Aller au contenu

Cruis'n Blast Files Ubuntu/Linux (Switch Convert)

Athlonazu385

Messages recommandés

We are very excited about Cruis'n Blast being released for the Nintendo Switch this fall! Because it's a Switch exclusive then the Arcade Version would be cool for emulation like XGames Snowboarder. Cruis'n Blast has been built under Ubuntu 14.14.3 LTS Linux OS so the file formats are much different compared to Snowboarder. So I'm here to release the Dump of Cruis'n Blast with every single folder which is readable and ready to be Dehasped and it's I/O Board Cracked. THIS IS NOT THE 2020 UPDATE where they removed the Lamborghini's from the game so this is the last version to have them. The files here are Blast Version 1.27

Download:

https://mega.nz/file/gqYlAYCC#bNyQ0FEqTKuk9DN1zyrwmgtT4gcBnPCm_5jaexQz774

Keep in mind it is large in file size!

Modifié par 7zxkv

• 4 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...

So in the switch vs arcade ver battle🙂

in my humble opinion the arcades graphics r better and more realistic 

nevertheless playing it on switch is fun and the extras r great too

still hoping to see the arcade ver on tp eventually supported by there elf loader

good day to us all

Modifié par R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, Cbeluz40 said:

Does it boot for you every time? My computer is not as strong as yours only 16 gb ram and only 1650 GTX i5-9300H, trying to figure out if that's why sometimes it crashes at the 2nd loading screen, other times it will work. I'm also using Ryujinx latest. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

hace 29 minutos, JustinCredible81 dijo:

Does it boot for you every time? My computer is not as strong as yours only 16 gb ram and only 1650 GTX i5-9300H, trying to figure out if that's why sometimes it crashes at the 2nd loading screen, other times it will work. I'm also using Ryujinx latest. 

Yes it works normal, every time I start it opens normal...

• 4 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 9/14/2021 at 10:13 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

I found the solution. I had the same problem where it hangs indefinitely or crashes on the loading in Ryujinx.

Just close Ryujinx and delete all the file in the following folders:

user\nand\user\save\

data\bis\user\saveMeta\

Don't worry, your Cruis'n Blast game progress will not be lost (but do a backup first just in case it affects progress in other games).

Modifié par Newtonian

This Nintendo Switch game is what Dreamcast driving games needed to look like to be competitive with PS2, they were a poor effort by the developers it could do a lot better, were a poor polygon performance, Nintendo 64 & PS1 driving games had more polygons than Dreamcast driving games and they could only do 300 thousand polygons a second and Dreamcast was capable of doing a million or more a second, Dreamcast probably could do identical graphics to that raw thrills Nintendo Switch port, there would be less effects and lower resolution which you probably wouldn't notice despite the hardware been outdated, pixels are not everything when it comes to video game resolution, i seen crystal clear graphics in some Dreamcast adventure games and this was on crt tv's and the original hardware, and was capable of doing a lot of different effects.

Modifié par rastansega452342

33 minutes ago, rastansega452342 said:

pixels are not everything when it comes to video game resolution

Compared to the rival PlayStation 2, the Dreamcast is more effective at textures, anti-aliasing, and image quality, while the PS2 is more effective at polygon geometry, physics, particles, and lighting.
The PS2 has a more powerful CPU geometry engine, higher translucent fillrate, and more main RAM (32 MB, compared to Dreamcast's 16 MB), while the DC has more VRAM (8 MB, compared to PS2's 4 MB),
higher opaque fillrate, and more GPU hardware features, with CLX2 capabilities like tiled rendering, super-sample anti-aliasing, Dot3 normal mapping, order-independent transparency, and texture compression, which the PS2's GPU lacks.

With larger VRAM and tiled rendering, the DC can render a larger framebuffer at higher native resolution (with an on-chip Z-buffer), and with texture compression, it can compress around 20–60 MB of texture data in its VRAM.
Because the PS2 has only 4 MB VRAM, it relies on the main RAM to store textures.
While the PS2's CPU–GPU transmission bus for transferring polygons and textures is 50% faster than the Dreamcast's CPU–GPU transmission bus, the DC has textures loaded directly to VRAM

(freeing up the CPU–GPU transmission bus for polygons) and texture compression gives it higher effective texture bandwidth.

