Aller au contenu

[Reposted] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (+) / Festival (+) (Sega RingEdge)

JJWithNoSauce
Go to solution Solved by particles,

Messages recommandés

This post was originally uploaded by Spiderzsoft , however the post went missing after Emuline went down. I pulled all of this information out of Wayback Machine (Fortunately someone archived the first page of the forum).

This forum's main purpose is to discuss video game preservation , sharing and downloading any meterials within this forum should be proceeded at your own risk. (<-- Please don't be intimidated by this , just a friendly reminder ;3)

(Alternatively , Astrodx is a great and safer way to practice. However if it's possible , please visit your local arcade and play the legitimate version of Maimai , Maimai DX)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maimai Finale (Sega RingEdge)

[Decrypted Dump]

logo.png

Download

(mirror)
(mirror2)

(touch sensor)

Maimai FiNALE [Decrypted Dump] (Sega RingEdge)

maimai FiNALE is the final update for the classic maimai machines. This update features new songs and a brand new mode: PANDORA BOXXX. maimai features a round 42 Inch touch screen surrounded by eight LED light buttons. It is equipped with a camera, which can record the player moves and the screen display at the same time. Similar to dance machines, player press the eight LED buttons and scroll across the touch screen in rhythm to the colored shapes that fly around the screen. There are numerous skill levels available so maimai can be enjoyed by everyone. In PANDORA BOXXX, players are presented with songs that have been unlocked from completing certain conditions during normal gameplay. These songs must be cleared whilst you have a certain amount of HP. Completion of these songs then allows them to be played in normal mode.

Patches

To play on unintended hardware, please navigate to \maimai\ folder.
Use Notepad++ to create and edit those files as below.

SystemConfig.txt

Hidden text: Hide

GAME_VER_A 1
    GAME_VER_B 99
    GAME_VER_C 0

GAME_SHOW_VER 1.99B
    FULLSCREEN 0

WINDOW_W 960
    WINDOW_H 960

SOUND_CH_SRC 2
    SOUND_CH_DST 2

MASSPRO 1

GrooveMaster.ini

Hidden text: Hide

1P_ONLY 1
    DEV 1
    EVENT_INFO_CHECK 1
    NO_DELIVER 1
    NO_JVS 1
    NO_LINKCHECK 1
    NO_REBOOT 1
    NO_RESTRICT 1
    NO_RING 1
    NO_SERIAL 1
    NO_WAIT 0
    QUICK_BOOT 1
    ROTATE 1
    SET_ALL_OPEN 1
    SET_EVENT_MODE 1
    SET_FREEPLAY 1
    SET_OFFLINE_MODE 1
    SET_OPEN_EVENT 1
    SET_OPEN_SECRET 1
    SET_REGION EX
    SET_TRACKS_1P 4
    SET_TRACKS_EVENT 4
    SET_TRACKS_MULTI 4

unknown.png

Inside that folder is an exe named maimai_dump_.exe, please use that file to play.

Use keyboard Q W E R A S D F Z X C V to play. For touchscreen, need some hard work.

Useful Hex Edits

Please do the edits below on maimai_dump_.exe only.

Disable annoying Movie DB Error warning sign
0x2AA470 : 51 -> C3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update Data
maimai_update.7z
https://mega.nz/#!xUghVSzI!tTgneKiYA1MLQeXpyjj99bKCvh0OFCj2eNr2NG1VT78
Extract, merge and overwrite with current \maimai\ folder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

for Mod / Maimai DX / DX Splash /DX Splash Plus : check mirror.
others versions: here or here

Assembly-CSharp for SDEZ 1.20.7z

info wikipedia

_____ END _____

Source 2ccc

Thanks to petje for guidance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's also another guide in Mandarin. That I think you might find useful.

Here || if you want the translated one it's Here

Modifié par JJWithNoSauce
Adding disclaimer and encourage people to play the legitimate version of the game

4 hours ago, pensifir said:

Help!
im using "maimai Festival segatools (SDEZ 1.30)" with "Maimai DX CCP 2023" and stuck here image.png.b26e29dd19d8104d61d9c0ebfb03c4d1.png

I know I have to go to the test menu to change but after I get in I can't choose or do anything

image.png.d2baadac7671ff0a9eae8f9ec6509b15.png

You are using the segatools for Maimai festival on the DX CCP version. It can cause bugs and glitches and cause the game to not run properly.

One solution is to get the segatools specifically for the DX version. I don't know where you can obtain them but try putting Segatools for splash version on it.

2 hours ago, Latsukisan said:

Does anyone know how to use autoplay on festival? I have trie Home button, but it didn't work.

image.png.7584d7517bbc65d0be2c4ba85b22faa3.png

On 6/18/2023 at 6:41 PM, pensifir said:

how to setup 1 player screen on DX Festival, it shows 2 sides on 1 screen, if possible can i disable 1 side to save performance

I don't think that's possible yet. Finale has this feature but so far I haven't found a possible way for the DX one.

