7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

I solved game behind frontend (i use F.e.e.l. an italian frontend), it's enough killing frontend after game launching.

I'm also scripting pause functionality but seems not working with some games. Is there a list where pause is not supported natively via Game Loader frontend?

I have an issue concerning Chaos Code New Sign of Catastrophe v2.11. I only was able to start this game using GLARH, it is now working fine but I still have an issue when selecting skills:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edit: Issue fixed, it was due to language that was set to english on GLARH Loader Settings 1 tab, switched it to Japanese solved issue:

Hidden Content

But I have another issue, I didn't noticed it first because it is not happening all the time (oh and yeah switched to wide sreen on test mode, issue was already here before), just look at Celia, it can occurs on all characters. :(:

Hidden Content

Does anyone knows how to fix it please?

Edited by Kleyon

One thing that I don't really know about GLARH is how Full Screen in Window Size if ticked works. I never have to tick Full Screen and it's automatically full screen. It makes me feel like GLARH works like Borderless Gaming. There's also times where you need to change the desktop resolution first to 1366*768 before the game image would look correct. Too many combinations to try. I spend more time setting up the game than actually playing it, which is part of fun too.

That's a good question, when you install GLARH in portable mode, you can see all of is stuff under Sv folder. I didn't noticed any Borderless Gaming but you're right, seems like it works the same way, maybe it is directly implemented to code.

I don't change my desktop resolution before launching a game, it will be a real mess to play those dumps using a front-end. So I do all needed tests to be sure game will be correctly shown, keeping my desktop resolution and scale. For most of dumps it isn't that hard, TeknoParrot and JConfig or GLARH can do the job by itself but some dumps are interacting with those settings (most of time through front-end). Like I said in a previous comment, playing with DPI settings for concerned emulator/game (on executable properties, telling it to be application managed or system managed) can help.

Sometimes games internal resolution are pretty strange (Too Spicy seems to have a native resolution of 1280x768, I didn't succeed in having a clean fullscreen, at best I lost a small part of image at the top).

Edited by Kleyon

Can someone help me please? 

I can't get the following games to work with GLARH. They all just have a black screen. 

Senko No Ronde Duo - Dis-United Order for NESiCAxLive v2.35 

The King of Fighters 2002 - Unlimited Match for NESiCAxLive 

The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition for NESiCAxLive 

I am able to get them to work with Jconfig though. 

Also Samurai Spirits Sen for NESiCAxLive  I get an I/O error.

Thanks, 

heya i'm new to this kinda thing but i really want to play silent hill arcade but it keep poping this massage when i clicked in gameloader All Rh

Hidden Content