Sign in to follow this  
trouby

Demul The Maze of the Kings

It looks great in 4k yes, but in fact i found the nulldc 'naomi edition'  emulator even cleaner and even better looking for all games. IT IS SUPERIOR TO DEMUL 'GRAPHICALLY' ,the problem being most games dont work ON THE NULLDC NAOMI EDITION -SOME do yes but not all like demul. I WOULD CHOOSE TO PLAY THIS GAME LIKE SO MANY ON nulldc 'naomi edition' but its too buggy as i said, IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY 'The Maze Of the KINGS ON nulldc 'naomi edition' let me know please.  I DO KNOW OF THE VIDEO UPLOADED YEARS AGO OF A CHINESE GUY

BUT HE NEVER RESPONDS TO ANYONE INTERESTED in this game the 'Maze of the KINGS' of which he did upload using and playing the game on nulldc 'naomi edition' but as i say he doesnt respond. The game plays normally on demul thats fine but in nulldc 'naomi edition' the game shows the intro but then u try and start the game-  IT wont Start 

13 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

nulldc not support mouse or xbox thumb for aim (gun).
use Makaron other wise give priority to flycast (RetroArch)

some people know what to do tho, as i said theres a video of a guy using nulldc naomi edition.  i have all of the possible naomi emulators. i found makaron of little use apart from 2 or 3 games , the rest is demul in my experience.

t  flycast is excellent yes can be buggy for a newish emulator but yes i agree with that. 

Flycast is very good for Naomi 1 ( not all titles, shooters run bad ) and for Sammy Atomiswave.

The guy behind the project is very active and I hope one day he will make that emulator able to run all titles.

Demul is the only one who run the whole library.

On 07/06/2020 at 11:10 PM, nohero said:

Flycast is very good for Naomi 1 ( not all titles, shooters run bad ) and for Sammy Atomiswave.

The guy behind the project is very active and I hope one day he will make that emulator able to run all titles.

Demul is the only one who run the whole library.

whole library? hmm ok it runs almost all i thought, yes flycast isnt as good as demul.  flycast  is a little nicer for some .