Aller au contenu

STREET FIGHTER v latest version ??

eljose

Messages recommandés

Il y a 1 heure, LongnPlay a dit :

the problem is incompatibility with your hardware or system, try running the game using TeknoParrot.

With parrot It works perfectly....the problem Is that for certain games i prefer standalone jconfiguration and in every case the strange thing is that the previous version...1.01 works perfectly with jconfiguration 

Il y a 3 heures, maumaudebobeira a dit :

Any solution instead for who those like me have the problem that It returns to desktop after starting please?

à l’instant, kratos1883 a dit :

Any solution instead for who those like me have the problem that It returns to desktop after starting please? I cannot redownload from beginning the entire game...done several times of various sites and i m going crazy 

Il y a 11 heures, jhonny65 a dit :
hi guys the jconfig doesn't work with the xbox pad what am i doing wrong ? Thank you

sorry about the writing

It seem a problem with certain PC..i have problem with It that crashes 

You can also change the resolution if you make a desktop shortcut right click the shortcut go to properties under the shortcut tab and in target box leave a space and then add your resolution I.E Street Fighter V Arcade 353\game\WindowsNoEditor\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64\StreetFighterV.exe" -resx=3840 -resy=2160

Il y a 2 heures, grangler a dit :

You can also change the resolution if you make a desktop shortcut right click the shortcut go to properties under the shortcut tab and in target box leave a space and then add your resolution I.E Street Fighter V Arcade 353\game\WindowsNoEditor\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64\StreetFighterV.exe" -resx=3840 -resy=2160

Forgive me for those as me that have problem to do work this game that crashes Is there a way or possibility?

On 8/17/2023 at 1:41 PM, grangler said:

For those having issues with the game returning to desktop - for me, the solution was to follow the steps given by Grangler:

1) Delete monitor_input.bin and monitor_misc.bin from the Win64 directory

2) Use JConfig to set the controls - then save and exit JConfig

3) Right-click the StreetFighterV.exe file and create a shortcut

4) Right-click the created shortcut and go to "Properties"

5) Click on the "Shortcut" tab and click into the "Target" box

6) At the end of the text string in that box (example - D:\Street Fighter V Arcade 353\game\WindowsNoEditor\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64\StreetFighterV.exe") you need to add the following without the brackets but including the spaces ( -resx=2560 -resy=1440)

Obviously, you add the resolution that you want to play at (I happen to use 1440p). Then double-click the shortcut to run the game.

Once I did this, the game booted up fine each time without the need for TP and Patreon. I hope this helps (although the solution is from Grangler and not me - I just typed out the exact steps I used based on his Youtube video).

Il y a 4 heures, oddeye45 a dit :

For those having issues with the game returning to desktop - for me, the solution was to follow the steps given by Grangler:

1) Delete monitor_input.bin and monitor_misc.bin from the Win64 directory

2) Use JConfig to set the controls - then save and exit JConfig

3) Right-click the StreetFighterV.exe file and create a shortcut

4) Right-click the created shortcut and go to "Properties"

5) Click on the "Shortcut" tab and click into the "Target" box

6) At the end of the text string in that box (example - D:\Street Fighter V Arcade 353\game\WindowsNoEditor\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64\StreetFighterV.exe") you need to add the following without the brackets but including the spaces ( -resx=2560 -resy=1440)

Obviously, you add the resolution that you want to play at (I happen to use 1440p). Then double-click the shortcut to run the game.

Once I did this, the game booted up fine each time without the need for TP and Patreon. I hope this helps (although the solution is from Grangler and not me - I just typed out the exact steps I used based on his Youtube video).

Tried days ago ..does not work .this Is a simple path to increase or decrease res but does not resolve jconfiguration issue unfortunately 

Il y a 10 heures, Zen_B7 a dit :

Reinstall your window, start over clean !

If i reinstall Windows i ll Lost many installed programs and games...and not secure that the game starts ..i and think the people with same my problem wait for a future jconfiguration update 

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

Le 19/08/2023 à 08:00, kratos1883 a dit :

If i reinstall win 10 i Lost all installed games?

How the F should I know what you did to, and installed onto YOUR PC, you are a real bungler !

You need help with everything !

You need somebody to hold your hand ?

Since you are so incompetent, not knowing where YOU installed YOUR own apps and games on YOUR own PC ! 

