Aller au contenu

Shader CRT Multifonction : "Kick-ass looking games"

Houb

Messages recommandés

Invité tommiegunz
On 11/5/2021 at 2:22 PM, Houb said:

remove the cabview folder and put again the pack. then set portrait but not fullstretch in reshade.ini  (fullstretch is to stretch the game to your fullscreen size and you don't want it so leave it at 0)

And that way everything should work and should be displayed like my screenshot on a 16:9 screen.

You don't have to set anything in the shader. everything should be set correctly by defaut (you can change the brightness, the reflexion strenght or the zoom (if you don't have a 16:9 screen), but all your changes will be saved for next launch so be careful ;)

Edit, for my part I have a 16:10 screen (that's probably your case) so the bezel is cut to display the game at maximum size with the correct ratio like this :

senxin_aleste_apm3_2021-11-05_19-34-46.p

it's normal, the bezel is sized 9:16, the game 3:4 and my screen 10:16

In this case if you want to show the full bezel, in 1920x1200 you have to set 90% on vertical zoom like this :

Image2.png

but in 1920x1080 or any 16:9 resolution you have nothing to do to get this

I hope it helps :)

@CaptPeachfuzz is this what you are trying to accomplish?

3 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

@CaptPeachfuzz is this what you are trying to accomplish?

Nope, just the normal fullscreen mode.  Here is what I'm stuck with:

Screenshot 2021-11-07 133520.png

This is with TeknoParrot.  It looks like I would need to run this with JConfig64.  I'll try that another day.

Modifié par CaptPeachfuzz

il y a 2 minutes, CaptPeachfuzz a dit :

Nope, just the normal fullscreen mode.  Here is what I'm stuck with:

Screenshot 2021-11-07 133520.png

here you have nothing working : reshade is not loaded, the launcher is not used => so just nothing, you are runing the base game without the patch.

are you sure you extracted the full patch in your game directory?

23 minutes ago, Houb said:

here you have nothing working : reshade is not loaded, the launcher is not used => so just nothing, you are runing the base game without the patch.

are you sure you extracted the full patch in your game directory?

Yes, sorry.  I just had all the effects turned off.  Here it is with the effects on:

Screenshot 2021-11-07 140511.jpg

Remove and put again the pack, the config file you are using here is completely broken and the launcher appears to be still not used... the game should be launched with the launcher included to work correctly.

if you don't use the launcher the ini settings won't be used and the windows won't fit your screen (except if you have a 1920x1080 screen)

Modifié par Houb

• 2 semaines après...

CRTGeomMOD has been replaced by ArcCabView available here :

(even better, more complete, some nice new features and PinCabView is now merged inside)

Thanks for your support ! :)

PS:  for now only a few "ready to play" configurations have been made for ArcCabView...

so be patient or try to learn how it works and do it yourself. If needed we will be pleased to help :very-good:

il y a 38 minutes, usenet a dit :

I cant get the bezel to display in demul even though I got the art pack download 

I checked bezel and background options in home settings but nothing works

my demul is set to 16:9 display

Hi, if Demul is set in 16:9 the bezel shouldn't be displayed because it would cover the game sides. So set your games in 4:3 and it should work ;)

6 hours ago, Houb said:

Hi, if Demul is set in 16:9 the bezel shouldn't be displayed because it would cover the game sides. So set your games in 4:3 and it should work ;)

Thanks got it working changing to 4:3, amazing work thank you for your effort much nicer layout and gaming

Modifié par usenet

• 1 mois après...

I really don't know much about rocktlauncher...

ArcCabView's bezels are just png images, they can be set to any ratio using "bezel ratio" option (a ratio of "0" will match your screen ratio)

the bezel can be displayed above or below your game display ("bezel back" option) so I let you check :)

Modifié par Houb

Thanks for replying 

Rocketlauncher renders the bezels above i believe 

So when reshade is on and load through Rocketlauncher it like it squashing the game to a lower resolution like something is occupied the black bars in 4:3 on 16:9 screen 

I'll keep testing see if I can work it out its only because I use per game bezels

Rocketlauncher folder is Media\Bezels\systemname\gamenamefolder\bezel.ini bezel.png.

Modifié par Jonny555

On 11/4/2021 at 10:46 PM, Houb said:

After hundreds hours of work, I'm pleased to share here a first CabView release (CRTGeomMOD v4 + PinCabView v4).

A true changelog will follow soon, but a few informations were already given a few post above.

