Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Guitar Hero Arcade (Raw Thrills) [READY2PLAY]

Mohkerz

Messages recommandés

Holy Hell In a HandBasket

THANKYOU MOHKERZ!

Appreciated most definitely you are on a roll with these releases just ignore the primitives that don't give respect lol

Rock On \m/

Modifié par 7zxkv

gha.png

And pleased to report the 360 GUITAR Controller works without mapping :)

Now if I could figure out unlocking all the stuff and fix the insert coins happy days...

il y a 18 minutes, Manson976 a dit :

And pleased to report the 360 GUITAR Controller works without mapping :)

Now if I could figure out unlocking all the stuff and fix the insert coins happy days...

Nice to hear that x360 controller work. 

Do you have 2 to test 2 player ? 

To unlock everything use debug menu as explained... Or play it hard ! 

And i dont like coins, I love freeplays ! 

Salut Mohkerz,

Merci pour cette release :)

Je viens de tester sur Windows 10, petit problème de jeu après le premier écran de lancement du jeu. Je suis obligé de faire passer en premier plan, mais cela fonctionne 2 secondes et en nouveau

étrange ...

Modifié par guest30

1 hour ago, Mohkerz said:

2 player buttons work but need remapped...

Main problem is it crashes even with your fix so dunno how we can sort this out 1 player is fine strange.

Oh and you still need coins to play certain songs in co-op I think because it asks for credit for certain songs.

Nope it is crashing on certain songs with one player Lacuna Coil Closer.

Modifié par Manson976

6 hours ago, guest30 said:

Salut Mohkerz,

Merci pour cette release :)

Je viens de tester sur Windows 10, petit problème de jeu après le premier écran de lancement du jeu. Je suis obligé de faire passer en premier plan, mais cela fonctionne 2 secondes et en nouveau

étrange ...

Exact same problem here, the game open, I see the loading screen and then it minimizes. Can't find a way to keep the game visible.

Hey guys so I fixed the minimizing problem I think by going into properties for GHA.exe, then the compatibility tab and ticking "Disable full screen optimizations" This is in windows 10 so I'm not sure if you have the same option in windows 7,8.

Also to Mohkerz. First off thank you! Second I have tested the game at 1920x1080 and it seems to work fine and looks fantastic!

Question though, when using a 360 controller what buttons are the strum bar? Or do you not need the strum bar when using a controller? Does this mean if I use a guitar controller that the strum bar is not needed and wont work properly?

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, Manson976 said:

2 player buttons work but need remapped...

Main problem is it crashes even with your fix so dunno how we can sort this out 1 player is fine strange.

Oh and you still need coins to play certain songs in co-op I think because it asks for credit for certain songs.

Try changing the GHA.exe to run as admin. I just played through Lacuna Coil Closer and it didn't crash for me.

Also I think if you go into the test menu and turn off everything that requires credit then you don't need them at all.

Modifié par ShaolinMonk

One issue I did have, it looks like if you fail a round and the game goes into the attract mode or goes to the continue screen, where it flashes "Press Start" at the bottom of the screen, the start button no longer works and you have to exit to play again... Hopefully that can be fixed...

Guys, I can't for the life of me figure out the controls. I've read Mohkerz instructions a dozen times. I wish to use the keyboard and my interpretation of the instructions is to leave Xinput1_3.dll and Xinputter.ini alone. I boot the game via the launcher (both the launcher and the game executable have been set to "run as admin", the Enter key works to get past the initial instructions screen and once in attract mode I press 4 + R + Space (BLUE PLAYER1, BLUE PLAYER2 and START PLAYER2) to enter the test mode to change everything over to freeplay but the key combo isn't working and none of the keys seem to have any effect. I tried deleting Xinput1_3.dll and using an XBOX One controller but the keyboard Enter key still works and I can't attempt to go into test mode because I only have one XBOX controller.

Changing unlockmainmenu to a value of 1 does boot the game into debug mode but I cannot move the selection or select anything because neither the XBOX controller buttons or the keyboard keys have any effect.

I assume I'm missing something obvious, can someone please help me move forward? Thank you!

il y a 23 minutes, Joshua12910 a dit :

i need help

help.png

Run as admin.... 

il y a 40 minutes, Venisa1990 a dit :

controller not works... is there easy way for mapping keyboard or controller set? i am not expert so please help and guide me. Thank you

Please read the words i typed... For controller, rename xinput 13.dll...

Il y a 8 heures, Manson976 a dit :

Please send the Aspyrlog.txt file in your user appdata local to help me patch this crash... 

And please everybody, tell me your os when you report game working or not. Thx

Mohkerz i figured out whats the problem so you know ok GHA_LAUNCHER_v1_admin is the one you boot and the game will start i copy the crash fix and overwrite the GHA.exe file just make sure you right click on GHA.exe and set to run as admin then your good to go 

On the GHA_LAUNCHER_v1_admin right click with mouse the run with admin and it will work big ups to MOHKERZ for this great release and follow his instructions for xbox one controller support you have to rename the xinput1_3.dll to xinput 13.dll thats it confirmed and working and dont forget to copy the crack over so you dont get any problems 

2019-03-27.png

Modifié par crazyfilez

7 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Run as admin.... 

Please read the words i typed... For controller, rename xinput 13.dll...

Please send the Aspyrlog.txt file in your user appdata local to help me patch this crash... 

And please everybody, tell me your os when you report game working or not. Thx

Here's mine. It crashed at the start of one song and in the middle of another... And I think after I was exiting the audio lag calibration screen. Windows 10 Pro X64

Thanks

AspyrLog.txt

17 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

I tried it with 2 guitars and I couldn't select the second guitar in the menu, seemed like the the strum bar wasn't mapped correctly for player 2, I could be wrong though.

Il y a 2 heures, Joshua12910 a dit :

i run as admin and the problem is still happening, i runned the gha launcher as admin but the taskbar disappears for a few seconds and the mouse circles but the program is still not starting

And did you make gha.exe run as admin too ? 

9 minutes ago, Mohkerz said:

Please tell your os and your controller.... 

Windows 10 Enterprise 64 Bit

Xbox 360 Xplorer Guitar Controller.

Edit: Confirmed it's starpower that breaks it for me. As soon as I get starpower it crashes. I can play in practice mode perfectly fine since it has no starpower.

Modifié par GHFear

Invité lalo2000
hace 8 minutos, Mohkerz dijo:

Tell your os, your controller, and send AspyrLog.txt.... Thx

And if you have a feeling at what triggers the crash, like star power or else... Its a good hint... 

windows 10 pro 64, xbox 360 controller and  also probe with keyboard, different button is the same, after a minute is freezes 

(i use google translate because i speak spanish -sorry)