread. Most of the time, nobody cared about USA vs PAL on Xbox because if your Xbox was hacked it could play any regions.

Modifié par JustinCredible81

2 ore fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

I have those  archive.org pages bookmarked and it's not there not the PAL version only NTSC, but I don't see any post from you showing a link on this thread. Most of the time, nobody cared about USA vs PAL on Xbox because if your Xbox was hacked it could play any regions.

was a typos - i apologize - using mobile phone sometimes i write what i dont want - was posted by another user - i fixed my typos

and you are right about hacked xbox :very-good:

Modifié par joefish

3 hours ago, joefish said:

@JustinCredible81

what game youre searching for pal version?

I'm not searching for any, I just said they're difficult to find. But I found ToeJam & Earl III and Midtown Madness 3 on this forum called nextgenroms.com and I think that's the only place on the entire internet that has either one. 

19 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

I'm not searching for any, I just said they're difficult to find. But I found ToeJam & Earl III and Midtown Madness 3 on this forum called nextgenroms.com and I think that's the only place on the entire internet that has either one. 

you are wrong :P

https://archive.org/details/xboxcds?and[]=ToeJam+%26+Earl+III&sin=

https://archive.org/details/xboxcds?and[]=Midtown+Madness+3&sin=

thats why i told you to give a look there :) 

18 minutes ago, joefish said:

You turned into a douche archive.org is a HUGE website there's not one page that it's easy to search for things. I DID search there and I have multiple bookmarks from there. If you knew about those pages you should shared them in the first place otherwise you didn't know just like I didn't. Use some sense. There was zero reason to rub it in my face but screw you don't interact with me anymore.

11 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

You turned into a douche archive.org is a HUGE website there's not one page that it's easy to search for things. I DID search there and I have multiple bookmarks from there. If you knew about those pages you should shared them in the first place otherwise you didn't know just like I didn't. Use some sense. There was zero reason to rub it in my face but screw you don't interact with me anymore.

as usual youre acting like an asshole - its too hard for you to be a gentleman

Currently i research the pal version of Totaled! -> Crash!

ALL versions available aren't work...all versions to try to convert crash.

It seem all availables files are from Alvro collection...Same for archives.org.

For checking -> just try to open the iso with any xbox iso manager...many says "not a valid xbox game' or just crash without any message :/

pour info la version upscale marche d'enfer

j'ai l"eeprom en Fr pour ceux que ca interresse ;-)

sinon test sur :

Tom jam earl 3 (FR): fonctionne 

blinx 1 FR : fonctionne

Halo 1 FR : fonctionne

et upscale x2 , X3 , x4 au top merci :very-good:

EEPROM.bin

Modifié par totoff28

1 hour ago, joefish said:

as usual youre acting like an asshole - its too hard for you to be a gentleman

I believe it was you that told me I was wrong because you happened to find the ISOs and told me to search which is stupid because it's a huge site you do realize archive.org has archive for thousands of site if not millions, and I have searched so you were wrong and out of line. You weren't a gentleman first so no I won't be one to someone who's not being one to me. Welcome to ignore list. 

il y a 35 minutes, totoff28 a dit :

pour info la version upscale marche d'enfer

j'ai l"eeprom en Fr pour ceux que ca interresse ;-)

sinon test sur :

Tom jam earl 3 (FR): fonctionne 

blinx 1 FR : fonctionne

Halo 1 FR : fonctionne

et upscale x2 , X3 , x4 au top merci :very-good:

EEPROM.bin

Perso mon eeprom est FR 1080i et widescreen :P

210324074623484752.jpg

54 minuti fa, JustinCredible81 ha scritto:

I believe it was you that told me I was wrong because you happened to find the ISOs and told me to search which is stupid because it's a huge site you do realize archive.org has archive for thousands of site if not millions, and I have searched so you were wrong and out of line. You weren't a gentleman first so no I won't be one to someone who's not being one to me. Welcome to ignore list. 

i told you were wrong and you offended - theres difference

archive.org is big but if you search just for original xbox you find it - its not so stupid if you use your brain

ignored by you is wonderful - i still laugh thinking about it  :ptdr:

let your pride in a corner and grow up - its just a forum - all of us are here to share our knowledge and enjoy games

On 2/6/2021 at 3:47 PM, groundbeef said:

Will give it a go. Thanks for the reply. I have spent 10 hours downloading, building, rebuilding, ripping to no avail with various tools. I still get the "please insert xbox disk" every time...

