Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Madden NFL Football - Season 1 (Global-VR) [READY2PLAY]

Mohkerz

Messages recommandés

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madden NFL Football - Season 1 
by [EASports & GlobalVR]

---=
Cracked by MOHKERZ =---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m1.jpgm2.jpgm3.png

Here is a new arcade game released, once again and again, in a playable state. 

Game lacks online (server were shut down more than 10 years ago) and CardReader features (saving and loading progress),
so it may not be fully enjoyable, because CAREER, TOURNAMENT and LEADERBOARD are not available.

Only TRAINING and EXHIBITION are playable, enough to have fun anyway.

This game version only allows 2 players to play together, it's a dump from the 2 players cab version without 4 players support.

Maybe someone could figure out a way to get CAREER mode unlocked and saving.

Dump includes hacked exe and dlls, DxWnd settings (for some fixes), DGVoodoo (for some other fixes) and a launcher taking care of
path, remapping controls and other commands and settings to make the game portable. 

So to run the game, just extract the archive anywhere and run the LAUNCHER exe "AS ADMIN" (if not some patches may fail).

Game has been tested and working pretty good under Win7 x64, but with KEYBOARD ONLY.

Some issues: game settings are not saved atm (FRONTEND ONLY), no sound in video cutscenes maybe due to missing codec here (FRONTEND ONLY).....

[DOWNLOAD LINK]

https://mega.nz/#!gp5ghaCZ!HfZf48MWP_auzK4TBT5ZZsKCxenvm4NkxEdciLWX9VQ

https://mega.nz/#!5pwWASxL!ObO6eRiWPhWj7vfCllxavdBMrwmClpDjlNbVllNJ41w

or [Global-VR] Madden NFL Football - Season 1.rar (uptobox.com)

(as usual password is MOHKERZ)

[CONTROLS]
ESC = quit
F8 = toggle window/FS with AR/FS without AR (FRONTEND ONLY)

P1 START (WHITE) = 1
P2 START (WHITE) = 2
OPERATOR button = 4   (FRONTEND ONLY)
P1 COIN = 5   (FRONTEND ONLY)
P2 COIN = 6   (FRONTEND ONLY)

P1 control = arrows
P1 RED = Q
P1 BLUE = S
P1 GREEN = D
P1 YELLOW  = F

P2 control = numpad
P2 RED = H
P2 BLUE = J
P2 GREEN = K
P2 YELLOW = L

Frontend controls can be remapped, and main game controls too. Main game exe is compatible with X360 controllers.

If you want to remap controls, please note that frontend has his control setting remapped in remap.ini.
Main Game exe, on his side, has his control settings remapped in MADDEN folder in x360kb.ini. 

[CAB HARDWARE]
CARD SCANNER:    GlobalVR cabs embed card scanner to load and save progress and settings.
                Does not work atm.

NETWORK:        This might work if you intend to link computers, but i did not tried or fixed anything here.
                To get online or local network, cabinet need to be registered with an operator card and/or network.
                Obviously does not work too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that files are modified and that will not properly work on a REAL cabinet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to: 
-DUCON for his brain.
-Dege for DGVoodoo.
-ghotik for DxWnd.
-and some more that shared code and advices...

--

https://8ch.net/1cc/res/9158.html

Modifié par 7zxkv
remove by Mohkerz => partially restore

Well maybe i would, if you asked politely, but NO! I assume your name definetly suits you very well...:Pjoking heh...

Protection is hasp, so we de-hasp.... nothing else....

Finally, what do you mean with server online feature?

So please kids, if you want something just ask, and if you have files, dumps or anything else arcade related, you're welcome, please share!

Modifié par Mohkerz

Ouch! why so harsh Mohkerz? I am new to the scene obviously, And I apologize sir I didn't mean to offend you in any way. Im just trying to play some of these arcade games. Don't no what to say about the name comment but its a online name and in no shape way or form does it reflect who I am in real life, Lol. And Ive been on 8cc and BYOAC  trying to make sense of all this confusion when it comes to gaming Arcade style on unsupported rigs, well for me at least. I was trying to be proper in my talk when I spoke about de-hasping. On 8cc in some of the comments they are talking about not asking for dumps that have not been released publicly because they haven't been "deshaped"  yet if I'm correct.  And finally there is a dump of PGA TOUR Golf Team Challenge with the Hasp emulator that is working and has the feature of a online server that will allow folks to play online together since support for the original server was stopped by GVR some time ago. Im 40 years old and still learning bruh! Sorry I got off on a bad foot with you, no pun intended. And pretty please sir with a cherry on top if you have the time patience, or the means too upload the golf game, It would be so appreciated by myself and many others hopefully, Its one of my favorite games.  Wishing you a wonderful rest of the day!

Sincerely,

Ramone

Here is a link to the original thread by ED12.........

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,115417.0.html

Here is a link to a new thread

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=129168.0

I Cant find the restore disks for the life of me, but there is a group on Facebook  with all the needed dump files and restore ISO's  here is a link.........

PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Page - Online

https://www.facebook.com/groups/444981388985690/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

Hope this can help you or someone out! And by the way thank you for uploading Madden!

oops - tested again on win10 -  when game about to start =  kicks out and starts at attract mode again : 

Game works great! Pretty fun too. Thanks for all the hard work getting this going!

Corrected, default controls below.

