7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

I have a problem when running every game with Game Loader All RH, is there a solution?

1uk7OvQ.jpg 1uk7OvQ.jpg

Edited by ketaro121

Hi all,

for who is interested, i've translated (via Google translate) the enormous readme.txt file from GameLoaderAllRH release 3.77.

This file contains a lot of valuable informations, written in japanese, now translated in english...

Have fun!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:45 PM, Baboo1969 said:

Hi all,

for who is interested, i've translated (via Google translate) the enormous readme.txt file from GameLoaderAllRH release 3.77.

This file contains a lot of valuable informations, written in japanese, now translated in english...

Have fun!

Hidden Content

This pretty amazing, thank you for the huge effort!!

Does anyone know if there are custom bezels for all these games. I know the new loaders now contain a folder with some generic bezels, but anyone made custom ones for games like Raiden 3 and 4?

Thanks!

On 26-5-2020 at 01:11, ISOHaven said:

Strania - The Stella Machina V1.1

Is it normal for this game to be missing the sound effects?  I have background music, just no sound effects.

Tried with GL/JConfig/NESiCA

Same outcome with each scenario.  Game plays great.

Windows 10 1909

How did you start the game, I tried a lot but can't use any button for coins or starting the game.

First I wanted to start the game with TeknoParrot but then I had full screen but  with a smaller screen where the game is. But I could use the controls I configured in TP.

When I closed the game, my mouse was acting strange, like not calibrated anymore so had to sign off and login again.

Then I tried some things with Game Loader and JConfig so now I have it real full screen, I hear music, don't know yet if there are sounds.

But I can't get any button to work.

What am I missing?

Strania.png

Game Loader ALL RH and DemulShooter don't seem to be playing nice together, the game will start then close automatically. However if DS not on it works all the time.

Edit: Readme says not supported with DemulShooter

Can someone upload version 367?

Edited by wallmachine

On 1/28/2021 at 12:08 PM, BlackPredator72 said:

How did you start the game, I tried a lot but can't use any button for coins or starting the game.

First I wanted to start the game with TeknoParrot but then I had full screen but  with a smaller screen where the game is. But I could use the controls I configured in TP.

When I closed the game, my mouse was acting strange, like not calibrated anymore so had to sign off and login again.

Then I tried some things with Game Loader and JConfig so now I have it real full screen, I hear music, don't know yet if there are sounds.

But I can't get any button to work.

What am I missing?

Strania.png

According to my notes all I do is use JConfig to setup controllers then launch the game with NESiCA_Unlocker.exe.  I would have used my XArcade stick via XInput at the time.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with TP.  Ever since a couple months ago I've had nothing but mouse issues on both of my systems.  Whenever I go to register input the region for the mouse goes haywire.  It drives me nuts when trying to setup my Sinden Gun.  I resort to manually editing the XML files.

On 8/19/2020 at 8:11 AM, nohero said:

This game doesn't need JConfig, it's pre-configured already for keybords and XInput controllers.

You don't even need GL...only if you want a different resolution.

CHEERs

how do i config it to use xbox only keyboard wotk 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm pretty new to this so I apologize if this is a dumb question but I couldn't find an answer so far.

I'm trying to set up Game Loader All RH with TeknoParrot for Let's Go Island and I've been able to run the installer which is now working but when I load the Game Loader a lot of the Loader Settings just say "ERROR". 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times and also tried manually deleting files but I can't work out what it is. Has anyone else has this issue?

GLConfigError.png

Il y a 12 heures, diegoginard a dit :

Try -Set Language.ini as the default.

sorry don't understand

you need option GL for what game? say me and I do print screen if you want.

Edited by 7zxkv

3 hours ago, POPO69 said:

sorry don't understand

you need option GL for what game? say me and I do print screen if you want.

Right now I'm trying Let's Go Island. 

I've tried setting the language to default using the option in Game Loader Config as well as deleting the file and trying again but not having much luck.

I've also tried installing to appdata\roaming as well as portable mode.

On 2020/11/16 at 2:25 PM, maabus said:

Does anyone know why i can only run Dragon Dance once? if I delete the sv folder and start fresh Dragon Dance will load. As soon as I assign keys for coin and start i can run it once and play. when i quit the game, and then restart it, it starts to load and then glarh crashes. 

I think it maybe like "Do Not Fall: Run For Your Drink". Sometimes, the game process isn't properly killed. Check your Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) after quitting and manually kill the program by yourself.

Homura for NESiCAxLive couldn't show original bezel.

I have tested jconfig+idmax, it can show the bezel but run too fast. 

I know it could be fix by enable VSync but it will cause some input delay when I play mame.

On 18/2/2021 at 12:23, 7zxkv said:

Hidden Content

Thank you so much, friend!

However, is impossible to download this, and any other version. "ge.tt" service will be taken down today.

Hi everyone,

Help! Please, can anyone answer me? I have issues concerning AllRH 379 + TeknoParrot 1.0.0.533, I am able to set and launch Chase HQ2 and Battle Gear 4 Tuned but using loader mode 6 at best (only those two games for now as I try to fully understand AllRH and TeknoParrot) . I see some users launching games using loader mode dg and dgvoodoo for best results (HD patches). Of course, both games are TP versions.

Using dgvoodoo in Chase HQ2 always result in a black start screen only having INSERT COIN on it then it crash. I tried every emulated graphic card possible, sometimes it just don't works (game isn't launching) sometimes it works but end-up to this black screen just having INSERT COIN.

