Aller au contenu

[TUTO] ENGLISH - Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade - how to run with JConfig & Teknoparrot in Windows

sky2310

Messages recommandés

Hi guys,

Thanks to 7zxkv, Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade has been dumped and working. I know a lot of people have been having issues launching this, if at all, so below is a short tutorial on how to get it running with JConfig in Windows & Teknoparrot. Bear in mind that this is a very early release so it may not be fully working yet and still has some display glitches.

JCONFIG:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv): 

2. Download Jconfig setting emulator from here (credits to FlyBit, 1cc Community and Spiderzsoft for providing): https://mega.nz/#F!gdFEEKbb!KMU8c79UWwlInfMS2dGgjA

3. Extract the Tekken7.7z file with 7zip extraction software obtainable here: https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

4. Go to directory X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\ and you will see the TekkenGame directory

5. Extract the JConfig setup directory (Tekken7_2018_10_08) and inside you will see the similarly-named TekkenGame directory - copy the whole folder and merge/replace in above game folder

6. Now go into X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\ and run the JConfigTK7.exe 

Ensure a joypad is plugged in now - I recommend the Xbox 360 controller. Map buttons on the right by double-clicking on each button and pressing a key to assign (see below sample) + hit OK to save then X to exit

Note: I cannot get it to run full-screen and load DX Window Mode has to be selected to work but this doesn't fill the screen for me and changing custom resolutions does nothing (My display is 4K 3840x2160)

7. To start the game, run the TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe file and the game will load - starts with a buffering page, then loading screen appears and you will hear "Good morning...." if the game loads correctly!

To exit press ESC and if the game crashes (in full-screen mode for example) press ALT + CTRL + DEL and select SIGN OUT then SIGN IN again (this is the only safe way I know of to close the game when crashed)

That's it! If anyone works out how to make it run full-screen or in Windowed Mode that covers the entire screen please share your settings as I cannot achieve this yet! 

I hope this will help others out. Thanks to all of the above members/providers for this great game and loader. 

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

That's it! If anyone works out how to make it run full-screen or in Windowed Mode that covers the entire screen please share your settings as I cannot achieve this yet! 

TEKNOPARROT:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv) and extract with 7zip extraction software (see above for details): 

2. Open up Teknoparrot and ensure you're running the latest version (v1.0.0.233 is the latest at time of writing this

3. Click on Add Game from top-left options menu and point to the EXE at X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

4. Click on Controller Settings and map controller keys (NOTE: Start/Coin needs to be on keyboard) and remember to click on SAVE SETTINGS before exiting - sample below

XBOX-SETTINGS.jpg

NOTE: I have to say, currently, Teknoparrot stands heads and shoulders above other loaders as it loads this game PERFECTLY in FULL SCREEN effortlessly! 

I hope this will help others out. Thanks to all of the above members/providers for this great game and loader. 

Modifié par sky2310

1 hour ago, sky2310 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks to 7zxkv, Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade has been dumped and working. I know a lot of people have been having issues launching this, if at all, so below is a short tutorial on how to get it running with JConfig in Windows & Teknoparrot. Bear in mind that this is a very early release so it may not be fully working yet and still has some display glitches.

JCONFIG:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv): 

2. Download Jconfig setting emulator from here (credits to FlyBit, 1cc Community and Spiderzsoft for providing): https://mega.nz/#F!gdFEEKbb!KMU8c79UWwlInfMS2dGgjA

3. Extract the Tekken7.7z file with 7zip extraction software obtainable here: https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

4. Go to directory X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\ and you will see the TekkenGame directory

5. Extract the JConfig setup directory (Tekken7_2018_10_08) and inside you will see the similarly-named TekkenGame directory - copy the whole folder and merge/replace in above game folder

6. Now go into X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\ and run the JConfigTK7.exe 

Ensure a joypad is plugged in now - I recommend the Xbox 360 controller. Map buttons on the right by double-clicking on each button and pressing a key to assign (see below sample) + hit OK to save then X to exit

Note: I cannot get it to run full-screen and load DX Window Mode has to be selected to work but this doesn't fill the screen for me and changing custom resolutions does nothing (My display is 4K 3840x2160)

7. To start the game, run the TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe file and the game will load - starts with a buffering page, then loading screen appears and you will hear "Good morning...." if the game loads correctly!

To exit press ESC and if the game crashes (in full-screen mode for example) press ALT + CTRL + DEL and select SIGN OUT then SIGN IN again (this is the only safe way I know of to close the game when crashed)

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

TEKNOPARROT:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv) and extract with 7zip extraction software (see above for details): 

2. Open up Teknoparrot and ensure you're running the latest version (v1.0.0.233 is the latest at time of writing this

3. Click on Add Game from top-left options menu and point to the EXE at X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

4. Click on Controller Settings and map controller keys (NOTE: Start/Coin needs to be on keyboard) and remember to click on SAVE SETTINGS before exiting - sample below

XBOX-SETTINGS.jpg

NOTE: I have to say, currently, Teknoparrot stands heads and shoulders above other loaders as it loads this game PERFECTLY in FULL SCREEN effortlessly! 

i have tried to change the res in the available areas to 4k but it stays at 1080.   

2 hours ago, trouby said:

i have tried to change the res in the available areas to 4k but it stays at 1080.   

Hi,

The game will not start in Teknoparrot, it starts to load and gets to around 40% and the I am greeted with the following messages on a black screen

21-4 First Check Error

22-2 Network Error 2

3-1 I/O Error 1

7-1 Card R/W Disconnect

19-1 System Error

Did anyone manage to get around this?

