Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Chunithm NEW / + / Int. / Sun / ... (S3G@ ALLS)

chusanApp

Messages recommandés

Il y a 1 heure, uwutara a dit :

Can somebody tell me why i got 8114 All.Net Error at SUN version? i can work normally on the new + version 

Solved.  

change the allnet auth to "type 1.0" at the config_common.json it used to be type 2.0 change it

"allnet_auth" :
    {
        "enable" : true,
        "support_line" :
        {
            "broadband" : true,
            "mobile" : false,
            "xdsl" : false
        },
        "type": "1.0" <--- 
    },

I need help...

I copied the event14 folder to the a000 - event folder and changed all the dns parts of segatools.ini and aqua to my ip.

but all.net authentication is displayed as bad, although it has passed to the title home.

and Another problem is that the test mode and coin insert of key1-3 are not working.

And is it right to copy each folder of asan, asun, frankenstein-sun-skill to app - data - a000?

Can someone solve this problem?

(I used a translator. So the sentence can be weird.)

event14.jpg

what the problem.jpg

在 2023/03/22 下午 2:57,STAGE 說道:

對~都複製到A000 ASAN和ASUN的文件夾下

il y a 5 minutes, dominon a dit :

我需要幫助...

我將 event14 文件夾複製到 a000 - 事件文件夾 ,並將 segatools.ini 和 aqua 的所有 dns 部分更改為我的 ip。

但是 all.net 身份驗證顯示為錯誤,儘管它已傳遞給標題主頁。

還有一個問題是key1-3的測試模式和投幣器不工作。

還有把asan,asun,frankenstein-sun-skill的各個文件夾複製到app-data-a000裡對不對?

有人可以解決這個問題嗎?

(我用了翻譯器。所以句子可能很奇怪。)

事件14.jpg

什麼問題.jpg

Can you upload your aqua and segatools settings to see if there is a problem with the settings

il y a 12 minutes, STAGE a dit :

설정에 문제가 있는지 확인 하기 위해 aqua 및 segatools 설정을 업로드할 수 있습니까?

ok. I upload segatools.ini and (aqua)application.properties

upload.zip

Le 22/03/2023 à 15:57, STAGE a dit :

Yes~ They are all copied to the folder of A000 ASAN and ASUN

When I copy ASAN and ASUN, there are overlapping files, so it doesn't matter if I overwrite them, right?

3 hours ago, axer0910 said:

The sound of AS02 is broken.

Me, too. It seems like the problem happens in folders "music/music2347, 2348, 2348, 2349, 2350, 2351". Is this a problem with the leaked AS02 data? AS01 is okay though. How to fix AS02? 

Thanks a lot to the previous users. I've made it to play Sun. Now I can enter the game, connect to the local AQUA server, and login into my previous NEW+ account (now update to the sun account). Just see the pic :)

game_run.png.450e344a7124bfb918a9f673983073bc.png

I solved my problem... When I checked with ipconfig, the dns was different.

and Another problem was solved 1-3key not working.

new plus segatools.ini in the io3 and io4 parts copied to sun segatools.ini

But now there is a final problem.
I copied as01 and as02 to option folder, but I can't see the song.

2 hours ago, dominon said:

I solved my problem... When I checked with ipconfig, the dns was different.

and Another problem was solved 1-3key not working.

new plus segatools.ini in the io3 and io4 parts copied to sun segatools.ini

But now there is a final problem.
I copied as01 and as02 to option folder, but I can't see the song.

I just copy the content of as01 and as02 to A000, and the new content is presented. 

16 hours ago, Axis said:

hmm... weird...
i'll look into it.

I decrypted the audio and it seems to be straight up corrupted. AS01 is fine but AS02 needs to be redone. Also does anyone have the options for the update with Disruptor Array? 

On 3/25/2023 at 2:55 AM, 1nterland said:

game.chusan.rom-version=2.10.01

game.chusan.version=2.10.00

for updating, update to sun but just in case you shouldn't delete chunithm new+ yet and make another copy of data folder in aqua folder because sun just leak very recently and doesnt have newest song

Unfortunately it’s still not working. If it helps I copied the aime.txt from new plus to the device folder on sun and also put it in the segatools.ini. Anyways thanks for trying!

26 minutes ago, yukaristannn said:

Unfortunately it’s still not working. If it helps I copied the aime.txt from new plus to the device folder on sun and also put it in the segatools.ini. Anyways thanks for trying!

What's not working? You should be using the same db from new plus, copy it to the db location for aqua .44. When you swipe the aime card, if you copied the db successfully, you'll be asked if you want to port your data from new plus to Sun.

Hi! I have been trying to get Sun working with my new Openithm controller. I could get to the point of led color control, the touch pad color stays white ingame... In Paradise I had this working by specifying ledport=.... But the same does not seem to hold for Sun. Anyone get it working yet? :) Thanks!

6 hours ago, jobychi said:

Hi! I have been trying to get Sun working with my new Openithm controller. I could get to the point of led color control, the touch pad color stays white ingame... In Paradise I had this working by specifying ledport=.... But the same does not seem to hold for Sun. Anyone get it working yet? :) Thanks!

make sure your device com port same in segatools.ini, device manager and start.bat, and be different from aime com port if you use external card reader

7 hours ago, UMARU2017 said:

make sure your device com port same in segatools.ini, device manager and start.bat, and be different from aime com port if you use external card reader

Thank you for your reply :) The port is correct in device manager and segatools (ledport=COM6, should that be under a [led] heading or something?). I can't quite figure out what to change in start.bat and/or the config files. Is there something that I should be looking out for? I can see a port for the card reader in one of the config files but no clear variable for the controller...

@echo off

pushd %~dp0

taskkill /f /im amdaemon.exe > nul 2>&1

start /min inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanamhook.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json config_server.json config_client.json config_cvt.json config_sp.json config_hook.json

inject_x86.exe -d -k chusanhook.dll chusanApp.exe

echo.
echo Game processes have terminated
pause

^  current start.bat

1 hour ago, jobychi said:

Thank you for your reply :) The port is correct in device manager and segatools (ledport=COM6, should that be under a [led] heading or something?). I can't quite figure out what to change in start.bat and/or the config files. Is there something that I should be looking out for? I can see a port for the card reader in one of the config files but no clear variable for the controller...

@echo off

pushd %~dp0

start /min inject_x64.exe -d -k chusanamhook.dll amdaemon.exe -f -c config_common.json config_server.json config_client.json config_cvt.json config_sp.json config_hook.json

inject_x86.exe -d -k chusanhook.dll chusanApp.exe

echo.
echo Game processes have terminated
pause

^  current start.bat

I don’t know how your led part of your controller works but my controller use a program called comopen,which run before the game start.At same time I also add led part into segatools like this:

[led]

Port=4

rate=1000000

I am not sure it’s usable for your device.

W dniu 26.03.2023 o 23:46, RhythmF14 napisał(a):

I decrypted the audio and it seems to be straight up corrupted. AS01 is fine but AS02 needs to be redone. Also does anyone have the options for the update with Disruptor Array? 

yup. realized that.
here's AS02 with the working audio: https://mega.nz/folder/HXhGQADJ#ljX09HFSqR_UfzxaxwUSWA

2 hours ago, KanonLing said:

I would like to ask why aime shows good. But the game whether with new+ virtual number or automatically create a new virtual number login will be so, I hope someone can help me, thank you very much!

IMG_20230328_232505_1.jpg

IMG_20230328_232412.jpg

have you installed the Event required for Sun to use Aime?