I tried DLLs from HD patch, DLLs from latest dgvoodoo and result is always the same.

Edited by Kleyon
Progress

Hello,

first of all thanks for this loader! 

I'm rather puzzled about Tetris 3

Tetris 3                     | game.exe         | You can change the resolution on the Game loader side. | http://www.mediafire.com/file/9p2f4f4v2fm14u2/1_-_TGM3_HD.rar | Use game.exe for full screen mode. | 2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar

Shoud i use 1 - TGM3 HD.rar or 2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar ? They seem very similar...

I have a full hd 1920x1080 16:9 screen and I use 1920x1080 (1440x1080) of the packet 1 - TGM3 HD.rar , hope i'm doing well. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, POPO69 said:

hello many game with this error why

Use these settings

Hidden Content

12 ore fa, POPO69 ha scritto:

image.png.de954db4583813cb6584f9766e0c25b7.png

I'm new of this world, but give me a couple of games with this issue. 

Salut les mecs,

J'ai un petit problème avec KOF Mira , le jeu roule bien, mais pas moyen de faire fonctionner aucune touche avec Game Loader RH. J'ai tout essayé, même jconfig ne veut rien savoir.

Y a t'il une astuce?

Merci!!

Edited by Jasper

23 hours ago, Jasper said:

Salut les mecs,

J'ai un petit problème avec KOF Mira , le jeu roule bien, mais pas moyen de faire fonctionner aucune touche avec Game Loader RH. J'ai tout essayé, même jconfig ne veut rien savoir.

Y a t'il une astuce?

Merci!!

J'ai regle le probleme avec une nouvelle version de idmacdrv32.dll et tout fonctionne nickel, merci :)!

Une autre petite question, KOF XII et KOF XIII Climax me donnent une constante page noire. Etrangement KOF XIII marche bien.

Je suis sous la dernière révision de window 10, j'ai tout essayé, meme installer les codecs Lav filters et changer les relations suggérees. 

Y a t'il une astuce qui m'échappe pour les faire rouler? 

Le 18/03/2021 à 21:26, POPO69 a dit :

image.png.de954db4583813cb6584f9766e0c25b7.png

Le 20/03/2021 à 11:57, cybermat a dit :

I quoted you in order to give me the games with this error....

I am new to Arcade PC too but right, it is hard to say without knowing concerned games. This can have a lot of causes! Error message gives you some advices but generally that means a bad loader mode (not supoorted by this game) or a bad setting somewhere.

Like it is said on Game Loader All RH guide, starting by testing loader mode -1 and not doing too much modifications is a good beginning. Then you can adjust settings if it's working that way (by trying another loader mode, adding filters...).

I have a vast majority of games working just fine directly on TeknoParrot or using Game Loader All RH. Most times already existing configurations are working fine, sometimes I am forced to use a completely different configuration for the game to work! And let me tell you that tests can take hours for a game... This far I have 10 dumps having issues (no controller or bad resolution or not working...) over 80 of them.

For example, some games most people run using TeknoParrot aren't working for me so I use Game Loader All RH in that case. Or some games are working using mode loader -1 for many poeple and I am forced to switch to loader mode dg for it to work (it is a rare case).

What I've learned this far : I start now by testing game using directly TeknoParrot, if it don't works, I add GLARH starting from the most basic configuration and try to go as far as possible. Of course, taking a look at corresponding game topic on Emuline is a good idea too and can bring some solutions sometimes.

Edited by Kleyon

I'm trying to set up some batch that call Game Loader, with a Frontend. 

batch content (it's basic, i will add PAUSE functionality sooner)

cd "Game Loader All RH\Chaos Breaker"
"Game Loader All RH.exe"

It's working fine, but the game is behind the frontend's GUI. If i call TeknoParrot with the batch this not happen. I ask if there's some settings i need to put in Game Loader in order to have the game above the frontend's GUI.

salut j'aimerai savoir comment executer Game Loader en ligne de commande

Je m'explique

Je dois lancer Demulshooter avant Gameloader

sauf que je m'appecois que pour Elevator Action Death Parade si je lance un fichier BAT, cela ne garde pas la mise ne page du jeux.

Je ne suis plus en plein ecran avec les shader

Comme si Game loader perdait la config si on ne le lance pas directement merci

@cybermat no reason game is behind front-end, I use Hyperspin+RocketLauncher, I've set some dumps using Game Loader All RH and it's working fine. I often indicate directly Game Loader All RH.exe for concerned game under RocketLauncher but sometimes I use a batch file too.

Fact game is above front-end can be caused by another application, for example, sometimes (even when minimized) Discord window is appearing when I launch a dump and stay above game! In that case I just kill Discord. See if you have a non-essential application running and try to kill it.

An example pointing directly to Game Loader All RH executable:

Hidden Content

Another example using a batch file (well this one isn't using GLARH but it's the same method):

Hidden Content

@POPO69, je n'ai pas tout compris mais je ne vois pas de raison pour qu'un fichier batch modifie le comportement de Game Loader All RH, par contre les patchs ça oui ça arrive... après il faut s'amuser avec certaines applications comme Borderless Gaming ou SRWE pour ajuster l'affichage si cela ne peut être correctement effectué directement dans les réglages de Game Loader All RH pour le cas présent. Après, peut-être est-ce Demulshooter qui cause cette incidence?!

Edited by Kleyon