16 hours ago, akiqiuye said:

Can Aqua be used for networking and data recording in finale? I saw that Aqua supports finale, but I couldn't find any file to modify the server address.

The creator said the original aqua creator didnt complete the support of finale, and there is no plan of supporting finale further. (sad)

and as i know, to setup the online connection on finale version for now, you have to setup up a server and decompile the code of game. (and need run it on windows xp?)

Modifié par LoaderTime

On 6/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, Latsukisan said:

Does anyone know how to use autoplay on festival? I have trie Home button, but it didn't work.

Use sinmai-internal-damage for autoplay, you can find it on github. Looks like autoplay button didnt enable in 1.30 segatools.

And yes, maimai can run with amd GPU. (my GPU is RX580)

Modifié par LoaderTime

7 hours ago, flumple said:

the 1.30 segatools in the tp link is safe? throws up a lot of flags for me, more than i've ever seen before. if anyone is using without issues please let me know, thanks!

It's safe, looks like it's copied from the original post of 1.30 segatools. (dont get confused with omnimix and real segatools)

4 hours ago, caoxin9927 said:

Thank you, my English is not very good. I now have a problem, my game is fesSDEZ1.30,aqua server is also normal link, but I long press the enter key in the game and there is no response.

Is your online connection icon green? If it doesnt, try to check your aqua's response and your aime reader settings in the segatools.ini (if you dont have any reader for reading cards, set it to 1(enable) for emulation)

On 6/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, JJWithNoSauce said:

You are using the segatools for Maimai festival on the DX CCP version. It can cause bugs and glitches and cause the game to not run properly.

One solution is to get the segatools specifically for the DX version. I don't know where you can obtain them but try putting Segatools for splash version on it.

Seriously, there is no tools for ccp 2023 version now. Their base code is actually different. (especially with the language and account reading, you have to use wechat and get QR code to login, its hard to emulate this system)

Il y a 8 heures, LoaderTime a dit :

It's safe, looks like it's copied from the original post of 1.30 segatools. (dont get confused with omnimix and real segatools)

Is your online connection icon green? If it doesnt, try to check your aqua's response and your aime reader settings in the segatools.ini (if you dont have any reader for reading cards, set it to 1(enable) for emulation)

Seriously, there is no tools for ccp 2023 version now. Their base code is actually different. (especially with the language and account reading, you have to use wechat and get QR code to login, its hard to emulate this system)

Thanks for your answer, my problem has been solved, I found that I did not run the aqua server as an administrator.

Modifié par caoxin9927

8 hours ago, LoaderTime said:

Wait what? fes+ got leaked? (this controller in the image is adx controller, and it just a controller)

just look at this ui screen and i am sure it's fes+

image.png

Seems like it. The link to the game's down unfortunately and the only way to obtain this is to ask certain someone on QQ for it. However they will ask for a fee.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/XXtPtuXe
This is the only possible link that leads to
SDEZ 1.35(Festival Plus) I have seen so far. (But someone also said that the content in there is 1.30 still)

https://pixeldrain.com/l/bXrjCP2b

This link seems to be lists of Festival+ songs.

2 hours ago, JJWithNoSauce said:

Seems like it. The link to the game's down unfortunately and the only way to obtain this is to ask certain someone on QQ for it. However they will ask for a fee.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/XXtPtuXe
This is the only possible link that leads to
SDEZ 1.35(Festival Plus) I have seen so far. (But someone also said that the content in there is 1.30 still)

https://pixeldrain.com/l/bXrjCP2b

This link seems to be lists of Festival+ songs.

1.hmm...ok, but there is probably "no way" to contact with them in public website.

(however, because 1.35 is not being leaked for now...so asking for a fee is reasonable. if i can get it, i can pay for that...)

2.i tried to download it, and the file inside is still sdez 1.30, the crc32 code didnt even change.

3.they only got master and remaster charts.

but after ccp 2023 leaked, we can actually get 3 songs of them and throw these 3 songs to sdez 1.30 as a option file.

Modifié par LoaderTime

On 6/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, pensifir said:

Help!
im using "maimai Festival segatools (SDEZ 1.30)" with "Maimai DX CCP 2023" and stuck here image.png.b26e29dd19d8104d61d9c0ebfb03c4d1.png

I know I have to go to the test menu to change but after I get in I can't choose or do anything

You can actually get pass this. Just go to the Sinmai_Data in the SDGB Version (舞萌DX). Make a backup for these files.
image.png.4cb086458ca6f8b6a3039e151473dc7a.png

Copy all of the same file from SDEZ. Replaced onto the SDGB one. Now you can get pass to close the this settings.

image.png.79b914f886cead0e9126aa9e0c146023.png

After that, you will see a file called SDEZ in "appdata" inside the Package file.

Then replaced all of these files again with the backup one.

image.png.4cb086458ca6f8b6a3039e151473dc7a.png

You should be able to boot into the game now.

