Aller au contenu

[TUTO] Initial D Arcade Stage Zero v. 2.30 for TeknoParrot

Anime.Vidpic

Messages recommandés

IDZ Start Screen

A quick guide how to install Initial D Arcade Stage Zero v. 2.30 in the arcade simulation program TeknoParrot.

Steps you need to do:

1. Install the game files and unpack them under your C DriveGame Files (last updated on 05/09/2022, contains the latest fixes)
  2. Install the current Node.js version (make sure to tick on "Automatically install the necessary tools...", be patient it takes a while to install everything in the command window): Node.js
  3. Install TeknoParrot (choose TPBootstrapper): TPBootstrapper
  4. Next you unpack it and click on the TPBootstraper.exe (make a full install under your C Drive).
  5. When it finished installing open TeknoParrotUI.exe as an admin (You can change it in the settings of the exe, so you don't have to repeat it) and do an update (its located on the left side when you open the menu).
  6. Install the new MiniMe.zip to make saving possible: MiniMe
  7. After that you have to delete all files in the "minime" folder under "TeknoParrot\Segatools" and paste the new MiniMe files in there.
  8. The next step is to run the "start.bat" as an admin, this will perform an installation of the server (you have to wait until it says "News Server is listening..." after that you can close the window).
  9. Now you can add the game "Initial D Arcade Stage Zero ver.2" inside TeknoParrotUI:
    1. Game Settings:
      1. You choose the path for your executable it should be "InitialDZero\package\InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe".
      2. Now you can choose between "XInput" if you have a controller or "DirectInput" if you have a steering wheel.
      3. Then you fill in your IPv4 address (you can find it in your Task Manger under the performance tab either by clicking on "WLAN" or "Ethernet").
    2. Controller Settings:
      1. Here you can configure your controls the way you like
  10. Finally, you can run the game by clicking on Launch Game 😁

up to 4k resolution: if you want to maximize your window click on InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe>Direct3D Window in the Task Manager and select maximize

HD resolution: change it in "InitialD0\package\initialD.ini" and repeat the same thing as for the 4k resolution

Common Problems:

DVD Error: try to disable your DVD Drive in your device manager

Connection Error: check your IPv4 address in the settings or try reinstalling MiniMe

Version Number Display Error: open the registry and change the value of default to "0411" in the given path "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language" after that restart your PC

Create a Start Menu shortcut:

1. Create a folder in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"
  2. Create a shortcut of TeknoParrotUI
  3. Paste it in the folder you've created

Initial D Arcade Stage Zero Tools/Mods

Tutorial Update (31/08/2022):

1. Recently a fullscreen fix was released. All you need to do is to replace "InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe" inside the folder "InitialDZero\package\". You can download the new version here.

Known Issues with this version: the booting of the MiniMe server takes longer that's why you get a couple of errors when you launch the game. The solution is to wait a bit longer and try to login again.

2. For some reason the stages "MFG", "Special 1" and "Special 3" are not unlocked, but you can unlock them by replacing the file "InitialDZero\package\data\Story\jp\story_release.bxls" with this.

Now you can play this stages too:

Bild_2022-08-31_023617481.png.1e572e439f9f48652f2fe9369ffce1ec.png

Modifié par Anime.Vidpic

• The title was changed to [TUTO] Initial D Arcade Stage Zero v. 2.30 for TeknoParrot
Invité A FRIEND

Anyone can confirm it’s working fully with tp meaning with aime card emulation and the story progress save that works after quitting and running tp

on the second time?

Thanks 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb A FRIEND:

Any tutorial video of idz 2.30 working with tp?

I’ve tried but for me the saving doesn’t work 

Thanks

Saving works fine for me except the starter missions. If you've finished the prolog stage you can now go on with the story. If you mean by not saving that it's resetting the stage then that's normal because you enter a new round with new obtainable presents.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:16 PM, Anime.Vidpic said:

Saving works fine for me except the starter missions. If you've finished the prolog stage you can now go on with the story. If you mean by not saving that it's resetting the stage then that's normal because you enter a new round with new obtainable presents.