Please, stop asking (me) questions, since solutions "do not work for you" (I will not answer you any more !)

Over 30% of questions / posts in these SFV threads are yours !

Run it with TP, pay $5 a month, problem solved !!

TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE SCORE! - YouTube

Your insistence to run SFV the way you want it (all suits and characters of the latest PC / Steam version into the arcade version and such),

which you are incapable off, even with help from loads of people, begins to annoy, like you are trolling !

17 of the 50 posts in this thread are yours !!!

And 17 out of 47 posts in the other SFV thread are yours !!!

So yeah, FIGURE IT OUT !!

Please people, use the emuline discord for chatter.
https://discord.gg/cTaS2nNw

The threads on emuline are getting cluttered with the same questions, by the same people, over and over again.

And, if you know how to get a specific game to work, please, post a tutorial in the tuto section !

does this still work with 3.53?

Street Fighter V PC to Type Arcade with Arcade Costumes and Colors enabled.

Size is 4.3GB only. This is for people who have the PC game and doesn't want to download 30GB of the Type Arcade game.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

1. Unzip it
2. Go to your Street Fighter V PC/Steam installation folder.
3. Go to \StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\
4. Copy the file "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" and paste it in \StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\Costumes\ of your Street Fighter V Type Arcade folder.
5. Go to your Street Fighter V PC/Steam installation folder.
6. Go to \StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\ again
7. Copy the files from "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak" to "pakchunk68-WindowsNoEditor.pak" (Both included) and paste it in \StreetFighterV\Content\Paks\
8. Go to your main SFV Type Arcade folder and run "SFV Type Arcade.bat".

Download: https://mega.nz/file/KIIDyK6K#QnGbYXlrfPbDs9FP3q5jAUw0REfeIvtVYFYGDCTzAEI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Fighter V Type Arcade Costumes and Colors Patch.

Patch to enable the Type Arcade costumes and colors.

Type Arcade doesn't support all the costumes and colors like the PC version so, some costumes and colors are not present.

This will not add more characters to the roster, there's no patch for that at the moment.

1. Unzip it in your main Street Fighter V Type Arcade folder.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/OBZ3CITJ#jyA8CpWJpHipqYr65ekaD2Pgd7XVPktjF9ztmY3MUs8

It took me some time to figure out how to make this so, tell me if it works great! ;)

On 8/19/2023 at 1:20 AM, Zen_B7 said:

How the F should I know what you did to, and installed onto YOUR PC, you are a real bungler !

You need help with everything !

You need somebody to hold your hand ?

Since you are so incompetent, not knowing where YOU installed YOUR own apps and games on YOUR own PC ! 

Please, stop asking (me) questions, since solutions "do not work for you" (I will not answer you any more !)

Over 30% of questions / posts in these SFV threads are yours !

Run it with TP, pay $5 a month, problem solved !!

TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE SCORE! - YouTube

Your insistence to run SFV the way you want it (all suits and characters of the latest PC / Steam version into the arcade version and such),

which you are incapable off, even with help from loads of people, begins to annoy, like you are trolling !

17 of the 50 posts in this thread are yours !!!

And 17 out of 47 posts in the other SFV thread are yours !!!

So yeah, FIGURE IT OUT !!

Please people, use the emuline discord for chatter.
https://discord.gg/cTaS2nNw

The threads on emuline are getting cluttered with the same questions, by the same people, over and over again.

And, if you know how to get a specific game to work, please, post a tutorial in the tuto section !

Ernie Facepalm | Facepalm | Know Your Meme

this stuff isn't easy for everyone please be patient. smh.

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

43 minuti fa, Zen_B7 ha scritto:

Try this ?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini

[Internationalization]
Culture=ja

Ook it worked thank you so much, the only thing I would have preferred the english names for vega, bison and balrog. Do you think one day could be fixed?

1 hour ago, jackotz91 said:

Yes I would prefer english version, in this order Balrog, Bison, Vega

Should be fine with the right setting.

[Internationalization]
Culture=ja

I have not changed anything else, no idea why yours is different,

Did you add PC game assets ?

2 ore fa, Zen_B7 ha scritto:

Should be fine with the right setting.

[Internationalization]
Culture=ja

I have not changed anything else, no idea why yours is different,

Did you add PC game assets ?