Thanks again.

No luck. I cannot get this emulator to boot any image I create with any program. I have also tried multiple bios files. I do not understand what it is I am doing wrong. I have used xdvdmulleter, extract-XISO, GX XD extract with createiso, c-xbox tool...nothing. I still get the dreaded "please insert an xbox disk" message. 

Download latest build - https://github.com/mborgerson/xemu/rele ... elease.zip

Link to bios - https://mega.nz/folder/93oUUD7I#oA6iH0KPcNhcFp0P90nUjg

(Use 'Xbox bios no dashboard clean harddrive image.7z If you don't want dashboard like the original xbox or download 'Original xbox dashboard for xemu (4817).7z' If you do, The emulator saves your games either way)

Instructions

1.Launch xemu.exe - It will ask you to change settings on first launch. If not, go into settings.
2.Copy all files from the bios you downloaded to xemu directory) 'Either with or without dashboard, doesn't matter'.
Set the Flash bios to - Complex_4627v1.03.bin
Set MPCX to - mcpx_1.0.bin
Set harddrive image to - xbox_hdd.qcow2

Note - You can ignore the eeprom.bin file <-- That is just for saving bios settings etc like real xbox does (If you don't enter anything for the eeprom directory it will create the file itself and place it in C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\xemu\xemu. But for the love of gowd make a backup of it and the .qcow2 harddrive image and your bios if you have save data. If the eeprom is different to the bios/harddrive image. it will corrupt your save games if you use someone else's epprom.bin

4.Download a game from - https://archive.org/download/xbox_eng_romset
5.Download https://downloads.diodematrix.com/homeb ... win32/gui/ (extract-xiso_gui_v1.0_win32_by_huge.zip and install)
6.Launch extract xiso and click 'Create XISO'. Browse for your downloaded game and create an iso (Obviously extract the downloaded game first)

Open the iso with xemu and it should boot and be playable. (You will need to set your controller up in 'inputs' etc.)

Brilliant guide, cheers. 

23 ore fa, Backgamon ha scritto:

Currently i research the pal version of Totaled! -> Crash!

ALL versions available aren't work...all versions to try to convert crash.

It seem all availables files are from Alvro collection...Same for archives.org.

For checking -> just try to open the iso with any xbox iso manager...many says "not a valid xbox game' or just crash without any message :/

a friend told me he has a working ntsc version and he told me he uses an old build for it - april 08 2020

Modifié par joefish

Il y a 3 heures, joefish a dit :

a friend told me he has a working ntsc version and he told me he uses an old build for it - april 08 2020

NTSC version work well, but i research the PAL for the multi-languages (french).

24 minuti fa, Backgamon ha scritto:

NTSC version work well, but i research the PAL for the multi-languages (french).

it works good with the right build and i tested ntsc with a trick can become pal and it loads french and others multi 5 but after selected a race it crash - cxbxr is bad but better than xemu

use the ps2 version with pcsx2 - different name but same game and it runs better - its called 'crashed'

il y a 39 minutes, Safur a dit :

Quelqu'un sait-il comment mettre un jeu en FR?

J'ai téléchargé Conker Live and Reloaded en multi et par défaut il est en anglais. Je pense que ça vient du fait que l'ému est en anglais par défaut et je ne sais pas comment changer ça.

Merci :)

prend mon eeprom 

à l’instant, Safur a dit :

Tu pourrais partager ton logiciel stp? Impossible de mettre la main dessus.

Je te copie cela des demain :)

il y a 42 minutes, Safur a dit :

Super merci.

Les saves des jeux se mettent sur l'eeprom?

Je pense plutôt sur le "faux HDD" -> xbox_hdd.qcow2

il y a 26 minutes, Backgamon a dit :

Je pense plutôt sur le "faux HDD" -> xbox_hdd.qcow2

Et tu penses qu'il y a un moyen de l'éditer?

Je suis sur Conker mais le jeu fais crasher l'émulateur là où j'en suis. Vu qu'il existe des saves sur le net je me demandais s'il était possible de les intégrer pour pouvoir directement à certains chapitres.

