Aller au contenu

O.N.G.E.K.I Bright Memory

daijianglei

Messages recommandés

I do not understand the next ....

I have both the 1.39 and 1.40 version from @meru_golang   

The last shows 1409 songs available. When I put the extra option files in the 1.39 version I also get 1409 songs.

However: when I get a 'clean' package from another source (which is nearly identical to 1.39 version from here), put the extra option files in, I 'only' get 1249 songs.

What did I miss?

to ontroller users;

While searching for a way to properly connect, I found the following link.

https://gitea.tendokyu.moe/phantomlan/ontroller-hook

All you need to do is overwrite the mu3hook.dll file into your game folder, and switch your ontroller to WINUSB mode.

In my case, this wasn't connecting properly, so I ran the game with the ontroller unplugged, plugged it back in after the game was fully running, and it works perfectly fine. 
LED works perfectly as well, except for the side buttons (if you want to get the LED on the side buttons to work as well, see the link).

I hope this helps other ontroller users.

mu3hook.dll

Bonjours à tous 

j ai une question    j ai la version 1.40 AD de ongeki bright memories et j ai 1016 songs  

comment avoir les 1400 et quelques song ?

merci d avance de vos reponses

On 1/23/2024 at 7:00 PM, mike-T said:

Bonjours à tous 

j ai une question    j ai la version 1.40 AD de ongeki bright memories et j ai 1016 songs  

comment avoir les 1400 et quelques song ?

merci d avance de vos reponses

Assembly-CSharp.dll

I run the 1.39AD with all these options (also unlocked all the songs) but with the assembly-csharp.dll from the 'standard' segatools package I 'only' get around 1200 songs.

Replacing it with an older Assembly-csharp.dll in the /mu3_data/managed folder I get around 1400 songs. 

This old dll will also create data_cache.bin and data_fumen_analysis_cache.bin which makes the game start faster after the first time (when it creates these files)

Hope this will help you...

image.png.dfea3c7c6a19201593067dfc08c9991b.png

Anyone know how to get more gacha cards if you're using ARTEMIS or the 3.40 fullpack? I know there's a Card Maker, but the teknoparrot link died and the main site doesn't have the download I see. And yes, I know someone posted on how to get it using Aqua, but with Artemis it's different.

EDIT: Also tried to do insert/update on the gacha card table and it broke the whole game...specifically, if I did an insert to aime.ongeki_user_card, game crashes when I try to get GP after swiping. 

Modifié par frosteeze

3 hours ago, frosteeze said:

Anyone know how to get more gacha cards if you're using ARTEMIS or the 3.40 fullpack? I know there's a Card Maker, but the teknoparrot link died and the main site doesn't have the download I see. And yes, I know someone posted on how to get it using Aqua, but with Artemis it's different.

EDIT: Also tried to do insert/update on the gacha card table and it broke the whole game...specifically, if I did an insert to aime.ongeki_user_card, game crashes when I try to get GP after swiping. 

you mean how to get gacha cards for yourself to use in the game? or get them so you can pull them in card maker?

to give yourself any card using artemis:

you just gotta connect to your db and update it, you were on the right track with updating ongeki_user_card, if you are crashing you probably inserted a value the game wasnt expecting, I would recommend just copy and paste an existing row you have, you should only need to change "cardId" and "skillId" per card, dont forget to save the updated db and close your connection to it before starting the game.

here is a row I have in my db that I manually added, works in game.

MySQLWorkbench_y5gHXI5PqQ.png.893361d214b057778baa073df7bdd119.png

6 hours ago, mmm7 said:

you mean how to get gacha cards for yourself to use in the game? or get them so you can pull them in card maker?

to give yourself any card using artemis:

you just gotta connect to your db and update it, you were on the right track with updating ongeki_user_card, if you are crashing you probably inserted a value the game wasnt expecting, I would recommend just copy and paste an existing row you have, you should only need to change "cardId" and "skillId" per card, dont forget to save the updated db and close your connection to it before starting the game.

here is a row I have in my db that I manually added, works in game.

MySQLWorkbench_y5gHXI5PqQ.png.893361d214b057778baa073df7bdd119.png

That worked, thanks! Gonna paste the code I used to get all the SSR chars from the Ongeki game itself, sans event characters:

insert into aime.ongeki_user_card 
(user, cardId, digitalStock, analogStock, level, maxLevel, exp, printCount, useCount, isNew, kaikaDate, choKaikaDate, skillId, isAcquired, created)
select 2, osc.cardId, 5, 0, 1, 70, 0, 1, 1, 0, '2024-01-27 16:03:48.7', '2024-01-27 16:03:48.7', osc.skillId, 1, NOW()
FROM aime.ongeki_static_cards osc where name like '%SSR%' and school = '奏坂学園';

• 2 semaines après...
On 1/25/2024 at 8:15 PM, laflegge said:

Assembly-CSharp.dll 4.74 MB · 47 downloads

I run the 1.39AD with all these options (also unlocked all the songs) but with the assembly-csharp.dll from the 'standard' segatools package I 'only' get around 1200 songs.

Replacing it with an older Assembly-csharp.dll in the /mu3_data/managed folder I get around 1400 songs. 

