Aller au contenu

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI V4.1 - Taito Type X3 Multi - [JVS] [FASTIO] [1080p] TTX3 JULY 2022

emulate58

Messages recommandés

This works perfectly, thank you sooooo much for this. I simply love it. The only thing I might be missing is some info about the autoit and a3x files, as I cannot create one from a txt, I always get a sintax error I can't figure out how to create one. Maybe a txt ready to convert would work, but honestly I searched a lot on the internet and still can't understand how to do it. I have been able to configure both model2 and model3 games but still need a3x to close Model2 properly (right now I need to alt+f4)

• 2 semaines après...

so i just recently threw the ttx3 in the G-Balance, and tried switching over to JVS from fast i/o. after the splash screen making sure i have the jvs board plugged in etc and it trys to reboot. it just hangs there and never does anything. anyone else having this issue? if so what did you do to fix it? i'm on 4.1 with the community 1.1.1.1 patches. 

theres the community patch 1.1.1.1 that has an ahk script in there. you'll need to get that, or if you know how to make an ahk script you can do the same.

Thanks a lot man!! I found the 1.1.1 patch, is it? or there's another 1.1.1.1? If so I can't find it 😞 also I'm on 4.1 and the 1.1.1 apparently is for 4.0 only right?

Modifié par silverbuzz

37 minutes ago, silverbuzz said:

Thanks a lot man!! I found the 1.1.1 patch, is it? or there's another 1.1.1.1? If so I can't find it 😞 also I'm on 4.1 and the 1.1.1 apparently is for 4.0 only right?

I'm not sure if it's for 4.0 or 4.1, but you should be able to modify it pretty simply once you decompile the a3x file.

So, if anyone is keen, I've created a guide on how to flash a modded BIOS to your TTX4 to patch in NVMe boot support.
This enabled me to ditch the SATA SSD and use a PCIE to NVMe adapter
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tQe8zZbg695VsNKoiGyFBb0MV0aToBz_

I added an updated version of the guide that goes through how to create an EFI partition and create a boot entry so that you are able to still boot from your ARTAX drive. It also shows how to allocate any unused space to the E: (I got an extra 22G) 

New speeds

image.png.995aae86b157f37caae68dd6b833ba9e.png

On 1/1/2023 at 1:27 AM, ssphaneuf said:

I'm not sure if it's for 4.0 or 4.1, but you should be able to modify it pretty simply once you decompile the a3x file.

The 1.1.1 community patch is for v4
WILL NOT WORK WITH v4.1 (without modification)

WARNING - It will break your v4.1 install

Modifié par lemmingDev

Thanks lemmingDev, that's what i suspected. But is there actually a 1.1.1.1 patch for the 4.1 or really not?

About the 1.1.1 patch, I really like the new content! Can I use the emus and a3x files in the 1.1.1 patch adding them manually? or the routes in the files are different and will be broken? I really want the naomi ones. Is there a guide to extract an existing a3x to txt and create it?

Modifié par silverbuzz

On 1/2/2023 at 3:33 AM, silverbuzz said:

Thanks lemmingDev, that's what i suspected. But is there actually a 1.1.1.1 patch for the 4.1 or really not?

About the 1.1.1 patch, I really like the new content! Can I use the emus and a3x files in the 1.1.1 patch adding them manually? or the routes in the files are different and will be broken? I really want the naomi ones. Is there a guide to extract an existing a3x to txt and create it?

