Aller au contenu

Zinc 1.1 Fullset + Trainer

henrie4

Messages recommandés

Ça fait un sacré bail que je n'ai pas joué avec cette émulateur trÚs trÚs bon d'ailleurs c'est dommage qu'il ne soit plus mise à jour depuis toutes cas années.

• 2 ans aprĂšs...
  • 3 mois aprĂšs...
Invité petje
3 hours ago, chiragj81 said:

thank you for this game

but it runs very fast, any solution for that?

thanks

For all the people who ask this question, here the solution !

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
Invité trouby

i used this system for years  i dld from somewhere in 2004 also got the Zinc emulator but not this pieca shit 'zenith crap that  i tried and doesnt work

the emulator doesnt work but i never knew that this site had this, but the only thing i got out of the link was 1 game lol anyway i use another emu for this but the 'zenith emu doesnt work the' exe 'works but the running of the games wont

Modifié par trouby

• 3 mois aprĂšs...
Le 3/22/2020 à 13:47, m4rduk222 a dit :

Tekken 1 and tekken 2 don't work here, crash whem i load, some one have a solution????

PS: I remenber theres a "dll" file that to be put on c:\ to load this games and to correct the sound of tekken 3, but a can't remenber what is that file !!!!

yes possible fix the soung tekken 3 arcade on zinc

to fix this problem

abort zinc it port roms namco system 11 and namco system 12

namco system 11: tekken & tekken 2 soul edge titrece ........

namco system 12: Ehrgeiz .deqd or live ++ Combat layer ......... Tekken 3

on zinc 1.1 problem very slow games system 12 and bug probed on tekken 3 but system 11 games work very cool

zinc 1.1 to win 32 bits

to play zinc on windows 10 x64 you have to download "zenith" ok

to fix system problem 12 (slow, sound tekken 3 bug .....) download "PSXMAME" and add in the folder of the zinc emulator

PSXMAME fix my day problem (fix welded tekken 3 and slow other title system 12) with psxmame add the d3d plugin of the psx emulator and make the games very beautiful

with psxmame fix all 12 system games in fast 60fps and cool internal 4k graphics

I send you my copy to play system 11 clike on zenith.exe to play system 12 clike sue PSXMAME.exe

Modifié par dali31

• 2 ans aprĂšs...
Le 10/21/2017 à 4:06 AM, henrie4 a dit :

That's all in the title, the Zinc emulator was missing on this site:

https://mega.nz/#F!oQZCwbqZ!5dBY20PbZGDC4iEvY3VW6g

:heart-pixel:Rival Schools :heart-pixel:

thx mate, im getting back some more shit now after my hijacker wiped everything, this and super nebula are my go 2s despite mame,  both of these put a new perspective on emulation, also more accurate and clean looking. just use in a smaller window and it looks great   AND SOUND!!!! is amzing on extra bassimage.png.683a8028ba9f439209519a1278093daa.png

Invité Bootleg
4 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

thx mate, im getting back some more shit now after my hijacker wiped everything, this and super nebula are my go 2s despite mame,  both of these put a new perspective on emulation, also more accurate and clean looking. just use in a smaller window and it looks great   AND SOUND!!!! is amzing on extra bassimage.png.683a8028ba9f439209519a1278093daa.png

this play good? i always had issues running this emulator.

Il y a 15 heures, Bootleg a dit :

this play good? i always had issues running this emulator.

yes mate, play very well for me. im just on windows 10. but i find this emulator a breath of fresh air. as i said tho, YOU PLAY IN A smaller WINDOW because full screen u see all the dithering and blemishes, but i like the small window for this emulator, ITS NOT MAME so i dont want the HLSL scanline effect, so in this way with minimal . btw im still using my trusty Logitech speakers from 12 years and counting ago, but they are epic, and the sound coming from these games is arcade heaven, we are talking about an emulator from 2005 i believe. image.png.9524cfc0d120d5e36b781aed78e3ce2b.pngimage.png.aafe0b2187e703629f7442e0cba213c2.png so really it so using the Zenith emu(i actually prefer the 'ZincFE.exe' but im yet to figure out the error im getting with it)1feels like ps1 games but if im honest i do like the super nebula emu better' Neo Geo, CPS1/2, Konami and PGM'  its emulating different hardware but its as close as u can get to real arcade imo,  THIS IS NOT MAME so u wouldnt want it to be a huge fullSceen anyway  the HYEPR BASS by El Semi rocks , but since i have a 4k monitor the size is accentuated . now i would recommend playing on a BVM and the thing would look incredible, but the next best thing is to play on a normal monitor windowedimage.png.ab2b14bfa27b9cbdaecadf93775f9db9.png

• 2 semaines aprĂšs...
Le 10/24/2017 à 12:17 AM, soso92 a dit :

It's been quite a while since I've played with this very very good emulator, moreover, it's a pity that it hasn't been updated for years .

u or anyone know if there is save states with the Zinc emulator? i know nebula does very easy. but does the zenith or the ZincFE.exe ? seems it doesnt to me. keyboard ?

is it a create dats thing or some shit, i see the ZiNcGUI.exe  has a save in run thing, hmm btw out of al of these the ZincFE is the best to me the look of it is better than the zenith, zenith is a bit ridged looking( i play in a window too, fulscreen isnt that appealing to me)