Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Hypseus Singe- The Secret of Nimh

Mike n Britteny
Go to solution Solved by kratos1883,

Messages recommandés

The Secret Of Nimh 

for Singe 2- "RELEASE DATE" is SEPTEMBER 13th - in honor of Don Bluth's birthday.

Singe 2   version -https://mega.nz/file/8M9X1Y5R#gdGK-Mef9qfg4ScjvWv-Ii9HAtOeTA8V0V_gEvU0RGA

Hypseus version -https://mega.nz/file/lQUFAJLA#hyAZvi-8spD8lsk40S-kH69zzh50dD5-_ityQZuTZuE

This game will NOT contain arrows or an image of a button, but rather "flashing blinks" to indicate direction or action button.

I hope you will enjoy the 57 minutes of gameplay.

nihm pic for all.png

sofpic.png

1.png

new10.png

menu-poster.png

Modifié par Mike n Britteny
added links

• Solution
Le 17/08/2023 à 22:04, Mike n Britteny a dit :

The Secret Of Nimh 

for Singe 2- "RELEASE DATE" is SEPTEMBER 13th - in honor of Don Bluth's birthday.

Singe 2   version - download link "here" -available SEPT 13th 2023

Hypseus version - download link "here" -available SEPT 13th 2023

This game will NOT contain arrows or an image of a button, but rather "flashing blinks" to indicate direction or action button.

I hope you will enjoy the 57 minutes of gameplay.

nihm pic for all.png

sofpic.png

1.png

new10.png

menu-poster.png

I Hope in High resolution...

Il y a 1 heure, Mike n Britteny a dit :

resolution is 920x1080 

resolution is 920x1080 

368703564_255580980753158_3398480298854607576_n (1).jpg

Ok..thanks a lot very kind..not 4k as Dragon s Lair and Space Ace unfortunately..but good..thanks

2 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Ok..thanks a lot very kind..not 4k as Dragon s Lair and Space Ace unfortunately..but good..thanks

Am I missing a trick ? The largest Dragon s Lair and Space Ace I can find for Singe is 1440x1080p ? Lots of stuff labelled as 4k but no where near in reality.....

If I'm wrong please point me to the 4k video sources - thanks.

Il y a 1 heure, CharlieChan a dit :

Am I missing a trick ? The largest Dragon s Lair and Space Ace I can find for Singe is 1440x1080p ? Lots of stuff labelled as 4k but no where near in reality.....

If I'm wrong please point me to the 4k video sources - thanks.

Forgive me but Lizard King's  Dragon s Lair  D.Lair Timewarp and Space Ace are at 4k

il y a 41 minutes, CharlieChan a dit :

Oh, but that is Daphne not Singe, correct ?

Yes my friend but the important for me Is the result not the emulator...i use infact various types of emulatore for laser games but also for all Arcade games 

bonjour

voici le fichier .bat pour lancer secret of nimh dans hypseus

attention de ne pas modifier le dossier du jeu sinon cela ne fonctionne pas voici le nom : "SecretOfNimh"

bon jeu

Secret Of Nimh.bat

il y a 14 minutes, nosoucy62 a dit :

bonjour

voici le fichier .bat pour lancer secret of nimh dans hypseus

attention de ne pas modifier le dossier du jeu sinon cela ne fonctionne pas voici le nom : "SecretOfNimh"

bon jeu

Secret Of Nimh.bat 136 O · 1 téléchargement

Unfortunately the original quality of video Is not very good...not remastered as done for Dragon s Lair or Space Ace. Sorry 

On 9/23/2023 at 6:01 PM, kratos1883 said:

Unfortunately the original quality of video Is not very good...not remastered as done for Dragon s Lair or Space Ace. Sorry 

@kratos1883

Lol - I think you need to look at available sources - even the BluRay is described to have "a number of issues" for us fans, and grain is very apparent.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Secret-of-NIMH-Blu-ray/20657/

4070_7_large.jpg

If you can provide a better source, then I'm sure we would all be very interested.... Look forward to your improvements...

il y a une heure, CharlieChan a dit :

@kratos1883

Lol - I think you need to look at available sources - even the BluRay is described to have "a number of issues" for us fans, and grain is very apparent.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Secret-of-NIMH-Blu-ray/20657/

4070_7_large.jpg

If you can provide a better source, then I'm sure we would all be very interested.... Look forward to your improvements...

