Aller au contenu

Evil Night (mame)

Invité F.U.W.W.

Messages recommandés

Invité F.U.W.W.

Has anyone here got this game to run or show up in the games list for mame 227? Yes, I know it runs like dog shit and is really slow but I still want to have it in my mame library so I can mess with it. I have the rom and the chd files in the correct places I'm pretty sure. No matter what I do I cannot get this game to show up in my available games list. If someone here could share their working version with me I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks.

Modifié par F.U.W.W.

Invité F.U.W.W.

If you have it running can you please share your chd folder with me? Like I said above I'm doing something wrong and can't get the game to work at all...but I have every other game with chd files running fine. Thanks.

Invité F.U.W.W.
On 1/13/2021 at 5:33 PM, Safur said:

@F.U.W.W.

You'll find here the correct chd files. Don't forget the "evilngt.zip" file to launch the game.

https://mega.nz/folder/0UwEQJQL#SwN-SOlJjLCfAxztThhh2A

No matter what I try or do I can't get this game to show up in the available list. I have the chd files from the mega download page you sent me in a folder called "evilngt" in the roms folder which is unzipped like the other chd files and I also have the "evilngt" and parent rom "evilngte" in separate zipped folders in the roms folder and nothing works. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?? Thanks.

Il y a 22 heures, F.U.W.W. a dit :

No matter what I try or do I can't get this game to show up in the available list. I have the chd files from the mega download page you sent me in a folder called "evilngt" in the roms folder which is unzipped like the other chd files and I also have the "evilngt" and parent rom "evilngte" in separate zipped folders in the roms folder and nothing works. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?? Thanks.

Which version of mame do you use?

The chd file must be named 810eaa02.chd or 810uba02.chd   depending if you're running the UBA or the EEA version of the game. Any or both files must be inside the evilngt folder inside your roms folder. 
You also need the rom file evilngt inside your roms folder

roms\evilngt.zip
roms\evilngt\810eaa02.chd
roms\evilngt\810uba02.chd

If the game STILL doesn't appear in the rom list inside MAME, make sure you are in the "available" TAB. If you use the "unfiltered" TAB the game should appear anyway. This tabs can be seen in the left part of the screen inside MAME.  I'm talking about OFFICIAL MAME, downloaded at mamedev.org , not about MAMEUI. 

Anyway, the game is barely playable due to bad timing. It is not properly emulated yet. No matter if you use a NASA computer. 

Modifié par anchounio

Invité F.U.W.W.
17 hours ago, anchounio said:

The chd file must be named 810eaa02.chd or 810uba02.chd   depending if you're running the UBA or the EEA version of the game. Any or both files must be inside the evilngt folder inside your roms folder. 
You also need the rom file evilngt inside your roms folder

roms\evilngt.zip
roms\evilngt\810eaa02.chd
roms\evilngt\810uba02.chd

If the game STILL doesn't appear in the rom list inside MAME, make sure you are in the "available" TAB. If you use the "unfiltered" TAB the game should appear anyway. This tabs can be seen in the left part of the screen inside MAME.  I'm talking about OFFICIAL MAME, downloaded at mamedev.org , not about MAMEUI. 

Anyway, the game is barely playable due to bad timing. It is not properly emulated yet. No matter if you use a NASA computer. 

Question? How did you manage to have 2 separate folders that hold the CHD FILES named "evilngt"?? I can't name 2 folders the same thing because it says "there is a folder named evilngt already and it won't let me. Anyway do you have a link to the folders you use so I can download what you have? Thanks.

Modifié par F.U.W.W.

En 17/1/2021 a las 22:11, F.U.W.W. dijo:

Question? How did you manage to have 2 separate folders that hold the CHD FILES named "evilngt"?? I can't name 2 folders the same thing because it says "there is a folder named evilngt already and it won't let me. Anyway do you have a link to the folders you use so I can download what you have? Thanks.

It is the same folder. 

Invité F.U.W.W.
6 hours ago, anchounio said:

It is the same folder. 

Ok. Thats the way I have it and still it won't work. Not sure what else I can do. So do you have a link to your folders I can use?

Modifié par F.U.W.W.

• 1 mois après...
  • 1 an après...