Here how it looks :

senxin_h1.png    senxin_h2.png

senxin_v1.png    senxin_v2.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4hmaag959slwrxn/SenxinAleste_AC_CabView.rar/file

This one will be a first test, if everything is ok I will try to upload more updated configs soon and the official CabView release will follow :)

Enjoy!!  And please report us any issue :very-good:

link is down ..same for the alpine racer setup ....I already configured it but idk ... it just doesn't feel right .. it's less vibrant then the version u have here .. i don't know if i missed something or it just doesn't look as good on a big tv.

• 3 semaines après...
On 11/4/2021 at 2:46 PM, Houb said:

After hundreds hours of work, I'm pleased to share here a first CabView release (CRTGeomMOD v4 + PinCabView v4).

A true changelog will follow soon, but a few informations were already given a few post above.

Here how it looks :

senxin_h1.png    senxin_h2.png

senxin_v1.png    senxin_v2.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4hmaag959slwrxn/SenxinAleste_AC_CabView.rar/file

This one will be a first test, if everything is ok I will try to upload more updated configs soon and the official CabView release will follow :)

Enjoy!!  And please report us any issue :very-good:

Nice work, will definitely give this one a try. Any chance you can refresh the link, seems its currently down. Thank you for your dedication on these, makes arcade games look great on modern displays!

Le 06/02/2022 à 10:22, Jasper a dit :

Nice work, will definitely give this one a try. Any chance you can refresh the link, seems its currently down. Thank you for your dedication on these, makes arcade games look great on modern displays!

I justput it back in ArcCabView's folder :)

salut @Houb

Je voulais ajouter le shader à rastan saga nesica et j'ai suivi ce qui est écrit dans le readme de l'archive mais pas moyen de lancer reshade via le bouton origine...

Tu sais pourquoi ça fait ça?  merci

1 minute ago, ginzu said:

salut @Houb

Je voulais ajouter le shader à rastan saga nesica et j'ai suivi ce qui est écrit dans le readme de l'archive mais pas moyen de lancer reshade via le bouton origine...

EDIT : mon Reshade.ini est bien à la racine du jeu et ce chemin indique bien ou est le fichier CRTGeomMOD.ini

PresetFiles=.\sv\reshade-shaders\Presets\CRTGeomMOD.ini

Le 14/02/2022 à 22:15, ginzu a dit :

salut @Houb

EDIT : mon Reshade.ini est bien à la racine du jeu et ce chemin indique bien ou est le fichier CRTGeomMOD.ini

PresetFiles=.\sv\reshade-shaders\Presets\CRTGeomMOD.ini

je ne sais pas normalement ca marche directement... essaie de remettre l'archive complète dans le jeu...

On 2/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, Houb said:

CRTGeomMOD has been replaced by ArcCabView available here :

(even better, more complete, some nice new features and PinCabView is now merged inside)

http://www.emuline.org/topic/2598-arccabview-display-your-arcade-games-just-as-you-want/

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CRT-Geom MOD

Enhanced CRT shader using Reshade by Ducon2016 and Houb

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 2020-04-22  (New updated configs for Demul, Model2Emu et SuperModel3 are available)

Check bellow  ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 2020-02-21  (v3.1 : bugfix, improved bezel support)

For more than a year now, we are working together with Ducon2016 to supply the most perfect solution (we hope so!) to get a nice CRT effect on old and new PC games (and also Arcade PC games).

(it also works with emulators, some configurations have been already shared, but it's not the original goal)

This Shader is based on the excellent and well known CRT-Geom shader for ReShade.

The ReShade's dll have been customized to be able to force a resolution because the effect optained needs at least a FullHD resolution to be displayed well (dlls have been recently updated to the last today ReShade version 4.5.4)

Here a list of the most important and exclusive features we added to this shader

- Uses of Texture/Video/Screen sizes to allow the games to be stretched at full display size (over than their original sizes).

- Crop options (starts/ends) to apply the CRT effect only on a specific part of the game display

- PassThroughBorders to show the original game display outside of the CRT effect area.

- Full geometry support (Ratio/Zoom/Offsets,...)

- Automatic and simulated ratio ajustement over screen and game sizes.

- Display rotation for TATE games with automatic ratio adjustement and full option support.

