Aller au contenu

[Emu W.I.P] Namco System 357 emulation working on RPCS3

Franco23444

Messages recommandés

12 hours ago, THE RETURN OF HBP said:

Did you know that Deadstorm Pirates is on the PS3? As far as I can tell it's the arcade version.

Yeah, most of the 3XX games are directly ported to the PlayStation 3 (hence, the 3XX using the PlayStation 3 hardware) however, not all the games are direct ports, like the Tekkens. The gun games are the same (in my experience).

44 minutes ago, CiTrON said:

Saw u asking about tk7r2 ver 4.20 and even suggested to give jc loader for it

still waiting?

LMAO

Modifié par A FRIEND

27 minutes ago, A FRIEND said:

Saw u asking about tk7r2 ver 4.20 and even suggested to give jc loader for it

still waiting?

LMAO

Since you all keep BEGGING for this Tekken 7 dump, I’ll update you all on the TK7 thread but the short answer I’ll give: I’m not going to share it, but any other dump I got like season 3, I might share.

31 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

Since you all keep BEGGING for this Tekken 7 dump, I’ll update you all on the TK7 thread but the short answer I’ll give: I’m not going to share it, but any other dump I got like season 3, I might share.

No 1 is begging on September u wrote 

you will share ver 4.20 so people kept asking based on your promise

it’s just a game 

if you don’t want to share it someone else will eventually 

I don’t care either way it’s not a game i play anyways 

Modifié par A FRIEND

1 minute ago, A FRIEND said:

No 1 is begging on September u wrote 

you will share ver 4.20 so people kept asking based on your 

promise

it’s just a game 

if you don’t want share it someone else will eventually 

I don’t care either way it’s not a game i play anyways 

Ok, then, please stop asking then, it’s very annoying that you keep asking even on the 357 emulation thread. 

11 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

Ok, then, please stop asking then, it’s very annoying that you keep asking even on the 357 emulation thread. 

People here can ask whatever they want 

it’s a bit annoying if someone is keep quoting someone else 

like people sometimes quote me

although I don’t care it just makes me laugh 

but a general question to anyone who got it?

anyone can ask as i wrote about any game 

btw 

its more annoying for people to wait 3 months and get nothing eventually 

Modifié par A FRIEND

51 minutes ago, A FRIEND said:

btw 

which is more then likely what is to happen lol, all weve been seeing on this website is pictures and false hope which it never use to be like that 

if anything weve even lost good people because of it, so we have a right to ask thats what we are here for if people dont like people asking then they shouldnt post things that are wanted by other people. this has been the worst year on this website ever lol. if this person is about what they say there about then it shouldnt matter what other people are asking about annoying or not. actions speak louder than words

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

22 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

btw 

Like one of my team members said to me “Good things come to those who wait”.

To those who have been extremely patient, understanding, and nice, thank you all and forgive me! I will release 4.20 but you’ll have to wait a bit longer as I still have respect for those arcade operators who still have the game in their arcades and make money from it. 

edit: forget them fucking operators, I’ll see when I can release my 4.20 dump as well as others I got.

Modifié par Franco23444

1 hour ago, Franco23444 said:

Like one of my team members said to me “Good things come to those who wait”.

To those who have been extremely patient, understanding, and nice, thank you all and forgive me! I will release 4.20 but you’ll have to wait a bit longer as I still have respect for those arcade operators who still have the game in their arcades and make money from it. 

Don't worry @Franco23444I'm very patient myself ☺️

Are you sure there's no place where I can donate to support you and the rest of the team that are doing all of this wonderful emulation work?

1 hour ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

we have a right to ask thats what we are here for if people dont like people asking then they shouldnt post things that are wanted by other people..

actions speak louder than words

True

add to that the encrypted links of tomb raider+rampage 

that were given and removed eventually 

a big waste of time

as you wrote actions speaks louder then words 

and recently we’re mostly getting flexing 

so a lot of good people just moved on

no 1 will keep waiting for nothing 

Modifié par A FRIEND

26 minutes ago, AnimeFan95 said:

Don't worry @Franco23444I'm very patient myself ☺️

Are you sure there's no place where I can donate to support you and the rest of the team that are doing all of this wonderful emulation work?

