Jump to content

SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Bowling


Cartoonish Weeb

Recommended Posts

On 12/6/2022 at 4:31 PM, JohnMackYT said:

I've just tried booting the game within TeknoParrot using ElfLdr2. But because of the fact that I'm not a Patreon member, I can't play it due to a lack of a "serial number". unfortunately, this means the ability to play SBB isn't available to the entire public.

so why not support the project so u can atleast get the enjoyment out of the game 😃 def worth it. and by supporting it and it working u atleast get 30 days of enjoyment out of it lol

Edited by RetrnArcGamer35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest A FRIEND
3 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

so why not support the project so u can atleast get the enjoyment out of the game 😃 def worth it. and by supporting it and it working u atleast get 30 days of enjoyment out of it lol

I wonder what they meant by writing they hope for a massive update on x-mas and some gifts might drop even before 

what it’ll include a lot of games were mentioned as worked on but how many will be actually added to tpui?

personally I’m waiting for tomb raider/storm rider/point blank x/mk dx 1.18 support from all games mentioned 

Edited by A FRIEND
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

I wonder what they meant by writing they hope for a massive update on x-mas and some gifts might drop even before 

what it’ll include a lot of games were mentioned as worked on but how many will be actually added to tpui?

personally I’m waiting for tomb raider/storm rider/point blank x/mk dx 1.18 support from all games mentioned 

im not sure but im sure good is to come. 😃 they usually find some way to shock us all lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

so why not support the project so u can atleast get the enjoyment out of the game 😃 def worth it. and by supporting it and it working u atleast get 30 days of enjoyment out of it lol

I would totally support it if I could, but I’m currently very low on money 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest A FRIEND
4 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

im not sure but im sure good is to come. 😃 they usually find some way to shock us all lol 

X-mas isn’t far away soon we’ll know….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2022 at 7:31 PM, JohnMackYT said:

I've just tried booting the game within TeknoParrot using ElfLdr2. But because of the fact that I'm not a Patreon member, I can't play it due to a lack of a "serial number". unfortunately, this means the ability to play SBB isn't available to the entire public.

Hopefully it becomes available for Non-Patreon supporters later down the line. That was the case with Nicktoons Nitro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...