- Ability to enable and disable completely the CRT effect (geometry options still available even without CRT effect)

- Option to self-enable the CRT effect when conditions match (pixel test)

- Better results by reducing even more the moire effect (oversample option enhanced)

- Enhanced grill display to match perfectly the curvature of the CRT effect

- Ability to use a mask texture (1x1 or 2x2) to render at best the dot aspect
- Ability to add a background color or a background image behind the display

- Ability to add an overlay over the CRT effect area.

- Ability to add a screen frame arround the CRT effect area.

- Ability to add a bezel over the full display.

- Bloom option added to enhance the full result of the CRT effect.

Here a small video to show how it works :

Some new screenshots made with the last shader v3.0 on PC/ArcadePC games :

AH3-LMSSS-2020-01-31-13-07-51-88.png   Blazing-Chrome-2020-01-31-11-23-39-26.pn   bpm-2020-01-31-11-20-58-85.png   Cursed-Castilla-2020-01-31-13-00-29-37.p 

deltazeal-2020-01-31-11-32-13-53.png   Devil-Engine-2020-01-31-11-48-47-68.png   DOSBox-2020-01-31-12-15-50-06.png   ds-2020-01-31-11-44-56-94.png 

FIGHT-N-RAGE-2020-01-31-11-54-45-76.png   FP-2020-01-31-11-58-51-35.png   GGXXACPR-Win-2020-01-31-13-02-59-82.png   Xeno-Crisis-2020-01-31-12-51-02-11.png  

infinos-gaiden-2020-01-31-12-01-11-81.pn   Kamui-2020-01-31-12-05-00-95.png   King-Of-Fighters2002-UM-2020-01-31-13-05   MSXX-main-2020-01-31-12-09-18-82.png 

Q-YO-BLASTER-2020-01-31-12-19-14-18.png   R-Type-Dimensions-2020-01-31-12-27-58-35   raiden5-one-2020-01-31-12-22-13-49.png   Sonic-Mania-2020-01-31-12-31-45-36.png 

Sousairyu4-2020-01-31-11-53-01-01.png   Super-Cyborg-2020-01-31-12-38-26-99.png   Super-Hydorah-2020-01-31-12-43-19-21.png   The-Messenger-2020-01-31-12-46-19-99.png 

game-2020-01-31-13-10-13-80.png   game-2020-01-31-13-11-49-22.png   game-2020-01-31-13-13-52-55.png   Game-2020-01-31-13-17-11-78.png 

game-2020-01-31-13-21-03-20.png   game-2020-01-31-13-29-06-89.png   game-2020-01-31-13-31-39-93.png   game-2020-01-31-13-50-22-32.png 

game2-2020-01-31-13-27-21-78.png   MBAA-2020-01-31-13-15-58-87.png   game-2020-02-02-13-10-27.png   Mercenary-Kings-2020-02-02-13-21-19.png

2020-04-22 (updated 2020-04-26)

CRTGeomMOD v3 for Demul with Launcher (please read the readme!!!)

CRTGeomMOD 3.2 by Ducon2016 and Houb
Special version with launcher and auto settings for Demul (2020-04-22) by Houb

This "ready to use" config pack should give you a nice CRT effect and many enhanced features for Demul display.

demul-2020-04-22-12-31-30.png

How to install :

- First remove all the previous Reshade files including our full previous config files and presets (don't keep any old presets, dll, ini files nor launchers)
- Extract the full archive in your Demul's folder just next to your original "demul.exe" (original exe should be named demul.exe).
- Start the emulator exclusively with the launcher included (just click on it...)

How to use :

- You can use Demul as always but to get the effect you need to start the emu using the launcher included.
- You can still use Demul in command line : just send usual commands to the launcher directly and not to demul.exe anymore.
- You can set your emulator to any configuration (high resolution monitor will be requiered and so probably a good graphic card also...)
- Use "home" key to get the ReSahde's UI option ingame. You can check CRT-effect, dot mask, bloom, bezel, background, overlay, frame, manual rotation, aspect ratio correction, crop... (your settings will be saved for the current game)
- The best setting is with gpuDX11(new) plugin (works better than the old one) btw both are working (DX11old plug may crash the emu with ReShade when closing a game and CV1000 games won't look nice with this old plugin).
So by defaut gpuDX11(new) is somehow forced excepting when you launch a Gaelco game in commandline (the Demul ratio is also nearly broken with these games in 4/3 so you may have to use the "ratio resize adjustement" slider in the Reshade's UI with Gaelco games in 4/3).
- If fullscreen is set in Demul's config the games will be launched in fullscreen (all of them, even the ones who usually don't)
- If Stretch/4:3/16:9/AutoRotate or even RotationAngles are set in Demul's config the games will be launched according to your settings and hopefully most of the shader settings should follow at best.