Really?! Just the starter missions are resetting, never tried the other stages, cause i thought it wouldn't save at all. LOL
Das hättest ja auch mal früher sagen können.:P

if you want to play and finish this game do not try to play it with teknoparrot because the save does not work

Modifié par soso92

Il y a 10 heures, soso92 a dit :

if you want to play and finish this game do not try to play it with teknoparrot because the save does not work

Soso92, pls, What you use for play, minime ? segatools? jsconfig ?

and you use directplay or xinput ?

Thx

à l’instant, oranginam a dit :

Soso92, pls, What you use for play, minime ? segatools? jsconfig ?

and you use directplay or xinput ?

Thx

ID Zéro stand alone with SegaTools and minimine 2.30

No teknoparrot 

No jconfig

Dinput with wheel and FFB

il y a 1 minute, soso92 a dit :

ID Zéro stand alone with SegaTools and minimine 2.30

No teknoparrot 

No jconfig

Dinput with wheel and FFB

Thx for your time :)

i opened the game.bat and it said  x:\package\amdaemon.exe system cannot find drive specifided.
is it because i didnt install the game on the c drive my c drive is almost full so i put it all on my 2nd drive called G drive.

image.png.e813a157a6c0f65abd5e8bcb73a4e86c.png

Modifié par MeanXBeam

@MeanXBeam

no it's because you didnt install it in your X drive. 

I have not installed or tried to run this game yet, so i dont know what you actually need to do to get it to run, but if you wanted to run from that bat file you need to change the path in your bat file to your installation folder. for example G:\Games\ID0\package\amdaemon.exe

Modifié par NightKitty

Anybody help with this? When I start up with Teknoparrot it's stuck at a black screen with command prompt saying "Returning JST timezone." I'm running this on Windows 11, if that helps.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 125905.png

Modifié par Light041
Added picture

Le 01/09/2022 à 20:12, Light041 a dit :

Anybody help with this? When I start up with Teknoparrot it's stuck at a black screen with command prompt saying "Returning JST timezone." I'm running this on Windows 11, if that helps.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 125905.png

If you have app named "nahimic" or "DTSX" (generaly with realtek card), stop the app and reload game

Hey guys, how long should I wait untill the load is done? I mean, I tried to wait one minute an then I still get error 6503 "Failed in reading" in screen where I should use AIME card. I'm using Windows 10. That's what I see in server

image.png.0f45a53b837d158dfaa8e1327660839c.png

Modifié par DeX_A

20 hours ago, oranginam said:

If you have app named "nahimic" or "DTSX" (generaly with realtek card), stop the app and reload game

I don't need to disable DTSX because it works on my other laptop which has DTSX, but is running Windows 10 and had IN0 2.11 running on it already. I installed 2.3 separately and updated all the software (node, teknoparrot, etc) and it runs 2.30 perfectly. The only thing I can think of is my laptop I'm having issues with is running Windows 11. I tried installing 2.11 with everything uninstalled and reinstalled fresh, but I got the same error.

Modifié par Light041

6 hours ago, DeX_A said:

Hey guys, how long should I wait untill the load is done? I mean, I tried to wait one minute an then I still get error 6503 "Failed in reading" in screen where I should use AIME card. I'm using Windows 10. That's what I see in server

image.png.0f45a53b837d158dfaa8e1327660839c.png

I get the same error. You need to hold down the Aim button after you press start to start the game. Make sure you have some coins inserted as well. You have to do this 3-5 times or until you see the two logos at the top right turn green in order to have a network connection. Then it will accept you to create a character or load up the one your created.

Modifié par Light041

13 hours ago, Light041 said:

I get the same error. You need to hold down the Aim button after you press start to start the game. Make sure you have some coins inserted as well. You have to do this 3-5 times or until you see the two logos at the top right turn green in order to have a network connection. Then it will accept you to create a character or load up the one your created.

