7zxkv

[Arcade PC] Battle Gear 4 + BG4 Tuned (TTX)

Il 21/12/2020 Alle 11:13, Tremolux ha scritto:

Hi,

Seems that with the last teknoparrot update, the unlocked circuits have disappeared !

So I decided to "reinstall" the game completely by removing the .xml and add the game again in TP and you know what ? The Pro mod is not here anymore !!

Do you guys have the same issue ?

Yes, and I resolved the problem, just reinstall the game and put config.bin in the folder. Idk if works installing only the config.bin and replace it, because I used the first method. Reply to me if that worked, for the pro mode disappering I didn't get that bug, so I can't help you on it, sorry. Does anyone know how to play Battle Gear 4 Tuned? Cause I have a small monitor so I see only a few. Thanks to all of you!

Sorry for my English, I'm not mother language.

Edited by Momy

The Unlocked circuits disappears in new teknoparrot update..Why

i made a fresh install of the game (TP Version Download) and installed the config file, but it didn't work for me. It's still missing the extra tracks and freeplay. Maybe im using the wrong config file? Any help appriciated!

On 2021. 01. 05. at 3:52 PM, krs73 said:

i made a fresh install of the game (TP Version Download) and installed the config file, but it didn't work for me. It's still missing the extra tracks and freeplay. Maybe im using the wrong config file? Any help appriciated!

what config file? also config file should be in bg4\openparrot folder

Il y a 13 heures, PowerKopter69 a dit :

what config file? also config file should be in bg4\openparrot folder

Thank you very much, that was it !

On 29. 08. 2020. at 4:38 PM, thigames said:

Set your IP's in the 192.168.1.xxx range and use game.exe from game.rar above (for every single machine).

That's all!

Sorry for the necro, I'm really new to this and was wondering if you can play multiplayer with the 'LAN patch'? If yes how?

Battle Gear 4 Tuned I finaly got this game to work! All along it was just use service button for coins, Also forgot it needs a network too. Then got into test menu and switched it to freeplay. Problem I have is how do you setup manual transmission?? Got red xs on them. Also pro mode is selected in TP and my Config.bin is in openparrot folder in the game folder but all tracks are NOT open. Moved the shifter and it went to test mode? Can anyone explain all the controls on this game hazzard , sidebrake, Key?? I cant get FFB to work either yet? Is the whole game assisted braking??? Help please if you have some free time available. I hate that assisted braking! Latest TP 5.27

Edited by djd

il y a 30 minutes, djd a dit :

Battle Gear 4 Tuned I finaly got this game to work! All along it was just use service button for coins, Also forgot it needs a network too. Then got into test menu and switched it to freeplay. Problem I have is how do you setup manual transmission?? Got red xs on them. Also pro mode is selected in TP and my Config.bin is in openparrot folder in the game folder but all tracks are NOT open. Moved the shifter and it went to test mode? Can anyone explain all the controls on this game hazzard , sidebrake, Key?? I cant get FFB to work either yet? Is the whole game assisted braking??? Help please if you have some free time available. I hate that assisted braking! Latest TP 5.27

Hi, very strange for the missing tracks. When I first played to that game, the config.bin just needed to be in the game folder to have all tracks unlocks. Then few months ago, after a TP update, they disappeared ! So I asked here what to do and someone told me the config.bin needed to be placed in the openparrot folder so that's what I did and the tracks went back ! So I really dont get why you don't have them ?

For manual transmission I don't know but in the menu you can choose accelerator only or accelerator+brakes driving option. FFB is working for me but not really effective, some effects are still missing.

44 minutes ago, djd said:

You can still select manual transmission even with the red x on them. Someone edited files to remove the red x's but not sure where link has gone now

You need to select the correct option too. Far left is automatic without assist braking and i think far right was manual without assist braking

2 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

You can still select manual transmission even with the red x on them. Someone edited files to remove the red x's but not sure where link has gone now

You need to select the correct option too. Far left is automatic without assist braking and i think far right was manual without assist braking

Ahhhh Thanks dude!

On 12/21/2020 at 2:13 AM, Tremolux said:

Hi,

Seems that with the last teknoparrot update, the unlocked circuits have disappeared !

So I decided to "reinstall" the game completely by removing the .xml and add the game again in TP and you know what ? The Pro mod is not here anymore !!

Do you guys have the same issue ?

I just tested that game about 5 mins ago while I actually testing another couple games and yeah all the sudden all the tracks are open now after I put the config.bin and checked the 2 options in TP. How do you get the KEY to work!!!???

There's something I just can't understand concerning Batlle Gear 4 Tuned!

1 - If I set it for JConfig, I can have it fullscreen launching "gameM.exe _MTS_FULL_SCREEN_.bat" that in fact does "game.exe _MTS_FULL_SCREEN_"

2 - If I set it for TeknoParrot, it launches full screen the first time, ask for I/O calibration and close once it's done. Game is launching fine after that but only windowed!

3 - JConfig or TeknoParrot I can't make dgvoodoo HD patch to work! Game is crashing at video intro or at start race if you skip intro. Patch is working on Battle Gear 4 however! Even tried dgvoodoo files for BG4 and gave me same result. I use dgvoodoo for Arcana Heart 2 too (using D3D12 or I was having blank background) and for Cars too (was having a green or pink screen if it wasn't set to D3D12), surprising point is that BG4 patch works as it, using an older dgvoodoo without D3D12.

So please, how the hell do you launch it fullscreen using TeknoParrot please? Borderless Gaming didn't solved issue (game is fullscreen but is only about a little square at the top left). I am having the same dgvoodoo issue on Chase HQ2 too, whatever I try (dgvoodoo and DLL versions, settings). Does anyone have any idea why it doesn't works please?

Edited by Kleyon

Hi All,

Could someone kindly point me to the Battle Gear 4 files, NOT the "Tuned" version as I already have that, I just need to Battle Gear 4 files only.

Thanks in advance.

il y a 44 minutes, xs4all4me a dit :

Hi All,

Could someone kindly point me to the Battle Gear 4 files, NOT the "Tuned" version as I already have that, I just need to Battle Gear 4 files only.

Thanks in advance.

Here :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

excuse me..why in parrot also put in the bin files with all tracks unlocked...them dont appear in game?

Il y a 2 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

excuse me..why in parrot also put in the bin files with all tracks unlocked...them dont appear in game?

config.bin needs to be in openparrot folder (in the game folder)

@Tremolux Thanks a million! much appreciate it, grabbing it now.

I almost have the full racing games collection on TeknoParrot, only missing:

Gaelco Championship Tuning Racing (Patreon) <= Not in a hurry to find this one since I'm not a patreon supporter.

Initial D: Arcade Stage Zero ver.2

Having a ball using Logitech G27 Steering wheel with a modified G25 shifter to play, why they removed the Up/Down and H shift selector from the G27 shifter is beyond me.

Edited by xs4all4me