FAQ :
Help, Demul now crashes when I launch a game!!   :sos:

=> Try to increase "SleepTime" value (ms) in "\reshade-shaders\ReShade.ini" (default is 2000)

Help!! It's slow as hell...   :triste:

=> A good computer is needed but you can try to disable bloom/frame/overlay in presets and also remove the these unused images in "reshade-shaders\textures" and "reshade-shaders" folders...
Also try to increase "SleepTime" value (ms) in "\reshade-shaders\ReShade.ini" (default is 2000)

Demul crashes when I quit my game!! The shader effect works only the first time I launch a game but if not the next ones...

=> It seams to be an issue with ReShade dlls and Demul. Again gpuDX11(new) appears to have less issues but if not Quit and Relaunch Demul when it happens...

I just get nothing at all! A true shit: it doesn't work!!  :pas-content:
=> Launch Demul "only using the launcher". It won't work if you launch Demul.exe directly.

I don't have CRT effect with Hikaru games   :(:

=> Yes it's disabled by default because the render is done only in 640x480 and unfortunately it's too low to get a good result.
But if you want to make a try with the effect just set "CRT_EFFECT=1" in presets (hikaru.ini and romname.ini) or check the same option ingame in Reshade's UI (home key).

I put the new config over my old one and now it doesn't work!
=> As said above, you need to do a clean new install. Don't keep any old presets from the previous version of the shader!

The effect is not pixel perfect, can I get better results??  :rolleyes:

=> Yes you can try to change the texture size and offsets. By defaut it's set to 320x240 but for some games it's not perfect. Try different values, offsets... (the setting made will be saved for the current game preset)

Also use "overscan" option in ReShade's UI to get your game display fullscreen and remove black bars in some games

Aspect ratio is not perfect with Gaelco games in 4/3 aspect!!

=>Yes and it's really worst without the shader! (Demul issue)
Try to use the "resize ratio adjustement" slider to match the game display (the value is unknow because it changes with your desktop resolution...)

I read the text above but want to use gpuDX11old and the option is always reseted to gpuDX11(new) at start!! :combatvador: 

=> Yes because there is still some issues unfortunately with this plugin so gpuDX11(new) is somehow forced at start (excepting for Gaelco games when launched in command line).

I you want really want gpudDX11old at start you can by editing AllowOld to "1" in "\reshade-shaders\ReSahde.ini" and it won't be reseted anymore next times

The render in not very good when using gpuDX11old. Any hope to get better results??
=> To get a good result with gpuDX11old for DC, Naomi, Atomiswave and Gaelco games in fullscreen you need "at least" internal resolution set to 2x (would be even better with 3x or more)
PS : High internal resolution scale coef will degrade performances (it won't work with CV1000 and Hikaru games because they will be still rendered in x1 unfortunately).

How to change the art files??
=> Just check the "\reshade-shader\Textures\" folder and you will understand quickly I think ;)

if "romname.png" exist it will be used as background, if not "sysname.png" will be used (or "sysname_v.png" for rotated games)

if "romname_bezel.png" exist it will be used as bezel, if not "sysname_bezel.png" will be used

if "romname_off.png" exist it will be used as bezel, if not "sysname_off.png" will be used

(if even sysname images are not found the arts in "\reshade-shader\" will be used instead)

These images should be sized in 16:9 ratio to work correctly

How to use with a FrontEnd??
=> just set your frontend to the launcher's exe name using the very same commands than before (usual ones) but send them to the launcher directly!
Some examples :
-Naomi games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=naomi -rom=mvsc2
-Atomiswave games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=awave -rom=mslug6
-CV1000 games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=cave3rd -rom=akatana
-Gaelco games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=gaelco -rom=smashdrv
-Hikaru games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=hikaru -rom=swracer
-Dreamcast games:   Demul07_CRTGeomMOD.exe -run=dc -image="D:\DC Games\King of Fighters Evolution (NTSC-J).cdi"

When used with RocketLauncher I can't get fullscreen with CV1000, Gaelco and Hikaru : it goes back immediately to windowed  :gene:
=> Yes the launcher included send Alt+Enter for these systems when Demul is set to start in fullscreen because Demul doesn't. But it seems like RocketLauncher does the same so it's sent 2 times 😄
In this case set "NoFullScreenFix" to "1" in "\reshade-shaders\ReShade.ini"

