Aller au contenu

lindbergh roms

prdekker

Messages recommandés

On 8/23/2021 at 4:17 AM, prdekker said:

Hello arcade fans!

Can anyone give me a link for lindbergh roms?

I ALREADY HAVE OUTRUN 2 RUNNING AND ITS GREAT ON PC!

Where can i fond daytona 3 and rambo for lindbergh?

Many thanks for your help

Kind regards

RONald

https://mega.nz/folder/tNY2nCwS#637xGzNRBd787yCnwYXAGg

https://1fichier.com/dir/yELYtf8m

• 1 an après...

Not sure if interested, but I created a Virtua Fighter 5 image that can be installed onto a HDD and booted sans CF drive on real lindbergh yellow hardware (requires the unlocking procedure: https://github.com/ArcadeHustle/LindyLiberation search for "BIOS password" and follow the step by step procedure). For anyone who has eg a Wangan Midnight unit they wanted to put to use, it can turn it into a Virtua Fighter one :)

https://mega.nz/folder/yHpTUZZA#h5b3STQE_oO9SVujJwD_-Q

Hi,
I like this project, someone is working on this Loader (linux)
There is still a lot of work to be done on it, but some games are already running and the sound is working.
Teknoparrot is also great, almost all games work, but this project also interests me.

https://github.com/bobbydilley/lindbergh-loader/blob/master/docs/supported.md

Modifié par sonic323

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, sonic323 a dit :

Hi,
There is still a lot of work to be done on it, but some games are already running and the sound is working.
Teknoparrot is also great, almost all games work, but this project also interests me.

nice if it is true... Lindbergh emulation is not good enough at the moment on Teknoparrot, so much problems about graphics and sounds especially.

For the moment,  I have a doubt about a real Lindbergh emulator, but if it is real and a version to test, I will definitively install a Linux VM version later.

Modifié par WildWolf

Hi,
I found it here

www.arcade-projects.com/threads/lindbergh-emulator.24363/

, I am also interested in this Linux Loader.
Each version of Original Lindbergh uses a special graphics card, which cannot be exchanged for a similar (regular) graphics card. So if it breaks, this graphics card is expensive and difficult to find.
According to the video, House of the death EX is already running with sound. There is also a Harley Davidson in the working list.

Modifié par sonic323

Le 05/01/2023 à 02:18, sonic323 a dit :

Hi,

This is something i am really hoping evolves over time, Tekno has so many sound issues at time, Afterburner doesn't have proper throttle control so you can't slow down and you can't switch to the Afterburner 2 soundtrack either.

Also with this loader, all of those Patreon only Lindbergh titles? With the loader everyone will be able to play those games

• 1 mois après...
Le 05/01/2023 à 11:48, sonic323 a dit :

Hi,
I found it here

www.arcade-projects.com/threads/lindbergh-emulator.24363/

, I am also interested in this Linux Loader.
Each version of Original Lindbergh uses a special graphics card, which cannot be exchanged for a similar (regular) graphics card. So if it breaks, this graphics card is expensive and difficult to find.
According to the video, House of the death EX is already running with sound. There is also a Harley Davidson in the working list.

Hello, can you launch this emulator? I have errors in linux. Anyone help me?

• 10 mois après...
On 1/5/2023 at 11:52 AM, WildWolf said:

nice if it is true... Lindbergh emulation is not good enough at the moment on Teknoparrot, so much problems about graphics and sounds especially.

For the moment,  I have a doubt about a real Lindbergh emulator, but if it is real and a version to test, I will definitively install a Linux VM version later.

I can 100% tell u that it is true .. a lot of work was put into this emulator ..a proper lindbergh emulator that is open source.

32 minutes ago, HmmCheese said:

And recently added stolen code from TP.

to be honest I don't care about stuff like that ..with some devs fighting as if they r toddlers not grown men and everyone claiming that some code was stolen from them ..and of course ppl have to take sides .. all this drama is just lame .

...all I care about is progress in the scene and seeing a lot of talented devs that care about the scene working on preserving all the rare arcade systems and making the games playable ...and I'm definitely a big champion of open source which is the best way to go if we want real progress ... there is a lot of great projects out there that r following that model .

18 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

to be honest I don't care about stuff like that ..with some devs fighting as if they r toddlers not grown men and everyone claiming that some code was stolen from them ..and of course ppl have to take sides .. all this drama is just lame .

...all I care about is progress in the scene and seeing a lot of talented devs that care about the scene working on preserving all the rare arcade systems and making the games playable ...and I'm definitely a big champion of open source which is the best way to go if we want real progress ... there is a lot of great projects out there that r following that model .

Go check their discord, they literally said they stole stuff then they were proud that they didn't do any work and games started working.

20 minutes ago, HmmCheese said:

Go check their discord, they literally said they stole stuff then they were proud that they didn't do any work and games started working.

like I said , I just don't care about all that drama ...I have been in this scene for a really long time .. and there is always some dev crying about some stolen code ,then someone appears and says that this person has stolen code himself and shouldn't cry about it .. and it's an endless loop of pettiness that only holds the scene back ...when it's really simple , projects should be open source with talented devs that r passionate about the scene contributing to it and everyone wins in the end .. of course talking about ppl who care about the scene .

Modifié par mamefan2018

7 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

projects should be open source with talented devs that r passionate about the scene contributing to it and everyone wins in the end .. of course talking about ppl who care about the scene .

waiting for ghost squad evo arcade and king of the road to be fully playable for a long time

whether with tp or any other way