4 minutes ago, sidlalami said:

Hi,

The game will not start in Teknoparrot, it starts to load and gets to around 40% and the I am greeted with the following messages on a black screen

21-4 First Check Error

22-2 Network Error 2

3-1 I/O Error 1

7-1 Card R/W Disconnect

19-1 System Error

delete folder perforce and start again

2 minutes ago, sidlalami said:

I cant find this folder.. where is it exactly? thanks so much

What they were saying was, to delete the tekken folder that was extracted and start from scratch again. Once you deleted it, start from scratch following instructions from above and it should work fine. 

So far Teknoparrot seems to work well full screen. Also you don't need to map the start and coin to keyboard, I mapped them to the stick and it worked well.

Just like most other games, make sure your refresh rate on your monitor is 60hz, incase you own a monitor that is higher hz. Adjust it back to 60hz and the game works well. Otherwise you get super fast in game.

1 hour ago, sidlalami said:

Hi,

21-4 First Check Error

22-2 Network Error 2

3-1 I/O Error 1

7-1 Card R/W Disconnect

19-1 System Error

ha yes i did  i just changed the res to 4k then changed the start  game with service instead of coin.

1 hour ago, sidlalami said:

Hi, great post. I followed yuour instructions on Teknoparrot but I still get various error messages - how did you get around this?

m8 i did this already but the moderator removed my quick tutorial for some reason ??

edit each ini file to 3840x2160 for 4k resolution and then  use service button to start the game  not coin 

2 hours ago, NoKey said:

I game opened full screen resolution but i cant adjust gamepad keys. Im working.

Plug in your controller first e.g. Xbox 360 (Xinput) or other USB supported controllers (Direct Input) and then open Teknoparrot and map keys in Controller Settings one-by-one. Note, Start/Coins CANNOT be mapped to a controller and needs to on Keyboard (at least this is my experience). Remember to click on SAVE SETTINGS before exiting.

3 minutes ago, sidlalami said:

Getting a window error popping up saying it can't find ssealy32.dll in nvidia directory, went and checked and its there.

Is there a way to remove this pop up message as it shows everytime before the game starts...kinda annoying when running on an Arcade cabinet

Sounds to me you need to update your Nvidia drivers. I do not have this problem at all. 

with my config I was scared that I game does not work
I have only 4gb of ram.......
but in fact the game goes very well and it is more fluid than the PC version that I put in the trash directly

il y a 15 minutes, NoKey a dit :

Test video with Xbox360 based controller...

how do you do to have more characters ?

you use TP or Jconfig ?

il y a 21 minutes, NoKey a dit :

I dont tried on TP. I used only Jconfig.

How you do to have this 2 caracteres ???

Me with TP i dont have these 2 caractères

1573392248-sans-titre-1.jpg

Modifié par soso92

@Sky2310

Works in full screen:

Tekken7\TekkenGame\Config\DefaultGameUserSettings.ini

Use 1080P

Open Vertical synchronization (bUseVSync=True)

Graphics Quality [ScalabilityGroups]

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=1
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=2
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=2
sg.ShadowQuality=2
sg.PostProcessQuality=2
sg.TextureQuality=2
sg.EffectsQuality=2

3 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

@Sky2310

Works in full screen:

Tekken7\TekkenGame\Config\DefaultGameUserSettings.ini

Use 1080P

Open Vertical synchronization (bUseVSync=True)

Graphics Quality [ScalabilityGroups]

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=1
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=100
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=2
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=2
sg.ShadowQuality=2
sg.PostProcessQuality=2
sg.TextureQuality=2
sg.EffectsQuality=2

Tested - confirm working for JConfig after changing ini file! 

Thanks for sharing. 

hace 2 minutos, sky2310 dijo:

Tested - confirm working for JConfig after changing ini file! 

Thanks for sharing. 

I have two problems:

1 - I can not run the game with the file "TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" simply the game tries to start and close in a second.

2 - I can run the game with the file "TekkenGame.exe" opens in full screen, I see the initial presentation, but then the controls do not work, I can not start.

Do you have any solution for this?

2 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

I have two problems:

1 - I can not run the game with the file "TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" simply the game tries to start and close in a second.

2 - I can run the game with the file "TekkenGame.exe" opens in full screen, I see the initial presentation, but then the controls do not work, I can not start.

Do you have any solution for this?

A member has said he discovered that he was using the wrong game dump. If you have a previous version of Tekken 7, discard that and download the dump as shown in Step 1 of my tutorial and then try again. I suggest you load with Teknoparrot first as it's easiest and if you get this to work then you're laughing. 

Good luck.

Only load the TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

Modifié par sky2310

hace 4 minutos, sky2310 dijo:

A member has said he discovered that he was using the wrong game dump. If you have a previous version of Tekken 7, discard that and download the dump as shown in Step 1 of my tutorial and then try again. I suggest you load with Teknoparrot first as it's easiest and if you get this to work then you're laughing. 

Good luck.

Only load the TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

ok, i will try, may be the problem, thanks.

Visiblement on peut améliorer le visuel au même niveau que la version PC :

- DefautGameUserSettings.ini

[ScalabilityGroups]

sg.ResolutionQuality=200
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3

- DefaultScalability.ini

[PostProcessQuality@2]
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.TonemapperQuality=3

[PostProcessQuality@3]
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0
r.TonemapperQuality=3

Modifié par Houb

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

How you do to have this 2 caracteres ???

Me with TP i dont have these 2 caractères

1573392248-sans-titre-1.jpg

All I can suggest is make sure you download the latest dump from Step 1 that 7zxkv posted and delete all other dumps and make sure you only load the Win64-Shipping.exe file!

5 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

All I can suggest is make sure you download the latest dump from Step 1 that 7zxkv posted and delete all other dumps and make sure you only load the Win64-Shipping.exe file!

Yeah, im sure of that. :)

Hideo Kojima didnt link to the game.

madsdeathstranding.jpg