Info / Support :
http://www.emuline.org/topic/1420-shader-crt-multifonction-kick-ass-looking-games/

Credits :
-"Alex DC22" for most of the bezel arts used for Naomi and Atomiswave
-"AshuraX for most of the the bezel arts used for CV1000
-"Fire10" for its testing

demul-2020-04-22-11-32-44.png    demul-2020-04-22-11-35-30.png    demul-2020-04-22-11-36-24.png    demul-2020-04-22-11-37-54.png  

demul-2020-04-22-11-39-17.png    demul-2020-04-22-11-40-19.png    demul-2020-04-22-11-59-46.png    demul-2020-04-22-12-02-20.png  

Old News :

Reveal hidden contents

17/03/2019 (v1.5)

On a bien bossé sur ce shader ces dernières semaines et de nombreuses fonctions ont été ajoutées ou améliorées.

On peut désormais forcer la résolution de l'affichage comme on le souhaite, tourner l'effet scanline, ajouter un bezel, activer l'effet que sur une partie de l'écran et même qu'à certains moments!

Les fonctions ajoutées :

- Amélioration du rendu du shader CRT-Geom (suppression du scintillement)

- Option pour changer la résolution doublage, résolution forcée ou desktop résolution (peut être activée/désactivée dans ReShade.ini)

- Option de rotation de l'affichage avec recadrage au centre

(permet de retourner à l'horizontal les jeux verticaux préconfigurés en TATE, l'option s'active dans le menu du shader)

- Option de rotation de l'effet scanline

(permet d'obtenir un scanline vertical même si le jeu tourne en horizontal)

- Option pour déverrouiller et régler le ratio de l'affichage

(permet de régler dans le menu du shader la largeur de l'affichage)

- Option pour activer l'effet CRT que sur une zone précise de l'écran

(utile lorsqu'il y a une interface ou un cadre autour de l'écran de jeu)

- Option pour activer l'effet CRT que dans certaines conditions

(utile lorsque certaines scènes sont en HD et que l'on souhaite l'effet CRT seulement ingame)

- Possibilité d'ajouter un Bezel autour de la zone de jeu

(utile pour les jeux 4/3 sur écran 16/9 ou les jeux verticaux par exemple)

- Amélioration de la compatibilité du support des jeux de ReShade (ajout de d3d8, ddraw,..)

- Ajout d'une option pour émulation software TnL

(s'active dans ReShade.ini et permet de fixer DeathSmiles2 sur cartes Nvidia)

Nous avons déjà testé avec succès de nombreux jeux dont vous trouverez ci-dessous les premiers packs prêt à l'emploi.

Anciens packs v1.5 préréglés en FullHD 1920x1080 (17/03/2019) :

Ces nouveaux packs corrigent également l'aspect ratio qui était souvent volontairement faux avec les précédents.

Il permet de plus de lancer tous ces jeux en 1080p et généralement d'obtenir un rendu encore meilleur qu'avant.

De plus de nouvelles options sont apparues depuis les précédentes configs : bezel, détection (l'effet se déclenche automatiquement ingame),...etc...

Presque tous les réglages des jeux ont été mis à jour. Assurez vous que votre jeu était bien réglé comme demandé dans le readme présent dans chaque archive.

Quelques exemples du résultat avec la version 1.5 :

ARCADE :

AH2S-AC.png  AH2-S-AC-S.png           AH3-LM6-S-AC.png  AH3-LM6-S-AC-S.png

CB-AC.png  CB-AC-S.png           DBAG-AC.png  DBAG-AC-S.png

GGXXACPR-AC.png  GGXXACPR-AC-S.png           KOFSS-AC.png  KOFSS-AC-S.png

Jeux PC :

BPM-PC.png  BPM-PC-S.png           DZ-PC.png  DZ-PC-S.png

MBAACC-PC.png  MBAACC-PC-S.png           MSXX-PC.png  MSXX-PC-S.png

RIII-PC.png  RIII-PC-S.png           RV-PC.png  RV-PC-S.png

A few videos to show some features in action :

(unfortunately the video quality is not good enough to show how it looks really)

Pour utiliser ce shader avec les réglages pré-configurés, il suffit d'extraire le contenu de chaque archive dans le répertoire du jeu correspondant et de lancer le jeu.
(Évidemment, rien ne vous empêche de tester le résultat sur d'autres jeux!)

