Aller au contenu

Patcher for 2P in same PC Street Fighter IV 2012 version or Ultra Super Street Fighters IV

JoNB3x

Messages recommandés

Well hi fellows.. i am looking for a patch for this 2 games.. i have the games but only with 1 player mode and i want to use it standalone mode with 2 player in the same monitor.. can somebody help about this ? Thanks 

22 minutes ago, JoNB3x said:

Well hi fellows.. i am looking for a patch for this 2 games.. i have the games but only with 1 player mode and i want to use it standalone mode with 2 player in the same monitor.. can somebody help about this ? Thanks 

Afaik only works in network, specific IP range, maybe even original router needed.

Small chance that your request can be fulfilled. 

• Team
il y a 55 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

Afaik only works in network, specific IP range, maybe even original router needed.

Small chance that your request can be fulfilled. 

Ultra SF IV 1.05 works 2P Local :

2 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

You have to change some settings in the testmenu, but i don‘t remember what settings

9 hours ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

You have to change some settings in the testmenu, but i don‘t remember what settings

Already check everything inside the test menu.. no lucky for me at moment 

1 hour ago, JoNB3x said:

Already check everything inside the test menu.. no lucky for me at moment 

If you use ultra street fighter 4, than open test menu go to game options,bottom PCB and switch to vs match, if you don't have a sv folder make one so it saves the changes 

Modifié par joe555