Dreamcast games were effectively using 20–30 MB of texture data (compressed to around 5–6 MB), while PS2 games up until 2003 peaked at 5.5 MB of texture data (average 1.5 MB).
PS2 games up until 2003 rendered up to 7.5 million polygons/sec (145,000 polygons per scene), with most rendering 2–5 million polygons/sec (average 52,000 polygons per scene); in comparison,
Dreamcast game engines rendered up to 5 million polygons/sec (160,000 polygons per scene), with most games rendering 2–4 million polygons/sec (average 50,000 polygons per scene).

The Dreamcast is more user-friendly for developers, making it easier to develop for, while the PS2 is more difficult to develop for; this is the reverse of the 32-bit era, when the PlayStation was more user-friendly,
and the Saturn more difficult, for developers.

Modifié par Onkel

On 11/3/2021 at 11:57 PM, Onkel said:

Compared to the rival PlayStation 2, the Dreamcast is more effective at textures, anti-aliasing, and image quality, while the PS2 is more effective at polygon geometry, physics, particles, and lighting.
The PS2 has a more powerful CPU geometry engine, higher translucent fillrate, and more main RAM (32 MB, compared to Dreamcast's 16 MB), while the DC has more VRAM (8 MB, compared to PS2's 4 MB),
higher opaque fillrate, and more GPU hardware features, with CLX2 capabilities like tiled rendering, super-sample anti-aliasing, Dot3 normal mapping, order-independent transparency, and texture compression, which the PS2's GPU lacks.

With larger VRAM and tiled rendering, the DC can render a larger framebuffer at higher native resolution (with an on-chip Z-buffer), and with texture compression, it can compress around 20–60 MB of texture data in its VRAM.
Because the PS2 has only 4 MB VRAM, it relies on the main RAM to store textures.
While the PS2's CPU–GPU transmission bus for transferring polygons and textures is 50% faster than the Dreamcast's CPU–GPU transmission bus, the DC has textures loaded directly to VRAM

(freeing up the CPU–GPU transmission bus for polygons) and texture compression gives it higher effective texture bandwidth.

Dreamcast games were effectively using 20–30 MB of texture data (compressed to around 5–6 MB), while PS2 games up until 2003 peaked at 5.5 MB of texture data (average 1.5 MB).
PS2 games up until 2003 rendered up to 7.5 million polygons/sec (145,000 polygons per scene), with most rendering 2–5 million polygons/sec (average 52,000 polygons per scene); in comparison,
Dreamcast game engines rendered up to 5 million polygons/sec (160,000 polygons per scene), with most games rendering 2–4 million polygons/sec (average 50,000 polygons per scene).

The Dreamcast is more user-friendly for developers, making it easier to develop for, while the PS2 is more difficult to develop for; this is the reverse of the 32-bit era, when the PlayStation was more user-friendly,
and the Saturn more difficult, for developers.

Yeah Dreamcast good hardware, PS2 had more enthusiastic game developers they put a lot more work into the games, the main reason the driving games looked significantly better on PS2,

Hardware that can do almost anything graphically and gameplay wise vs more powerful hardware that can do almost anything graphically and gameplay wise, both still hardware that can do almost anything they are designed to do,

Dreamcast the 1st console that could do just about anything graphically and gameplay that is why they called it Dreamcast, Sega said.

Sega Model 3 arcade hardware which was a few years behind Dreamcast could do just about anything as well, some of the games look as good as the original Xbox games like the advanced track in Daytona 2, when they ported it to Xbox as a bonus for Outrun 2 they didn't change much because it does look as good as a lot of Xbox games graphics, i dare say the Sega Model 3 arcade version looks slightly better than Daytona 2 on Xbox,

Sonic Adventure 2 and Shenmue 2 looked good but probably not close to Dreamcasts full potential, they discontinued Dreamcast just 2 years from its launch or something like that, the games would of got better and better no doubt as the years went by if it continued.

We probably never seen the full potential of any video game hardware, developing games is time and money, they have a set time to develop the games and a limited budget.

A insult or a compliment from IGN lol

https://www.ign.com/articles/cruisn-blast-review

''It may look like a 20-year-old energy drink commercial crossed with the best-looking Dreamcast game never made, but Cruis’n Blast is an endearingly earnest arcade racing time capsule filled with goofy, crowd-pleasing vehicles and a small assortment of zany tracks.''