Thank you bro, we’ll see what we can do donation wise. We are literally just a bunch of young people who love arcade games and love experimenting with ways to make them run on emulation. :)

Il y a 8 heures, A FRIEND a dit :

True

a big waste of time

It can't be quoted here at all,
You have made this thread totally unsightly.
I don't even know if I'm reading about Teknoparrot, Jconfig, Teken 7 or tomb raider, etc.
This thread is about NAMCO 357 EMULATION
Go collect the games elsewhere, YES

Il y a 10 heures, A FRIEND a dit :

True

a big waste of time

please stop. thank you sir.

13 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

That’s so freaking dope dude! All 3D printed? 👀 

Thanks a lot. Well, most parts are self constructed and printed, the main body is... a painted drainpipe part 😉

The wheel is a rotary encoder, which takes control of the P1 mouse when spinning and performs a circular motion of the mouse, which causes the game's pirate wheel (e.g. in the beginning of the first level) to work correctly. Works like a charm with the RPCS3 version, but as mentioned before only for P1 ATM.

When Windows raw input support would be implemented in the emu, everything would be easier...

Modifié par Scenix

6 hours ago, Robotex232 said:

It can't be quoted here at all,
You have made this thread totally unsightly.
I don't even know if I'm reading about Teknoparrot, Jconfig, Teken 7 or tomb raider, etc.
This thread is about NAMCO 357 EMULATION
Go collect the games elsewhere, YES

Yet his multiple personalities some how keep getting by with it.

Well, current progress and some new updates: 

We will be releasing several dumps over the next few days or the following year depending if we can get the controls fully implemented on our modified RPCS3 version. We will be releasing Tekken Tag 2 first in our list as it has been working well. 

Currently, some games have been a bit harder to work on like the gun games as we don’t have access to some parts like the arcade guns. Those will take a bit longer to figure out and get working. Currently, here’s the compatibility list. Not many working games at the moment but hopefully that will change in the coming months.

NAMCO SYSYEM 3XX COMPATIBILITY LIST:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited: Working need to implement digital controls 

Tekken 6/BR: emulator crashes

Taiko no Tatsujin games: working 

Razing Storm: USB KEY ERROR

Sailor Zombie: Black Screen

Dragon Ball Z Zenkai: Working Need to fix digital controls 

Gundam: corrupted files???

We sadly don’t have any of the DSP or Dark Escape 3D but if anyone has the dumps to those games (both already backed up or physical) we can take a closer look at them and if they need to be dumped, we can also do that.

6 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

Currently, some games have been a bit harder to work on like the gun games

Saw someone mention it before but

why are you guys don’t contact reaver?

maybe together things would be achieved a lot faster and it will be much easier for all with rpcs3 fork that tp

already started working on

58 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

Well, current progress and some new updates: 

We will be releasing several dumps over the next few days or the following year depending if we can get the controls fully implemented on our modified RPCS3 version. We will be releasing Tekken Tag 2 first in our list as it has been working well. 

Currently, some games have been a bit harder to work on like the gun games as we don’t have access to some parts like the arcade guns. Those will take a bit longer to figure out and get working. Currently, here’s the compatibility list. Not many working games at the moment but hopefully that will change in the coming months.

NAMCO SYSYEM 3XX COMPATIBILITY LIST:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited: Working need to implement digital controls 

Tekken 6/BR: emulator crashes

Taiko no Tatsujin games: working 

Razing Storm: USB KEY ERROR

Sailor Zombie: Black Screen

Dragon Ball Z Zenkai: Working Need to fix digital controls 

Gundam: corrupted files???

We sadly don’t have any of the DSP or Dark Escape 3D but if anyone has the dumps to those games (both already backed up or physical) we can take a closer look at them and if they need to be dumped, we can also do that.

things will be okay for you and your team. thank you for all the hard work u guys do.

also thank you for posting the progress it helps people in many ways.

18 minutes ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

things will be okay for you and your team. thank you for all the hard work u guys do.

also thank you for posting the progress it helps people in many ways.

No problem bro! I recently had some issues with the Arcade community and since they were hoarding these dumps from the public, I might as well release them to the public as I believe in everyone enjoying these games. You and A FRIEND are right, we’ve been showing you guys stuff but you have not been getting the chance to experience them. We will change that and if we can get some contact with reaver, we will see if we can speed things up. I’m leaving the Arcade community anyway so any dumps I currently got that I wasn’t allowed to release, I’ll release them anyway. Fuck them.

3 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

No problem bro! I recently had some issues with the Arcade community and since they were hoarding these dumps from the public, I might as well release them to the public as I believe in everyone enjoying these games. You and A FRIEND are right, we’ve been showing you guys stuff but you have not been getting the chance to experience them. We will change that and if we can get some contact with reaver, we will see if we can speed things up. I’m leaving the Arcade community anyway so any dumps I currently got that I wasn’t allowed to release, I’ll release them anyway. Fuck them.