[PLAYER1]

Launcher:

P1 START = &

P1 control = arrows

P1 RED = Q

P1 BLUE = S (not needed)

P1 GREEN = D (not needed)

P1 YELLOW = F (not needed)

ESC = quit

Operator button = '

In-Game:

P1 START/Timeout = Space

P1 control = arrows

P1 RED – Snap/Dive = A

P1 BLUE – Jump/Swat = B

P1 GREEN – Stiff Arm/Swap Player = C

P1 YELLOW – Ask Madden/Turbo = T

ESC = ALT+F4

[PLAYER2]

??

I also can't get my xone pad to work. Any way to do this? x360kb is missing the required xinput1_3.dll file I think, as pad doesn't do anything in game.

Modifié par LEGEND80

il y a une heure, jviegas a dit :

Really nice work Monkers.

You're welcome niegas.... you dumb analphabet name speller.....

Il y a 3 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

Corrected, default controls below.

[PLAYER1]

Launcher:

P1 START = &

P1 control = arrows

P1 RED = Q

P1 BLUE = S (not needed)

P1 GREEN = D (not needed)

P1 YELLOW = F (not needed)

ESC = quit

Operator button = '

In-Game:

P1 START/Timeout = Space

P1 control = arrows

P1 RED – Snap/Dive = A

P1 BLUE – Jump/Swat = B

P1 GREEN – Stiff Arm/Swap Player = C

P1 YELLOW – Ask Madden/Turbo = T

ESC = ALT+F4

[PLAYER2]

??

I also can't get my xone pad to work. Any way to do this? x360kb is missing the required xinput1_3.dll file I think, as pad doesn't do anything in game.

Feel free to add x360kb dll to MADDEN directory, the dinput8 included here is x360kb one, just delete it to get the original controls working....

Then to use player2 controls in frontend, just use the player1 controls + SHIFT. Thats the alternate original player2 controls if you don't want remap or don't use my launcher...

Modifié par Mohkerz

Ok, so this is a problem of remapping keys, your keyboard is not the same as mine and i did use special characters in remapping.. OR  there is a problem in remap.ini encoding…

So try changing the key assigned to player2 start in remap.ini. Apparently it's the {é} key, corresponding to number2, just change it to whatever key you have for real on your keyboard.

If it doesn't solve the problem try converting and saving remap.ini as ANSI in notepad+ or other text editor…

On 06/02/2019 at 8:19 AM, Mohkerz said:

....lemme see...

It's a bird... it's a plane.....NO! LOOK!

pga.png

Well, if you have informations about that online mode working or any dump/files, let us know...

whoa yes  id love that , good game.

On 2/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, Mohkerz said:

....lemme see...

It's a bird... it's a plane.....NO! LOOK!

pga.png

Well, if you have informations about that online mode working or any dump/files, let us know...

Mohkerz, 

I'd love to see the number of people playing this online grow, but there are a couple of barriers to doing this currently.

The primary one being the Nytric USB I/O interface.  There's a working dongle emulator at the moment (Which I'd love to be rid of)... but the controls are all through the nytric, and I would know where to begin to bypass that and allow the mapping of keyboard controls and the mouse to the trackball interface.  Is that something that's up your alley?

The  community has figured out how to change golfers and add in hidden golfers like Tiger Woods, etc, and I've figured out how to hack player images for those players into the game screen.  A member of the group has reverse-engineered the server and we have online tournaments regularly.   We're currently working on figuring out how to add courses into the game and maybe even make them tourney playable.

If we could find someone to attack the dongle/Nytric issues, we'd be on our way to a pretty robust online tournament experience.

Hell thats pretty neat. All i have done is dongle and gvrio stuff as nytric or mini boards emulation. 

The demand is growing for this on several gvr games. 

Polishing the code atm. 

For me biggest problem is not having any original hardware. 

Im very interested in all this, come check me on discord... 

3 hours ago, mgerety said:

Mohkerz, 

I'd love to see the number of people playing this online grow, but there are a couple of barriers to doing this currently.

The primary one being the Nytric USB I/O interface.  There's a working dongle emulator at the moment (Which I'd love to be rid of)... but the controls are all through the nytric, and I would know where to begin to bypass that and allow the mapping of keyboard controls and the mouse to the trackball interface.  Is that something that's up your alley?

The  community has figured out how to change golfers and add in hidden golfers like Tiger Woods, etc, and I've figured out how to hack player images for those players into the game screen.  A member of the group has reverse-engineered the server and we have online tournaments regularly.   We're currently working on figuring out how to add courses into the game and maybe even make them tourney playable.

If we could find someone to attack the dongle/Nytric issues, we'd be on our way to a pretty robust online tournament experience.

Would love to see go further here. I have seen forums on facebook where people run online tournaments, it looks great. We could have an emuline vs tournament :-)

Great to see you here hopefully things will progress :-)

Hey guys, late to the party here but has that 'PGA Tour Golf Team Challenge' game actually been dumped?

The arcade game dates back to 2002 so assuming that this is an arcade port of the PC game Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002.

Guessing it's not playable yet?

Interested to see how this plays compared to the PC version.

Modifié par POOTERMAN

Yeah, something happened with mohkerz and he (or she) basically removed a lot of their previously posted content. Probably too many cancerous entitled brats pissing 'em off around here. Hopefully he comes back after some good r&r and can be part of the community again to continue making games like this playable.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...