Pour les jeux d'arcade vous pouvez utiliser n'importe quel loader mais attention aux options d'affichage incompatibles (résolutions, effets, textures,...)

Voilà bon jeu!!

:very-good:

DOWNLOAD

:jeu-video:

Crédits :

d3d8.dll - Latest 1.9.1 from https://github.com/crosire/d3d8to9/releases - Thanks to Crosire

d3d9.dll, d3d11.dll and reshade.fxh - Custom build of latest reshade from https://github.com/crosire/reshade - Thanks to Crosire

CRTGeom.fx - Custom version of shaders from https://github.com/Matsilagi/reshade-retroarch-shaders - Thanks to Matsilagi (reshade portage), cgwg, Themaister and Dolls

ddraw.dll, d3dim.dll - Latest dgVoodoo 2.55.4 from http://dege.freeweb.hu/ - Thanks to Dege

Bezel KoF SkyStage from https://insertmorecoins.es/foro/bezels/(bezel)-(taito-type-x)-(kof-skystage)-disfrutarlo!/ - Thanks to itoh

Many bezel arts (Demul/M2/SM3) - Thanks to AlexDC22

Many bezel arts (CV1000) - Thanks to AshuraX

looks a touch contrived for mind, il stick with mine a bit of subtle scanlines goes a long way

• 1 mois après...

Have the links for this been taken down?
Am looking to get CRT effect and nice bezels in DEMUL

Scouring the internet, I found information about this file which looks promising:

CRTGeomMOD_v1.5_Demul_Launcher_1080p

but I can't find a link

Thanks

Modifié par lemmingDev

• 4 mois après...

Any ideas please I have tried both Super Alpine Racer which has Geomod and Sonic dash extreme with Arccabview?

Both games boot but then Crash when trying to start a game.

Damn what happened to people being helpful on here?

Modifié par VirtuaTK

• 1 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
On 9/1/2022 at 12:46 AM, VirtuaTK said:

Any ideas please I have tried both Super Alpine Racer which has Geomod and Sonic dash extreme with Arccabview?

Both games boot but then Crash when trying to start a game.

Damn what happened to people being helpful on here?

Super Alpine Racer I dont think is playable..? I had it starting up once, would love if anyone could post a working ArcCabView version of the game.

Here's my Sonic Dash Extreme with ArcCabView, just start it with the ahk file "\Sonic Dash Extreme\exe\Sonic Dash Extreme.ahk" Im running it stand-alone with JConfig

https://mega.nz/file/RwEFhYjA#wjwxkYALSThhkk_i6UqZsN4stwJPu7msR4P7eiM_HFE

Untitled.png

On 11/16/2022 at 6:23 PM, gStAvEn said:

Super Alpine Racer I dont think is playable..? I had it starting up once, would love if anyone could post a working ArcCabView version of the game.

Here's my Sonic Dash Extreme with ArcCabView, just start it with the ahk file "\Sonic Dash Extreme\exe\Sonic Dash Extreme.ahk" Im running it stand-alone with JConfig

https://mega.nz/file/RwEFhYjA#wjwxkYALSThhkk_i6UqZsN4stwJPu7msR4P7eiM_HFE

Untitled.png

I'm very fussy when it comes to aspect ratio. I sold my UK Super Nintendo back in the day and imported a US one. Anything thats a circle looks off in this game like that. I corrected it somehow but it was a while ago so not sure how now. I think I got Alpine racer working too then needed a break from all the tinkering.

6 hours ago, VirtuaTK said:

I'm very fussy when it comes to aspect ratio. I sold my UK Super Nintendo back in the day and imported a US one. Anything thats a circle looks off in this game like that. I corrected it somehow but it was a while ago so not sure how now. I think I got Alpine racer working too then needed a break from all the tinkering.

Wow! I personally would love a link to your working Alpine Racer running with ArcCabView if you could link it here some time. Would be great as I never got it to boot properly ❤️

• 1 mois après...
On 11/24/2022 at 2:14 PM, gStAvEn said:

Wow! I personally would love a link to your working Alpine Racer running with ArcCabView if you could link it here some time. Would be great as I never got it to boot properly ❤️

It's one that needs to be in C:/rawart

I have a few there and they can be numbered. Rawart 3 is mine for eg..

Sorry for late reply been away from site. The tinkering takes it's toll.