Aller au contenu

[Help] MKDX Crash

OSX_MAC

Messages recommandés

Il y a 11 heures, Cool Coyote a dit :

MKDX 

is UP  and RUNNING  here, banapass is working, no crash either. can u try  the Alt   'Server'  Address 104.244.72.41

Still Crashing :(

Remember that certain arcade games are based on PC architecture. In this case, Namco System ES3 need certain requeriments to work on PC:

(Standard Requeriments):

CPU: Intel Core i5-3550S at 3.00 GHz

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision B) / 16 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision X)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (Revision B) / GTX 680 (Revision X) PCIe 3.0 x16

Output: 1 DVI-I port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 HDMI port

I understand in this case, we need a PC with similar or above requeriments of Namco System ES3. You can try to work with other games of this system, for example with tekken 7 or pokken tournament. If one of these games work with your PC, Mario kart must works too. But in other case that both games don't work, the problem can be related with your PC specs.

2 hours ago, RIKARIO said:

Remember that certain arcade games are based on PC architecture. In this case, Namco System ES3 need certain requeriments to work on PC:

(Standard Requeriments):

I understand in this case, we need a PC with similar or above requeriments of Namco System ES3. You can try to work with other games of this system, for example with tekken 7 or pokken tournament. If one of these games work with your PC, Mario kart must works too. But in other case that both games don't work, the problem can be related with your PC specs.

basicaly what i found in everything that if you have nvidia 1080 or better u can do anything on pc ,just what i have found, iv hardly run into any trouble i have 3090 now and same thing, i can do what i want cos its a standard card, i think if u have an AMD card ur limited  maybe his card is a bit small but he should be able to run a few things

Il y a 15 heures, RIKARIO a dit :

(Standard Requeriments):

Im Understand,But A Day when I started MKDX with the same settings as my PC it run perfectly!

Probably at 54 FPS

Modifié par OSX_MAC