Love the fact that you actually give people a chance to play Arcade games that the community has been keeping to themselves. Keep it up!

Il y a 4 heures, Franco23444 a dit :

No problem bro! I recently had some issues with the Arcade community and since they were hoarding these dumps from the public, I might as well release them to the public as I believe in everyone enjoying these games. You and A FRIEND are right, we've been showing you guys stuff but you haven't been getting the chance to experience them. We will change that and if we can get some contact with reaver, we will see if we can speed things up. I'm leaving the Arcade community anyway so any dumps I currently got that I wasn't allowed to release, I'll release them anyway. Fuck them.

Much appreciated and respect you Sir.

To be honest, I used to thought that someone keep asking you about tekken dump would make you frustrating but never thought that was totally another thing make you suffering.

8 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

Hey..Thanks for keeping the 357 emulation alive.. You and your team seem to be the only ones to care about it. Sad to see you leaving but whatever you do, I wish you all the best.

Can be hard sometimes in any community that ishoarding stuff... I used to be part of a group ( non arcade related ) that would get all kinds of rare and unreleased stuff and we too had to deal with people wanting things for free..

We paid money to get those things, and not to forget the time it took to build trust among members... but the community would still insist we share them for free..... So I totally understand why you can not share dumps. 

Why do people hoarding stuff?

isn’t it much simpler to share a dump or 

any files to make them playable with all community

to begin with?

that way all arguments will end 

gaming should be fun if only people 

will be kind to each other help and share 

what they have

29 minutes ago, WISDOM said:

Why do people hoarding stuff?

isn’t it much simpler to share a dump or 

any files to make them playable with all community

to begin with?

that way all arguments will end 

gaming should be fun if only people 

will be kind to each other help and share 

what they have

Good point 

all this private or public 

has no place in a community at all

and the apm3 dumps release by good people at the time was a great example how everyone can enjoy 

mutual help/sharing and how things should be

Modifié par A FRIEND

16 minutes ago, CiTrON said:

👆🤣

you really believe anyone 

that has similar opinions on stuff are the same?

that’s hilarious 

or you disagree because you keep dumps/loaders privately for years?

😂😂😂😂😂

Modifié par A FRIEND

1 hour ago, A FRIEND said:

you really believe anyone 

that has similar opinions on stuff are the same?

that’s hilarious 

or you disagree because you keep dumps/loaders privately for years?

😂😂😂😂😂

lol.. and for what these games dont even realy have replay value to be holding them for years lmao and lol reputation means nothing, most of us could give a damn who u are as long as u are providing something we can enjoy lol

7 minutes ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

lol.. and for what these games dont even realy have replay value to be holding them for years lmao and lol reputation means nothing, most of us could give a damn who u are as long as u are providing something we can enjoy lol

And you’re totally right! Most of these games don’t have any replay value. We’ll see if we can do more progress on this project and if we can get more help ( if needed) I’m definitely on board! 👍 

5 minutes ago, Franco23444 said:

And you’re totally right! Most of these games don’t have any replay value. We’ll see if we can do more progress on this project and if we can get more help ( if needed) I’m definitely on board! 👍 

im excite for the rpcs3 fork that will be interesting im sure once things are infront of to use and test ull recieve even more help since this is a wanted project.

please dont rush this. its worth the wait. 

7 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

Lol
the hypocrisy is unbelievable 

he asked for tk7r2 ver 4.20 while 

keeping private dumps himself 

the more dumps will be public the faster 

those groups that keep private stuff will be redundant 

they get to enjoy things while all community waits 

and they don’t care of anyone but themselves 

I don’t know if things will be ever different  

so that the emulation scene will be fun as it should be

but I certainly hope so

6 godzin temu, A FRIEND napisał:

Lol
the hypocrisy is unbelievable 

he asked for tk7r2 ver 4.20 while 

keeping private dumps himself 

the more dumps will be public the faster 

those groups that keep private stuff will be redundant 

they get to enjoy things while all community waits 

and they don’t care of anyone but themselves 

I don’t know if things will be ever different  

so that the emulation scene will be fun as it should be

but I certainly hope so

How long u gonna beg for dumps? its up to him not to u, ur being annoying and i wish those dumps were never released to u since ur being so arrogant to people who has them and dont want to share them to you. if ur so smart then buy HDD from ebay and dump it ur self.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...