7 minutes ago, Safur said:

CXBX is better. Virtua Cop 3 works pretty well. Several graph are not there but it is playable even with a gun using demulshooter.

xemu is more update than cxbx reloaded and more compability games. cxbx can run vc3 but xemu update will run vc3 to.

Il y a 3 heures, Safur a dit :

Et tu penses qu'il y a un moyen de l'éditer?

Je suis sur Conker mais le jeu fais crasher l'émulateur là où j'en suis. Vu qu'il existe des saves sur le net je me demandais s'il était possible de les intégrer pour pouvoir directement à certains chapitres.

J'ai installé un custom dashboard, je peux donc effacé/gerer les saves.

Par contre editer...aucune idée...je vais tenté tout a l'heure.

EDIT: Je n'ai pas trouvé comment édité le HDD...mes programme pour HDD virtuel ne le passe pas :/

Modifié par Backgamon

So I never used this emulator before .. but seeing that now its in a very good state with lots of games booting up .. i set it up and yea its nice..

I tried a bunch of games .. there is some glitches and slowdowns but overall amazing work by the devs ... and I tried the chichiro games and got them to run ..

slow and not stable but its a start ... hopefully we get another major update soon and we can finally play xbox games with no problems.

and if anyone is interested on how to be able to run chichiro games on xemu i'll be happy to help .. but don't expect it to run good at all .

Modifié par mamefan2018

Le 26/03/2021 à 14:06, Backgamon a dit :

J'ai installé un custom dashboard, je peux donc effacé/gerer les saves.

Par contre editer...aucune idée...je vais tenté tout a l'heure.

EDIT: Je n'ai pas trouvé comment édité le HDD...mes programme pour HDD virtuel ne le passe pas :/

Backgamon, tu pourrais nous faire un petit tuto rapide pour installer un custom dashboard avec éventuellement xbmc ?

J'ai un peu la fainéantise de suivre un long tuto sur youtube mais si c'est trop chiant pour toi à faire je m'y collerais quand même :)

Merci pour tout ce que tu fais dans le domaine de l'émulation en tout cas !!

Il y a 8 heures, brudibru a dit :

Backgamon, tu pourrais nous faire un petit tuto rapide pour installer un custom dashboard avec éventuellement xbmc ?

J'ai un peu la fainéantise de suivre un long tuto sur youtube mais si c'est trop chiant pour toi à faire je m'y collerais quand même :)

Merci pour tout ce que tu fais dans le domaine de l'émulation en tout cas !!

Mega flemme aussi x_x

Mais voici mon Custom dashboard+les bios requis (a copier dans le dossier "bios"!)

https://mega.nz/file/4mhVSACb#1_ohnAwZtCyLdFhpqgVWGc4BMsIoqZ_L3737ep2x6mE

Il y a 14 heures, brudibru a dit :

Il y a 6 heures, Backgamon a dit :

Mega flemme aussi x_x

Mais voici mon Custom dashboard+les bios requis (a copier dans le dossier "bios"!)

Merci mais je vois pas de changement...

@brudibru Si tu arrives à mettre en place le xbmc je veux bien que tu me passes tes modif. J'ai vu des tutos sur le net et j'ai essayé des trucs mais impossible à faire et en plus cela concerne la xbox réelle et ça semble assez compliqué alors sur émulateur je n'ose même pas imaginer!

Modifié par Safur

Il y a 13 heures, Backgamon a dit :

Mega flemme aussi x_x

Merci beaucoup Backgammon, je vais essayer ça aujourd'hui !!

Safur, si j'arrive à quelque chose, je le posterais ici mais c'est vrai que les premiers tutos que j'ai vu n'aident pas beaucoup. 

Il y a 8 heures, Safur a dit :

Merci mais je vois pas de changement...

@brudibru Si tu arrives à mettre en place le xbmc je veux bien que tu me passes tes modif. J'ai vu des tutos sur le net et j'ai essayé des trucs mais impossible à faire et en plus cela concerne la xbox réelle et ça semble assez compliqué alors sur émulateur je n'ose même pas imaginer!

Il faut lancer l'emu sans CD charger pour acceder au custom dashboard.

Pour la gestion des sauvegardes ->Xbox Admin/Dashboards/UnleashX