However, I couldn't get pass the mode selection thing.

It will just timed out immediately. 

Hope it helps! 

Just now, LoaderTime said:

3.they only got master and remaster charts.

but after ccp 2023 leaked, we can actually get 3 songs of them and throw these 3 songs to sdez 1.30 as a option file.

You can actually get the full chart for the three songs from easy to master/remaster.

You need to go to Sinmai_Data > Streaming Assets > A000 > music

Just copy all the files there from the SDGB (舞萌DX) and paste them into the same directory for SDEZ.
Then at A000, copy all SoundData and paste into the same directory.

Then also at A000, copy all MovieData into the same directory.

DO NOT REPLACE ANYTHING FOR ALL OF THEM, when the prompt comes out just skip.

Then, you need to go to the Music folder, open MusicSort.xml

Add in the following line 

<StringID>
      <id>11568</id>
      <str>INTERNET OVERDOSE</str>
    </StringID>

<StringID>
      <id>11566</id>
      <str>Knight Rider</str>
    </StringID>

<StringID>
      <id>11565</id>
      <str>Let you DIVE!E</str>
    </StringID>

Add in under <SortList> like this

image.png.abeca4353b21c7bb8a223c3fe5d67d70.png

The songs should appear like this.

image.png.b114d9e51f60adcfdeeb0bf3758e0b13.png

If it still does not appear try going to mai2.ini 

image.png.40a266ee4fa033f0f04c4ddb3af39eb5.png

Set AllOpen=1.

It worked for me.

Hope it helps!

Oh yeah, I wasn't able to locate where the song icons/pictures were located inside Sinmai_Data. Therefore the icons for the new songs is empty. If anyone knows please share, thank you.

13 minutes ago, Kuro2002 said:

You can actually get the full chart for the three songs from easy to master/remaster.

You need to go to Sinmai_Data > Streaming Assets > A000 > music

Just copy all the files there from the SDGB (舞萌DX) and paste them into the same directory for SDEZ.
Then at A000, copy all SoundData and paste into the same directory.

Then also at A000, copy all MovieData into the same directory.

You can make an option file too.

First, create a file called like F091 (if you have a option called F091, then you can change this name like B074, C052...)

Then create 4 files named "music", "SoundData", "MovieData", "AssetBundleImages" inside option file.

Now follow the steps by kuro2002 and throw them into their own files.

For "AssetBundleImages", this is the file for music icon, create 2 files named "jacket" and "jacket_s" inside it. (Optional)

Then find them in the same folder in ccp 2023 (AssetBundleImages) and put them inside, that's the end.

(But their icons still wont show...you have to code the AssetBundleImages.manifest and a file called AssetBundleImages to make it show)

After you done all steps, throw the option file to your sdez "option file" (depends on your segatools setting)

Check if its showing. If not, Follow Kuro2002‘s steps to add their names in MusicSort.xml

(It should be shown after you threw the option file in sdez without coding MusicSort.xml)

This way doesnt need to make any backup, and its easier to use and share.

Does anyone with SDEZ 1.30 (Festival) have issue with the game crashing after reaching a milestone (unlocking charts/chara) of a map?

I'm having this issue on some maps that don't have a preview pic for them. The game crashes every time when reaching the milestone after finishing a song.

IMG_4906.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

16 hours ago, Misaka Rin said:

Does anyone with SDEZ 1.30 (Festival) have issue with the game crashing after reaching a milestone (unlocking charts/chara) of a map?

I'm having this issue on some maps that don't have a preview pic for them. The game crashes every time when reaching the milestone after finishing a song.

IMG_4906.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

emmmmmm。

Actually, there is a lack of corresponding unlock songs for the gaming area。

You need to download the corresponding game song update package to select these game areas.(It's OPT)

1 hour ago, ThePokepro95 said:

I downloaded maimai DX Universe Plus from the mirror2 link (the pixeldrain source) and have the files but didn't know how to boot up the game. Any guidance?

You need to use the maimai DX Universe Plus segatool to start the game. The download link is in mirror.😗

15 hours ago, cmn20032008 said:

emmmmmm。

Actually, there is a lack of corresponding unlock songs for the gaming area。

You need to download the corresponding game song update package to select these game areas.(It's OPT)

Are there any ways/links to find song update packages? 

On 6/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, pensifir said:

Help!

Hi! I'm fairly new to this. I seem to have encountered a similar problem as well, however I can access and navigate the test menu. What exactly should I do in the test menu?

Edit: This is what I got instead.
image.png.15b8e623512fc2df4e349a39832813ee.png

Edit 2: I figured out what to toggle in the test menu and the game starts up fine! I went to this selection here (blue arrow) and toggled the topmost option to 'off'. Use the bottommost selection (red arrow) to exit back out to the booting screen.

However, the game will not progress past the warning screen (don't press the screen too hard, etc) and crashes before the mode selection screen. What can I do to fix this?

Capture.PNG

Modifié par JackDatFag
Further information about my problem.