I tried more than 10 times))))) But the problem was solved by reinstalling minime, I just dropped files in the "minime" folder under "TeknoParrot\Segatools" and reinstall minime from start.bat, after that it worked for me. I guess, the problem was related with my adwcleaner check, when I deleted some thing related to minime, I suppose

On 8/22/2022 at 3:39 PM, Anime.Vidpic said:

IDZ Start Screen

A quick guide how to install Initial D Arcade Stage Zero v. 2.30 in the arcade simulation program TeknoParrot.

Steps you need to do:

1. Install the game files and unpack them under your C DriveGame Files (last updated on 05/09/2022, contains the latest fixes)
  2. Install the current Node.js version (make sure to tick on "Automatically install the necessary tools...", be patient it takes a while to install everything in the command window): Node.js
  3. Install TeknoParrot (choose TPBootstrapper): TPBootstrapper
  4. Next you unpack it and click on the TPBootstraper.exe (make a full install under your C Drive).
  5. When it finished installing open TeknoParrotUI.exe as an admin (You can change it in the settings of the exe, so you don't have to repeat it) and do an update (its located on the left side when you open the menu).
  6. Install the new MiniMe.zip to make saving possible: MiniMe
  7. After that you have to delete all files in the "minime" folder under "TeknoParrot\Segatools" and paste the new MiniMe files in there.
  8. The next step is to run the "start.bat" as an admin, this will perform an installation of the server (you have to wait until it says "News Server is listening..." after that you can close the window).
  9. Now you can add the game "Initial D Arcade Stage Zero ver.2" inside TeknoParrotUI:
    1. Game Settings:
      1. You choose the path for your executable it should be "InitialDZero\package\InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe".
      2. Now you can choose between "XInput" if you have a controller or "DirectInput" if you have a steering wheel.
      3. Then you fill in your IPv4 address (you can find it in your Task Manger under the performance tab either by clicking on "WLAN" or "Ethernet").
    2. Controller Settings:
      1. Here you can configure your controls the way you like
  10. Finally, you can run the game by clicking on Launch Game 😁

up to 4k resolution: if you want to maximize your window click on InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe>Direct3D Window in the Task Manager and select maximize

HD resolution: change it in "InitialD0\package\initialD.ini" and repeat the same thing as for the 4k resolution

Common Problems:

DVD Error: try to disable your DVD Drive in your device manager

Connection Error: check your IPv4 address in the settings or try reinstalling MiniMe

Version Number Display Error: open the registry and change the value of default to "0411" in the given path "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language" after that restart your PC

Create a Start Menu shortcut:

1. Create a folder in "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"
  2. Create a shortcut of TeknoParrotUI
  3. Paste it in the folder you've created

Initial D Arcade Stage Zero Tools/Mods

Tutorial Update (31/08/2022):

1. Recently a fullscreen fix was released. All you need to do is to replace "InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe" inside the folder "InitialDZero\package\". You can download the new version here.

Known Issues with this version: the booting of the MiniMe server takes longer that's why you get a couple of errors when you launch the game. The solution is to wait a bit longer and try to login again.

2. For some reason the stages "MFG", "Special 1" and "Special 3" are not unlocked, but you can unlock them by replacing the file "InitialDZero\package\data\Story\jp\story_release.bxls" with this.

Now you can play this stages too:

Bild_2022-08-31_023617481.png.1e572e439f9f48652f2fe9369ffce1ec.png

I'm missing Special 1 and 3. How do I get them back? I have Special 2 only.

8 minutes ago, Light041 said:

I get the same error on startup, but as long as you see the top right logo as yellow press start and when it asks you to use your aim card hold down the aim button until it accepts your card.  It will take a few attempts until the top right logo turns green, then it will accept the aim card to allow you to save your game.

14 minuti fa, Light041 ha scritto:

I get the same error on startup, but as long as you see the top right logo as yellow press start and when it asks you to use your aim card hold down the aim button until it accepts your card.  It will take a few attempts until the top right logo turns green, then it will accept the aim card to allow you to save your game.

Not for me. I have the 8008 error at the beginning, then the card is not accepted, then I have error 8114 in game.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...