Meezermox

[Arcade PC] Dance Evolution Arcade! (Requires Kinect)

On 6/15/2020 at 9:39 PM, Vinchie said:

I sucessfully download and did running through spicetools but after i run it im having this error.

image.png.39c579cede05c2155be66cba392dac93.png

were you able to fix this? im having the same error.
edit: i was using the wrong version of kinect studio lol 

Edited by Crafty The Fox

Il 12/8/2020 Alle 13:43, Zer0Suke ha scritto:

Hi, I'm new to this. I manage to insert the coin but I can't start the game. Any idea why?

image.png.45625ea9808a42ec20d68b409485307e.pngimage.png.b9f7f55ad17f4e2dc8b9ea23e5b7243f.png

Did you assign buttons via spicecfg? 

de1.png.005d1c4e60d088a2101eeb0638e6a09c.png

16 ore fa, Crafty The Fox ha scritto:

im getting this error when starting up. i have my kinect plugged in. 360 version

error.PNG

Did you install KinectSDK-v1.7-Setup and KinectDeveloperToolkit-v1.7.0-Setup?

Also, is your kinect "stable" or does it continuously connect and disconnect from your pc? This is important

16 ore fa, Crafty The Fox ha scritto:

edit: i was using the wrong version of kinect studio lol 

Is kinect studio required to be opened before launching spice or just installed?

On 8/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, Bigo said:

Did you install KinectSDK-v1.7-Setup and KinectDeveloperToolkit-v1.7.0-Setup?

Also, is your kinect "stable" or does it continuously connect and disconnect from your pc? This is important

On 8/16/2020 at 9:47 AM, Bigo said:

Is kinect studio required to be opened before launching spice or just installed?

i installed KinectSDK-v1.5.2-Setup and KinectDeveloperToolkit-v1.5.2-Setup.
my kinect is stable.
kinect studio is required to be open i think.
I already made a .bat file that starts up kinect studio, then the game.

Edited by Crafty The Fox

Does anyone has this data on googledrive? the only link I have is from MEGA, but I can't download more than 1gb there. 😭😭

Il 19/8/2020 Alle 08:49, axel093 ha scritto:

Does anyone has this data on googledrive? the only link I have is from MEGA, but I can't download more than 1gb there. 😭😭

I think this game is worth more than a MEGA's 1 month subscription you know? :P

hace 11 horas, Bigo dijo:

I think this game is worth more than a MEGA's 1 month subscription you know? :P

Never mind I've got it from Gdrive. XD

On 2020/8/16 at 9:44 PM, Bigo said:

Did you assign buttons via spicecfg? 

de1.png.005d1c4e60d088a2101eeb0638e6a09c.png

I met “out of order” too.I assigned all keys but no key worked as “OK”key.

Edited by keridiya

On 6/7/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ashelia said:

Hallo.  So I managed to get 2 copies of the 2016 version.  First one has all songs but only Light, Standard and Extreme difficulties.  The second one has Master and Stealth difficulties.  I didn't do anything except download the games and they both launched by using Spicetools.  I'll try to get the links to share if it's allowed here.  Edit: Added a link, I hope it works.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

as of today(9/1/2020), this version (2016021900) works fine! I used SpiceTools to configure the button inputs. Thank you!

i also downloaded it with no issues and no mega subscription needed. just make an account and start download. it will get about 90% finished then it'll have you wait ~8 hours to complete the download. if you wanna bypass that, i guess you can buy low tier subscription but, i just waited it out...

i'd suggest at least making an account because it will keep better track of the download transfer progress. (if you dont have an account and it loses track, you'll have to start all over :/ take it from me, lol).

Edited by poindextress

Hi all, I'm very dumb.

How do I launch the new version? Can someone link to spicetools and ealocalserver and show me exactly how to use it oops.

I have the 2015-1028 version, and want to see if it works.

Edit: I found spicetools-latest, and it works :o Just had to enable e-amusement emulation in spicecfg, no ealocalserver needed.

Edit2: Doesn't seem to have Din Don Dan... Maybe theres an unlock code? Or maybe its too old for it? Guess I'll download the 2016 version.

Edit3: huh you can change the menu to english by editing the ea3 config <dest> from J to A.

Edit4: This game refuses to run properly on laptops, works totally fine on desktop. Think this might be a common problem..

Edited by ax2

On 9/4/2020 at 8:27 PM, ax2 said:

Hi all, I'm very dumb.

How do I launch the new version? Can someone link to spicetools and ealocalserver and show me exactly how to use it oops.

I have the 2015-1028 version, and want to see if it works.

Edit: I found spicetools-latest, and it works :o Just had to enable e-amusement emulation in spicecfg, no ealocalserver needed.

Edit2: Doesn't seem to have Din Don Dan... Maybe theres an unlock code? Or maybe its too old for it? Guess I'll download the 2016 version.

Edit3: huh you can change the menu to english by editing the ea3 config <dest> from J to A.

Edit4: This game refuses to run properly on laptops, works totally fine on desktop. Think this might be a common problem..

I hope someone can dump the latest data for Dance Evolution. I just went to GameStop and bought a used Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor for the game. Works great, but had a hard time playing it in fullscreen until now.

Anyone know the solution to this error? The game just refused to run on my ancient Win7 laptop, works perfectly on my Win7 desktop.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by ax2