Harry99710

[Arcade PC] Steel Chronicle Victroopers (Konami)

I guess this is my first post here, thought I have made another one somewhere else... oh well.

Thanks to everyone who made this game playable, my little contribution is bypassing the need to create a batch file (.bat) to run the game using Spice Tools. Since EA Server Tool can be loaded using a program arguement, there isn't any need to create a batch file instead you can use a program shortcut instead. Create a program Shortcut by right clicking Spice.exe and then adding -ea to the end of the Target: section, make sure you press space after the end of the directory listing.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

If there's interest for it, I can edit a short video setting the game up with Spice Tools... Haven't really looked at RH Loader yet.

Edited by athrun1234
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, rdan_85 said:

It works by changing the system locale to Japanese in Region and Language - Administrative.

Well hot damn, that sure made the game playable beyond the tutorial and restored the missing Japanese text.

I can confirm the game works via a Japanese system locale or using Locale Emulator and using a modified application profile but you may experience occasional freezes or crashes.Thanks for sharing with us Harry and everyone involved.

If this doesn't work for anyone else, I apologize but keep on trying! ~Inari. 

image.png.9491836a2203216f79d29da763e17c4d.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Inari said:

Well hot damn, that sure made the game playable beyond the tutorial and restored the missing Japanese text.

I can confirm the game works via a Japanese system locale or using Locale Emulator and using a modified application profile but you may experience occasional freezes or crashes.Thanks for sharing with us Harry and everyone involved.

If this doesn't work for anyone else, I apologize but keep on trying! ~Inari. 

image.png.9491836a2203216f79d29da763e17c4d.png

from where we can download this tool Legui ?

2 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

from where we can download this tool Legui ?

Here ?

Hidden Content

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, linglang said:

Here ?

Hidden Content

Yeah that's the one!

i made a autohotkey (ahk) script to launch victrooper with the locale emulator and close with escape-key.

Zitat

run, "C:\Tools\Locale Emulator\LEProc.exe" -run "D:\Steel Chronicle VicTroopers Ver. 3.9\contents\spice.exe"

Esc::
    WinKill, Graphics
    ExitApp
return

you only have to change the locale emulator path & victroopers path to your path.

sorry for my bad english ;-)

• Like 1

Hey guys, got it working using spice tools but it refuses to accept any mouse input so i cant select the konami pass button.. any idea?