Aller au contenu

[Info] Castlevania. Someone played it with Wiimotes?

mickael28

Messages recommandés

Hi, 

I was watching this video in Spanish, 

And the guy mentions that he managed to play Castlevania Arcade at home via emulation and Wiimotes? any further info about this?, mainly about the files needed to start with and then about how to setup the Wiimotes?

Modifié par 7zxkv

2 minutes ago, alitanet said:

Yo vi el video ayer y tenĂ­a la misma duda, estoy buscando por la Red algĂşn dumpeo y no encuentro nada de nada :(

A ver si entre todos encontramos mas informacion, me respondio explicando que monto el tema un amigo que ahora esta de viaje, a ver si cuando vuelva nos enteramos de mas. Podemos actualizar el post si nos vamos enterando de mas.

He replied to explain that the guy who helped him to set it up is on holidays at the moment, hopefull when he's back we'll get more info... we can keep this post updated.

17 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

Here is a Castelvania remake by dejawolfe looks really good https://dejawolf.itch.io/castlevania-1-remake

Thanks, I think I tried it quite a while ago. The videos looked pretty good, but I cannot remember why, I didn't find it addictive :)

• 2 semaines après...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, mickael28 said:

A ver si entre todos encontramos mas informacion, me respondio explicando que monto el tema un amigo que ahora esta de viaje, a ver si cuando vuelva nos enteramos de mas. Podemos actualizar el post si nos vamos enterando de mas.

He replied to explain that the guy who helped him to set it up is on holidays at the moment, hopefull when he's back we'll get more info... we can keep this post updated.

Any news in Castlevania: The Arcade? You guys got me really excited with this post!

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:00 AM, bojo5150 said:

Any luck?

Not yet.. I've been looking to there used to be a public dump of it but cannot find it anymore. Trying to get controls working for aliens extermination but haven't figured out how yet.

6 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Not yet.. I've been looking to there used to be a public dump of it but cannot find it anymore. Trying to get controls working for aliens extermination but haven't figured out how yet.

You need the mouse fix to get the aimtrack or mouse working

• 2 mois après...
  • 4 mois après...
On 5/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, mickael28 said:

@spiderzsoft

the dude in the video has the dump but i did comment to ask and it gave a fatal

Modifié par darksabre9

• 3 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Hello guys, I'm also interested in completing my collection. The last year I spent 6 months designing a collection for frontend,

I have a real passion for this saga,

if you want to take a look it's here;)

Modifié par Padou

• 3 mois après...

Hi all I too have also been desperately seeking Castlevania the Arcade , I live in the UK and I think only one model came over from Japan so god knows where that is anymore.

I found a place that was selling it for around ÂŁ8000 but now it says sold out.

So now I guess our only hope is if someone can manage to make it work for PC , I mean we just got Time Crisis 5 and a few years ago we got Silent Hill Arcade so I hope there are some people out there working on it , It's my most wanted Arcade game , A shame Konami never ported it to PS3 move or PS4 VR.

Have there been any updates on that dude who said he managed to get it working with Wiimotes ?

• 2 semaines après...
On 21/09/2020 at 2:24 PM, williecoiote said:

I saw this video weeks ago...

fps Castlevania ? interesting   fpp atleast  love me some Castlevania

williecoiote

Invité williecoiote
16 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

fps Castlevania ? interesting   fpp atleast  love me some Castlevania

williecoiote

Yes it's a castlevania thematic Railshooter.
I also wish I could play it a lot (Somebody release the dump there please!!!!, lol)
But by the way this castlevania is the same white fly... rare!

• 1 an après...

Its a shame the spanish guy who has the rom wont give it out so other people might be able to get the controls to work properly , he said in the video it runs really well on pc but atm he cant make the motion controls work , Hope we will be able to play the game one day , like I said maybe if he gives it to other members of the community they can help getting the motion controls to work with a mouse or something ?

A shame the game was never ported to to Wii , PS3 or even the Switch , we have the new House of the Dead remake coming on the switch.

Modifié par liamx2000

• 3 mois après...
  • 1 an après...