Also Dragon s Lair Trilogy had issues but from the magnificent Lizard King was restored with a particular tecnic and method...Say this i have only espresse my opinion...I love Don Bluth and would like every him masterpiece if possibile with Lizard King quality...

6 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Also Dragon s Lair Trilogy had issues but from the magnificent Lizard King was restored with a particular tecnic and method...Say this i have only espresse my opinion...I love Don Bluth and would like every him masterpiece if possibile with Lizard King quality...

Wow. Harsh.

Lizard King, has done an excellent job of Video Enhancement (on short 20 min videos), but let's be clear here, he didn't have any input into the beloved game functionality using these videos.

Singe developers spend significant amounts of time developing "gameplay" and creating much longer video sequences, from various available video sources, to create their game.

In this instance integrating effects into the video to enhance gameplay, which work fantastically @Mike n Britteny thank you.

Your chewing out the game due to the video source used, and the dev not having Video Enhancements skills to compete with Lizard King enhancements....

I'll wager the Singe game devs are now queuing up to make their next game after that level of appreciation.... thanks for your encouragement.... gees....

Il y a 1 heure, CharlieChan a dit :

Wow. Harsh.

Lizard King, has done an excellent job of Video Enhancement (on short 20 min videos), but let's be clear here, he didn't have any input into the beloved game functionality using these videos.

Singe developers spend significant amounts of time developing "gameplay" and creating much longer video sequences, from various available video sources, to create their game.

In this instance integrating effects into the video to enhance gameplay, which work fantastically @Mike n Britteny thank you.

Your chewing out the game due to the video source used, and the dev not having Video Enhancements skills to compete with Lizard King enhancements....

I'll wager the Singe game devs are now queuing up to make their next game after that level of appreciation.... thanks for your encouragement.... gees....

But have you seen Lizard King's Amazing collection of Dragon s Lair 1 and 2 and of Space Ace 4k my friend? They are masterpieces...And we must onorate other two Amazing persons as Karis and Mazinger4Life

On 9/26/2023 at 3:46 PM, CharlieChan said:

Wow. Harsh.

Thank you, enjoy!

On 9/26/2023 at 5:28 PM, kratos1883 said:

But have you seen Lizard King's Amazing collection of Dragon s Lair 1 and 2 and of Space Ace 4k my friend? They are masterpieces...And we must onorate other two Amazing persons as Karis and Mazinger4Life

Perhaps, but there are only a small handful of the Enhanced games, not your typical, if your unhappy with ours, nothing says you need to keep the game, maybe reach out to Lizard King and see when he will make a game for you next in Enhanced ..I'd love to try one of your Singe games, what have you made? I'll give it a go. Thanks

Modifié par Mike n Britteny

• 4 mois après...

This game has assets stolen from a game based on secret of nimh I started work on in march of 2023. I can provide a mountain of evidence proving that parts of the game were stolen and that my game came first. Here's an example. the first screenshot is taken from my game from march 2023. the second is taken from this game. Note that the text and screenshots are the same, just changed slightly and given a different background. for anyone who challenges my claim, i can provide the raw video file for my game created in march that proves that the text originates from my game.

image.png.2bcb18adba310ef314afd2a5261814f0.png

image.png.e0baed910755d38c90dde55c64ec2af4.png

3 minutes ago, memphiselle said:

This game has assets stolen from a game based on secret of nimh I started work on in march of 2023. I can provide a mountain of evidence proving that parts of the game were stolen and that my game came first. Here's an example. the first screenshot is taken from my game from march 2023. the second is taken from this game. Note that the text and screenshots are the same, just changed slightly and given a different background. for anyone who challenges my claim, i can provide the raw video file for my game created in march that proves that the text originates from my game.