I changed it in japanese, sorry no I prefer names like this and with new contents correct names (and not that codes).

In the american/european versions of SF   Vega=Bison, Balrog=Vega, Bison=Balrog

Screenshot 2023-08-30 141356.png

Screenshot 2023-08-30 141344.png

Screenshot 2023-08-30 141330.png

Il y a 2 heures, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@kratos1883 If you're still having a problem where the game crashes to desktop, try checking the option shown 

SFV.png

Done my friend but nothing 

@kratos1883 Have you tried basic troubleshooting like trying to run the game from the root of a drive? Do you have a 2nd drive you can try other than C?  (I've got the game working on H drive buried under several folders)

Is windows defender blocking or deleting any files? For me, windows defender doesn't like certain files, so i turn it off while extracting and make sure i make an exception for the files to be allowed on my system.

il y a 12 minutes, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@kratos1883 Have you tried basic troubleshooting like trying to run the game from the root of a drive? Do you have a 2nd drive you can try other than C?  (I've got the game working on H drive buried under several folders)

Is windows defender blocking or deleting any files? For me, windows defender doesn't like certain files, so i turn it off while extracting and make sure i make an exception for the files to be allowed on my system.

Tried by various drives my friend and turning off Windows Defender during extraction but nothing...It Is a bug in jconfiguration that create problem with not alls but certain systems unfortunately 

One thing I did that I didn't mention was to delete my old version of SfV before I started, including all the app data. I figured doing this would minimise any installation problems I might have. 

I find it strange that you had the old version running with Jconfig but unable to get latest one working. I don't believe it's your setup but something daft that can be resolved. I was just wondering if you had some old data on your pc, whether it be from arcade or pc version that was conflicting with the new version? I think I had a firewall issue when I first tried to run it which gave a black screen and there didn't seem to be anything happening at first. @kratos1883

Il y a 1 heure, Son of Blindboy a dit :

One thing I did that I didn't mention was to delete my old version of SfV before I started, including all the app data. I figured doing this would minimise any installation problems I might have. 

I find it strange that you had the old version running with Jconfig but unable to get latest one working. I don't believe it's your setup but something daft that can be resolved. I was just wondering if you had some old data on your pc, whether it be from arcade or pc version that was conflicting with the new version? I think I had a firewall issue when I first tried to run it which gave a black screen and there didn't seem to be anything happening at first. @kratos1883

I think i Ve erased every trace of PC version and 1.01 arcade version my friend..but It still crashes...being a problem common to several people i think It be a jconfiguration compatibilty problem...i Hope in a future update of it

Il y a 3 heures, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@kratos1883  When you launch the game, how far does it go before it craps out? 

I don t Remember exactly but about 30-40 seconds

@kratos1883 What i meant was, are you able to see any of the game as it tries to load? Does it look like it's launching normally but then crash at the character select screen or something? Do you only get a black screen when you try to launch it for example? Trying to establish if there's a driver conflict going on or something....

il y a 11 minutes, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@kratos1883 What i meant was, are you able to see any of the game as it tries to load? Does it look like it's launching normally but then crash at the character select screen or something? Do you only get a black screen when you try to launch it for example? Trying to establish if there's a driver conflict going on or something....

I understand...only a black screen when i try to launch and It returns to desktop 

@kratos1883 I had the black screen when I first tried to launch the game. I thought at first it was to do with the direct 3D9 wrapper check box in Jconfig. I think my firewall was waiting for permission in the background and had a delayed reaction to letting the game run. It seemed to boot after messing with the direct 3D9 wrapper check box, but after a bit of experimenting, I realised this option didn't really seem to make a difference on my system. 

Might be worth updating your gpu drivers to see if that makes a difference or playing around with your existing settings in the control panel. 

Modifié par Son of Blindboy

il y a une heure, Son of Blindboy a dit :

@kratos1883 I had the black screen when I first tried to launch the game. I thought at first it was to do with the direct 3D9 wrapper check box in Jconfig. I think my firewall was waiting for permission in the background and had a delayed reaction to letting the game run. It seemed to boot after messing with the direct 3D9 wrapper check box, but after a bit of experimenting, I realised this option didn't really seem to make a difference on my system. 

Might be worth updating your gpu drivers to see if that makes a difference or playing around with your existing settings in the control panel. 

I updated drivers ..nothing to do

• 2 semaines après...