This old dll will also create data_cache.bin and data_fumen_analysis_cache.bin which makes the game start faster after the first time (when it creates these files)

I am at loss.... I am 100% absolutely sure I had around 1400 songs in ongeki 1.39 (with option files from supposed fake 1.40 version).. Today it is less then 1100 and I have not changed anything (as far as I know) 

On 2/3/2024 at 12:12 PM, frosteeze said:

Anyone know why certain events doesn't give points for the reward? Like priconne one as an example gives 0 points when you play a song. The event is still technically running. 

image.png.35690bab3de339cd0e0e18d62424f954.png

These 0 pt events are expired events i believe, and some event are active events that gives points

On 2/11/2024 at 9:15 AM, coaice said:

These 0 pt events are expired events i believe, and some event are active events that gives points

According to the DB they are within the start and end date. They are also the same event type as the Heaven Burns Red one, which does give out event point rewards.

image.png.94fa0b1b9d8e7263ce40bf2ec07f5e2f.png

This is weird.

Le 26/01/2024 à 04:15, laflegge a dit :

Assembly-CSharp.dll 4.74 Mo · 56 téléchargements

Can you please upload files A078 through A082?

4 hours ago, JohnTan said:

Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters!
Actual Women Prime Сasual Dating
Finest Сasual Dating

Why are you posting questionable links

this shit looks like malware

idk if there's a hacking spree around this fourm

Modifié par TheKitBoi

Because I can't go back to Japan yet. I repurposed my unused pc into a O.N.G.E.K.I machine and about to build the nageki controller with SVDX buttons. 

Got O.N.G.E.K.I Bright Memory running the first time

Got Aqua Running (with hiccups) but can access the aqua web UI

ALLNET Auth = BAD as always even when I booted Aqua first 

Checked if everything is good and working, yes they were.

Aime: Should I just use a random number or use my "existing" aime card (I have the white one)

Also How do I add more credits without Closing my game every time?

What did I do wrong here? can someone tell me if they have the same issue.

image.png.b8cfc0bc632d14522eb44141b3cb6f9a.png

image.png

17 hours ago, Shigahara said:

Because I can't go back to Japan yet. I repurposed my unused pc into a O.N.G.E.K.I machine and about to build the nageki controller with SVDX buttons. 

Got O.N.G.E.K.I Bright Memory running the first time

Got Aqua Running (with hiccups) but can access the aqua web UI

ALLNET Auth = BAD as always even when I booted Aqua first 

Checked if everything is good and working, yes they were.

Aime: Should I just use a random number or use my "existing" aime card (I have the white one)

Also How do I add more credits without Closing my game every time?

What did I do wrong here? can someone tell me if they have the same issue.

I havent used Aqua in a long time for ONGEKI so cant help you much there, I would just say check all your IPs are correct in both ongeki and aqua. if all else fails switch to Artemis.

as for the AIME card number, it doesnt matter, just enter random 20 numbers. 

there are ways to have unlimited "points" in the game I think, but I just add more coins every time i run out, it should ask you if you want to continue when your points reach 0. if not, there might be a cab setting you need to change.

3 hours ago, mmm7 said:

I haven't used Aqua in a long time for ONGEKI so can't help you much there, I would just say check all your IPs are correct in both ongeki and aqua. if all else fails switch to Artemis.

as for the AIME card number, it doesn't matter, just enter random 20 numbers. 

there are ways to have unlimited "points" in the game I think, but I just add more coins every time i run out, it should ask you if you want to continue when your points reach 0. if not, there might be a cab setting you need to change.

I do have issues with Artemis, can you please tell what Did i do wrong. I followed the readme and configured the IPs just like the segatools have. Thanks~

Edit 1: I also enabled freeplay now I technically have "Unlimited" credits and GP

image.png.eb9e11c79e27569de0a837e2a39c51e9.png

Modifié par Shigahara

14 hours ago, Shigahara said:

I do have issues with Artemis, can you please tell what Did i do wrong. I followed the readme and configured the IPs just like the segatools have. Thanks~

Edit 1: I also enabled freeplay now I technically have "Unlimited" credits and GP

never used artemis-portable before, I have the regular version installed.

looking thru the docs on artemis-portable, did you build the project? the instructions at the bottom of the README

Modifié par mmm7

9 hours ago, mmm7 said:

never used artemis-portable before, I have the regular version installed.

looking thru the docs on artemis-portable, did you build the project? the instructions at the bottom of the README

Oh do I need to build it myself, I do apologize if i a asking a lot of question. How do I build it Exactly?

3 hours ago, Shigahara said:

Oh do I need to build it myself, I do apologize if i a asking a lot of question. How do I build it Exactly?

open a command prompt, change directory to artemis-portable folder, then run the command at the bottom of that readme on that site.

On 3/1/2024 at 9:49 PM, Shigahara said:

There is also an artemis.txt that you need to follow on a folder in a higher level than the one in your screenshot. 

im on 1.39 and running on aqua local server. how do i update without loosing my save? do i just replace the options folder?

found these files somewhere, do anyone know how to use these? or are these even useful?

Screenshot_2024-03-09-08-50-27-936_com.tencent.mobileqq.jpg

I've tried three different installs and can't seem to get Ongeki to even start booting.

The 1.39 pack launches a CMD window and a game window, but the game window is black and the CMD window just has a flashing cursor.

The 1.40 pack doesn't even get a game window and just gives me the error "mu3hook.dll: DLL failed to load inside target process" before terminating in CMD.

I also combined the packages for 1.35-1.39 from the Pixeldrain archive and followed the SEGAguide, but that gave me the same error as the 1.40 pack.

Update: Using the mu3hook.dll for the ontroller allows it to get further, but breaks since I don't actually have an ontroller

Update 2:

After hours of troubleshooting, I've finally made progress.

Getting the game to start booting and get past the black screen required installing a vcredist AIO from https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist

Getting past the game initializing prompt required installing DirectX End-User runtimes from https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

I now have some networking errors to work out, but the game did boot to the title screen.

Modifié par Us3rnam3