here is more proof. this is the info my computer give on the raw mp4 i converted to m2v for use in the game. look at the date it was created. the text you see above is in that file.

image.png.5c24526bbf7103de5822ec0c1b35c635.png

7 minutes ago, memphiselle said:

here is more proof. this is the info my computer give on the raw mp4 i converted to m2v for use in the game. look at the date it was created. the text you see above is in that file.

image.png.5c24526bbf7103de5822ec0c1b35c635.png

I should point out that I was kicked from the Hypseus server for proving this, despite this rule for their server.

image.png.57a3ae46e05f0a4a47dc473b240399c8.png

8 minutes ago, memphiselle said:

Here's is video proof that this game has assets stolen from me. 

I WOULD SAY ,THIS IS PRETTY INPORTANT  ISSUE...Can the OP step in.so we can resolve this?

2 minutes ago, Hoagie said:

@BLADESCATER - Leaked this game !!!!

Let @Mike n Britteny take the blame for content he passed on without consent and no name attached for him to complete.

I think we need an apology here, not only for screwing @memphiselle but for throwing public blame and shame on @Mike n Britteny

Don't support @BLADESCATER 

nobody cares anymore. no matter what happens, i still lose. i'll never be allowed back in the hypseus server, so theres no point. i dont care. i just want to move on with my life.

Il y a 2 heures, memphiselle a dit :

nobody cares anymore. no matter what happens, i still lose. i'll never be allowed back in the hypseus server, so theres no point. i dont care. i just want to move on with my life.

"Je tiens à préciser que je suis faussement accusé sur la base de suspicions sans preuves concrètes. Le message partagé sur le forum est une erreur, et je n'ai pas participé à la fuite du jeu. Je demande des excuses pour cette fausse accusation publique et je demande également le retrait de ces allégations diffamatoires. Merci."

"I want to clarify that I am falsely accused based on suspicions without concrete evidence. The message shared on the forum is a mistake, and I did not participate in leaking the game. I request an apology for this false public accusation and also request the removal of these defamatory allegations. Thank you."

59 minutes ago, BLADESCATER said:

"I want to clarify that I am falsely accused based on suspicions without concrete evidence. The message shared on the forum is a mistake, and I did not participate in leaking the game. I request an apology for this false public accusation and also request the removal of these defamatory allegations. Thank you."

You had no issue blaming @Mike n Britteny with what you KNEW to be false evidence above. So why should we believe you now?

The circumstantial evidence against you mounts up to a far more convincing argument.

My statement stands: @BLADESCATER leaked the unfinished game without admitting any ownership and manipulated @memphiselle into believing it had been stolen.

If you hadn't broken the relationships with all the other devs, through your lies, you might have someone to back you up. 

The evidence against you is now collaborated by several parties.

Protest all you want.

Modifié par Hoagie

1 hour ago, Hoagie said:

You had no issue blaming @Mike n Britteny with what you KNEW to be false evidence above. So why should we believe you now?

The circumstantial evidence against you mounts up to a far more convincing argument.

My statement stands: @BLADESCATER leaked the unfinished game without admitting any ownership and manipulated @memphiselle into believing it had been stolen.

If you hadn't broken the relationships with all the other devs, through your lies, you might have someone to back you up. 

Protest all you want.

Exactly. He just wanted to involve me in his beef with @Mike n Britteny to get back at him for calling him a thief, which he is. If you go back to when the game first came out, I was ok with it. I was just concerned that my text made it in there, and it turns out @Mike n Britteny didn't even know the game was mine. I was even informed that @BLADESCATER PUT HIS NAME OVER MY GAME FILES.

11 hours ago, Hoagie said:

Protest all you want.

Yah!  Like I said all along, great game to all involved in it's creation.

Bladescater sounds like a real creep.