Head back to that Discord
A v4.1 patch has appeared

For those people installing this image on a regular PC or Laptop that doesn't support legacy/IDE mode, here is a short guide on how to get it working

This process will work for a SATA SSD and/or NVMe SSD
Make sure you've already written the ARTAX image to a SATA or NVMe SSD using Balena Etcher or similar
You then need to convert the drive from MBR to GPT, and also create an EFI partition (used on GPT disks) instead of a
system partition (used on MBR disks). 
The best/free way to do this is use Microsoft’s own tool mbr2gpt, however I couldn't get it working, so the following steps are the long way around...
Download Hiren’s Boot CD from https://www.hirensbootcd.org/files/HBCD_PE_x64.iso
Use Rufus or ISO2USB to write the Hiren’s iso image to a USB stick
Install the SATA or NVMe SSD drive into a PC or laptop. Make sure no other SSDs, HDDs or USBs are connected
Boot from Hiren’s USB stick (you may need to use the BIOS boot selection menu to boot from USB)
Once Hiren’s is loaded, open Utilities-->Hard Disk Tools-->Partition Tools-->DiskGenius
Right click on the disk (not the partition) and select Convert to GUID Partition Table
Click Save All in the top left to apply the change
Congratulations – Your disk is now GPT; but Windows won’t boot yet as you have to create an EFI partition and add a
boot entry; so let’s do that now 
Close DiscGenius and open Utilities-->Hard Disk Tools-->Partition Tools-->EaseUS Partition Master
Right click on the E: ARTAX_4.1_GAMES and select Resize/Move
In the second diagram with the single blue partition, drag from the right of the main coloured partition on the black
dot, right to the end of the diagram. It will tell it to take up any unused space on the disk and allocate it to the main
games partition. I got an extra 22GB doing this. Then click Ok, and then Execute 1 Operation
Once this is done, right click on the 520MB ish partition on the same disk, and select delete. Accept warning and then
Execute 1 Operation
You can then close EaseUS Partition Master and open the Command Prompt shortcut from the desktop

After that, use this tutorial to create the EFI partition and boot entry
https://hub.tcno.co/windows/recovery/recover-boot-partition-efi/
Start from the Restoring the EFI Partition section about 1/3 way down the page
Once you get to the All Done stage, you have now successfully created your EFI partition and boot entry
You should now be able to boot the drive in AHCI mode instead of legacy mode

Troubleshooting
When booting from the drive, if Windows opens to a black screen, but Attract Mode doesn’t launch, it’s because your drive letters have mixed up with all of the partition changes.
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and select Task Manager
Then File – Run new task
Then type in diskmgmt.msc
Then right click on any partitions that have the letter F: and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
Select Change and in the drop down, select a high letter such as X. Click Yes on the warning 
Then right click on any partitions that have the letter E: and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
Select Change and in the drop down, select a high letter such as Y. Click Yes on the warning
Then right click on the ARTAX_4.1_GAMES partition and follow the same procedure to set the drive letter to E:
Then right click on the ARTAX_4.1_SAVE partition and follow the same procedure to set the drive letter to F:
Reboot and it should now be running

Once it's up and running, you should load the controller patch I attached in an earlier post to be able to use Brook or Xbox controllers, or even better, join the ARTAX image community Discord and install the v4.1 community patch which adds the controller patch and more... 
https://discord.gg/vPk88Jge

Modifié par lemmingDev

• 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...
On 3/16/2023 at 6:49 AM, lucart84 said:

thank you 

I have another question. How to integrate joy2key into the front end?
is there a command to add to the a3x file to execute it?
THANKS

Step 1
Download the new community patch v1.3 and follow the instructions to install over the top of base v4 or v4.1 ARTAX
https://discord.gg/Ms4KNgWB

Step 2
After the restart, go to the Utils menu and select 'Enable JoyToKey'

Step 3
After the restart, your xinput gamepad (and most others) will work perfectly

Step 4
Enjoy all of the new features

Modifié par lemmingDev

• 2 semaines après...
On 4/11/2023 at 2:17 PM, lemmingDev said:

Step 1
Download the new community patch v1.3 and follow the instructions to install over the top of base v4 or v4.1 ARTAX

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

can you post new link for the discord invite ?

On 4/11/2023 at 11:17 PM, lemmingDev said:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Hi, can you please update the link again? Many thanks.

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...